1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

AnimeMusicVideos.org question

Discussion in 'Technical Difficulties' started by GrandTheftAutumn, Oct 19, 2006.

1. GrandTheftAutumn

Yea, dunno if this is the right question or not, If it isnt, I apoligize. But I've tried various times, but never got it, so ... how do I upload videos to AnimeMusicVideos.org, like so they can be downloadable/viewable by others? Thanks for the help.

Tags:
  2. kakoishii

well, first you need a count at amv.org, and then you need an ftp program, and 3rd you need an amv. Once you've got 3 of those things you're half-way there. First you've got to go to the enter a new video section. Put in the title, genre, what your vid is about etc. just follow the steps. Once you've gotten to the file type and type of downlaode (direct/indirect) put in the file type but leave the download type alone and finish the process. Now that your video is entered into the system you can go to the upload video section and check the box to agree to the terms and then there should be a drop down menu that lists your videos. Click the video you want to upload then continue. After that it should give you the ftp information necessary to upload your video. After your video is uploaded you've gotta approve and then you should be good.