1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anko vs Sasuke

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by kyutofukumaki, Oct 13, 2006.

1. kyutofukumaki

Who do you think will win? I don't know who will win so that is why I'm asking you believe it.

Tags:
  2. Vance

Anko is the strongest of all kunoichi besides Tsunade. [and any other females outside the hidden leaf.] Sasuke is the weakest of the Uchiha clan. Anko pwns him.

3. kyutofukumaki

4. KenshinBlade

I dont think sasuke at enough level to defeat Anko but post time skip Sasuke has to be good.two are uses katon, i think sasukes movements(other than katon) more powerfull.but at the and one is a special jounin other a genin

5. Stoos

I don't get it. All we've seen from Anko are Snake hands and twin snake destroyer (or sth like that-a jutsu that kills both the user and the target). How can you judge her strength by that? From the other kunoichis in Konoha, Kurenai and Shizune are both stronger.
    And about Sasuke? He is the weakest of the Uchiha? Well, before his clan was exterminated, he was 8, so no suprise he was the weakest. After the elimination of his clan, Uchihas consisted of Itachi (one of the most powerful chars in Narutoverse) and Sasuke. Again, Sasuke is weaker (and the weakest).

Pre-skip Anko would win. But post-skip Anko would lose (Sasuke beat stronger ninja than her).

6. Mat?icha

you win, whoops just joking. and what a great link you found between them :nuts one is strongest kunoichi and another one is the weakest of a certain clan. and???? doesnt make any sence.

Spoiler:
    as for me i really have no idea who is stronger, only because i dont know how strong is the posttime skip anko. but i can assume they could use the same snake based techniques since they both are student of the same person, though we didnt see any snake jutsu from sasuke, but i am sure he knows some.

7. TenshiOni

If he's not already better than her in his base form than I'm sure he could take her with ease post-timeskip in his CS2 form.

8. RAGING BONER

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    Sasuke would destroy even the memory of Anko if this battle takes place post timeskip...even the memory OF the memory of Anko. She has ZERO chance.

Pre-timeskip she'd probably win...he was still a genin at that point, but I doubt he would go down easy. Anko really isn't all that powerful, she was Orochimaru's trash afterall.

9. Mr. Avocado

Sasuke has been stronger that Anko since pre skip I believe, why?

Sasuke in pre skip had already 3 tomoe sharingan which will easily copy and counter anything Anko uses. Also Sasuke has Lee speed, even if it is only for a while, which by stats is higher than Anko's speed he also showed better jutsu, as most of Anko's jutsu are filler, other than that Sasuke was proven to be High Chuunin level by the end of the Chuunin exams as the examiner said so himself so at the end of pre skip he must be at the same or higher than Anko, if he gets into too much trouble he allways has Sharingan, CS, and Chidori to help him.

Post skip, it wouldn't even be fair for Anko she would be oblidirated in miliseconds.

10. Soljah

Its hard to get a gauge on Anko's power really cause the only time we saw her in action was against Oro which basically she was owned from the start. Oro stopped her from killing herself and she was a special jounin then. Now just guessin she's probably a jounin and we haven't seen any of her skills and we know she has a heaven seal also. Prolly doesn't have curse seal lvl 2 but ??? Sasuke would probably win. Had naruto not of been tired he may have put up a better fight with sasuke but i don't know blah blah Sasuke ftw i guess.

11. Naruto Administrator

Pre-Timeskip: Anko.
    Post-Timeskip: Sasuke.

Yamato, Naruto and Sakura witness how Sasuke has become freakishly strong. I dont even like Sasuke, but its too obvious.

12. Sho

Post-timeskip, Sasuke would spank Anko.

13. Radical Dreamer

You can't say Anko is weaker than post-skip base Sasuke, nor can you say his cursed seal would beat her. Remember, they both have the same Heaven seal. If she were to use her own seal, it wouldn't be so easy for him. I think it all depends on how bloodlust Anko is. If she were backed up against a wall, she'd use it and squish him like a bug.

