1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

another series of questions for you all

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by CJ32X, Nov 8, 2005.

1. CJ32X Member

remember when team 7 first gathered? sasuke says his goal was to kill a certain man and to revive his clan, right? but ultimately i believe he wants to kill his brother more than anything. it doesnt seem like he even wants to revive his clan anymore. what?s up with that? wasn?t that and killing his brother his major goals? now it seems as though he just wants to kill his brother even if it puts an end to the uchiha bloodline.

btw Kakashi has a sword in the manga and in the first movie (flashback). does he ever get down with that sword of his? is it special or something? or just normal? because if that costume theory by "Kazekage_Shinagami" it would be awesome if sasuke carried a sword around and used it. maybe even orochi will teach him to summon that snake sword he uses.

and where was the fourth during the first eps??? wouldnt he be at the frontlines as soon maybe a second? if maybe he was there when naruto was being born, as his son or not, it would make since how he choose naruto to become the holder of the nine tails. sacrificing his son. i doubt he would go into battle without knowing how to handle this fox, summon the giant frog and performs the jutsu without knowing to whom to seal it to! he knew naruto was being born, the sealing wouldnt just go to the nearest kid in the area.

if yonde is the father, and the mother dies at childbirth how does (i forgot who said this, jiraya or the third) say that the fourth wanted naruto to be seen as a hero not a monster???? so maybe jiraya/third was at the birth of naruto also??? possibly explaining the close relationship between the third/(especially)jiraya to naruto.

ok, chiyo baa sealed the one tail into garra right? and the fourth sealed the 9 tails into naruto, how is chiyo baa alive after that and the fourth isnt?

oh and this one is a must read for you yonde theorist that thinks hes still alive. Of course yonde is dead. Orochi tried summoning him in the hokage battle but the third stop him before it came out. so before people start saying that the fourth is somehow alive, there is your damn evidence!!!

the akatsuki is part of my last question. i suspect that of course they all want a tailed demon for themselves but maybe after achieving all the demons it creates a 10 tailed one??? kept personally by the leader maybe? since there are 9 demons and ten fingers. and maybe the akatsuki do not know about the creation of the tenth? maybe all the demons combine into one that the akasuki member keeps for himself?

(sorry no obito, rin, toby or sai questions or theories yet)

so what do you all think?

Tags:
  2. deathblaze Alchemy Save the Queen!

kakashi's "swords" is actually a dagger-like blade called the "white fang" if i'm not mistaken... it suppose to be from his father who was called the "white fang"...

kusanagi is not really a snake sword... its a sword of light that orochimaru uses his stomach to contain... there should only be one of its kind...

about the sealing of kyuubi part... this is where a lot of speculating has come about...
    i believe that yondaime is not naruto's father...
    also that naruto was just a random child he picked up to use...
    as it was times of chaos and disaster there was no time to decide...

the 4th is dead... theories on how the 4th is alive to me is crap...
    the "death god" jutsu he used required him sacrificing his own life...
    also as you have pointed out... orochimaru tried to revive yondaime...
    for this revival the soul of the deceased must enter a sacrificial body...
    i also believe that the "death god" jutsu the 3rd used was a better version of that the 4th used on the nine tailed demon...
    the 3rd managed to put the 3 souls into 2 bunshins and himself while the 4th put only the kyuubi into naruto before dying...

the shukaku was not sealed into gaara like the way kyuubi was put into naruto... in this case rituals were done to somehow bond the two(gaara and one tail) at birth...

akatsuki is collecting the tailed demons to summon some god-like being i think...
    with that they would be able to have world domination...

3. Low-fi Boy Head in the clouds

Double thread man, just saying.
    Kakashi's flashback's with a sword were due to his membership of ANBU I'm assuming (in the movie anyway) and since he's a Jounin now and tutored Team 7 either he felt he didn't need it anymore, or changed his fighting style slightly.

The Fourth was on top of Gamabunta facing Kyuubi ready to fight it, it is at the start of the first episode, however its viewed from very far away so you can't really see him properly, tho.

Concerning Naruto's birth and how Yondaime wanted Naruto to grow up, its all speculation and theories regarding it, it's yet to be explained in the manga and your guess is as good as anyone elses really.

I'm not too sure about Chiyo-baa sealing Gaara, I'm not sure if she explicity stated that in the manga, maybe someone else can field that one. If she did, then the best explanation I can give is maybe she ued a different sealing technique? Like how Jiraiya sealed up Itachi's black flame, or how Kakashi sealed Sasuke's cursed seal.

There was 10 Akatsuki members, in one of the manga chapters, (138-140 maybe) we see Orochimaru has a ring on a certain finger and he used to be a member, but left the organisation for reasons regarding Itachi I think.

That's my (rather lengthy) 2 cents.

4. CJ32X Member

thanks for responding guys this helps alot oh and hey deathblaze is this all stuff you remember, or your two cents? thanks for all the explanations though it really helps.

5. Chiru Naruto Forums Elitist

O Rly........?

6. Nu_Shino ShinoBee

Kakashi's could be looked at from two perspectives. One being, during the gaiden, it was actually the dagger that belonged to his father, Konoha's White Fang, Hatake Sukumo or sumthing like that. And when he was part of Anbu, the katana is part of the Anbu Uniform.

The fourth was on top of Gamabunta's head preparing to face the fox, and the sealing method was the probably the last resort in order to save the village from the Kyuubi's wrath.

As for the reason Chiyo is not dead when Yondaime is, is the fact that one: the methods of sealing between the villages differ, and two: Gaara's mother is the one who was sacrificed in order to seal the Shukaku into Gaara

7. batanga 6 1 15-45 300

It was that kinda lightsabre only in the anime. In the manga it looks like a traditional katana:

8. deathblaze Alchemy Save the Queen!

well there are different interpretations