Equal power + Battle Experience > Cocky Genin.

14. Smexyman

Anko doesn't have da' pillz though. I mean the cursed seal pills. So that would be the equivalent of Sasuke lvl 1 curse seal WITHOUT sharingan. And Anko seems to know nothing other than killing herself and snakey ropes... well, for now anyways.

You can't base people on their rank. Think here for a second.

Naruto in post-timeskip is as powerful as a jounin... or +. But he's only a genin 'cuz he didn't take the tests. Sasuke didn't make it to chuunin only because he ran after Gaara

15. Radical Dreamer

There really is no evidence to show how far Anko's seal has progressed. Remember, she was Orochimaru's test subject for the entire cursed seal system; he refined it later on. It's more than possible that he developed the Seishingan drug by using Anko to test it. The only thing she lacks is the will to use the seal hence my question on how bloodlust she is.

Also, the Sharingan only lets a user see movement, not stop it. If Anko's seal is stronger and gives her more power, it will be a repeat of Three Tome Sasuke vs. One-tailed Naruto. Too slow to do anything but watch the shit get beat out of himself.

16. Sho

If you read the chapter in the VotE, you would know that it was Naruto's chakra arms, not his speed, which got Sasuke. Sasuke already managed to dodge and predict the one-tailed Naruto's own attacks (not including chakra claws) even despite the increase in speed. And the reason why it got Sasuke in the first place was because it was Kyuubi that was controlling the chakra arms, not Naruto. It was moving in a different direction from Naruto's own attacks. So unless if Anko has a demon or a separate entity inside her that fights on it's own with Anko, then Sasuke would be able to predict her moves.

Get this: No one besides another Sharingan user has ever overwhelmed a 3-tomoe Sharingan user with speed. No one.

17. Radical Dreamer

Being able to see attacks does nothing if you don't have the speed to keep up. Unless the Sharingan turns you into the Flash, Sasuke or any other Sharingan user can get overwhelmed ala Lee vs. Sasuke where he got the crap beat out of him.

18. kyutofukumaki

19. Sho

Um no. I was talking about the 3 tomoe Sharingan, not the 2 tomoe Sharingan. You were also talking about the 3 tomoe Sharingan. What you were wrong about was that one-tailed Naruto overwhelmed Sasuke with speed when that wasn't the case. Sasuke still was able to dodge and predict him. He just couldn't predict the chakra claws since they were controlled by Kyuubi, and which weren't even of Naruto's own doing.

The only one who's ever shown they were capable of overwhelming a 3-tomoe Sharingan user with speed was another Sharingan user (Itachi). This is because a 3-tomoe Sharingan is the worst match-up against a speed opponent.

Your whole argument was that Anko would be too fast for Sasuke (I don't know you say that), but there's only evidence against that, rather than for it. Unless if she's several orders of magnitude faster than a Naruto with one-tail, or she has a demon inside of her that attacks with her, AND Sasuke isn't using the CS himself (since it enhances him as well), then Sasuke would be able to predict her speed. And quite easily too.

20. Radical Dreamer

See, you're arguing for Itachi's three-tome Sharingan; I'm saying Sasuke isn't the natural genius with the Sharingan his brother is thus he can still make mistakes with it.

It makes no since whatsoever that as long as you have a three-tome Sharingan, you are immune to speed blitz. By your logic, you're saying that a 300lb child that has never fought a day in his life could take on a Shou Lin monk as long as he has a three-tome Sharingan.

I'm saying that as long as the cursed seal upgrade remains constant for two people with the same seal, Anko would still be substantially faster than Sasuke. I used the two tome as an example of the Sharingan still not being able to catch movement, that's all.

21. Sho

Wow, this really doesn't address my argument at all, or what you originally said.

You said that Anko should have so much speed that it will make Sasuke's 3 tomoe Sharingan ineffective, like one-tailed Naruto did.

This is wrong since Sasuke was still able to predict and dodge his attacks, despite Naruto's increase in speed (even more than his other Kyuubified form). The reason Sasuke couldn't account for one-tailed Naruto was because of his hard chakra shroud and chakra arms which surrounded his body. It had nothing to do with speed.

Now you are saying that the 3-tomoe Sharingan is somehow comparable to the 2 tomoe Sharingan in this area, when the fact is that a 3-tomoe Sharingan user has never been speed-blitzed in this series. This is what the 3-tomoe Sharingan will do in a battle:

Against one-tailed Naruto, as if his Kyuubified form's speed wasn't freakish enough already, Naruto went so fast that he appeared behind Sasuke, yet Sasuke was still able to predict and dodge the claw attack; however as you can see he couldn't predict the chakra arms:
    -pic 1 has Naruto speeding so fast, it seems as if he disappears.
    -pic 2 of Naruto appearing behind Sasuke and trying to attack him from behind. Notice how Sasuke still sees the predicted images, but also notice the chakra around Naruto's arm.
    -And then you can see in pic 3 that Sasuke did predict the actual attack and DID dodge it, but it's Kyuubi's own chakra arm that lunges out at him and hits him.

Keep in mind that this is a Sasuke with Rock Lee's speed already.

So if (in terms of speed) Kyuubified Naruto>>>Sasuke=Lee (the fastest of the former genins)
    then One-tailed Naruto>>>Kyuubified Naruto

You would essentially be saying that Anko's speed>>>*One-tailed Naruto (*at the very least, seeing as how Sasuke was still able to predict it's movements)

Of course you're not considering Sasuke's own impressive gain in speed post-timeskip, or that he was said to be stronger than a 3-tailed Naruto, or that Sasuke has his own cursed seal as well (since that would only increase his natural capabilities more). And of course you're assuming that Anko is the fastest character on the face of the earth, since she would have to be in order to negate Sasuke's Sharingan in terms of speed.

If you're talking about just pretimeskip Sasuke then, well you would still have to prove why Anko is leagues beyond a one-tailed Naruto in terms of speed.

I myself already stated that Sasuke would lose pretimeskip, but it's not for such an idiotic reason as due to speed. There's something called ninjutsu, tactics, summons, stamina, and other things which could affect the battle. But saying "speed" will beat a 3-tomoe Sharingan user has got to be one of the most ridiculous arguments for a fight here. :huh

22. Naruto Administrator

To me it seemed like the gap between him and kakashi during the bell tests and his overall performance doesnt justify a jounin rank. After the new training he just might.

23. lunarwolf

At part 2...Sasuka almost killed all of team 7 if he used his secret jutsu...only cuse Ori stoped him did team 7 remaind alive.

Also the skills he showed are amazing...and he seemed to discover(like hes brother) the true secrets of the sharingan.

with that in mind...Anko may give a good fight but still shell surely lose...

24. Vance

Anko is one of Oro's top students. CS2 Sasuke would beat her. But we haven't seen her CS2. She must be incredibly strong in that form.

25. gaara_899

i think anko will win becuse she has a curse mark to and shes older.

:laserbeam

26. Uchiha_E.B.

Post-Sasuke wins easy. Reason he is being trained by Oro.

Pre-Sasuke Loses. Anko is to strong for him.

27. iamjonathontran

you cant base anko's strength by what you have seen. sure, she doesn't get on show much BUT she isn't that weak that she would loose to a genin.
    I dont think anko has only two moves. she has more. according to wikipedia, her most famous ones are the Twin snake thing, suicide technique, ryuuka no jutsu and snake summoning.
    BTW, its Konoha we're talking about. Dont underestimate the Konoha ninjas. anko isn't that weak you see she is.

Back on the subject: anko's hot and cool. she will definietely take down sasuke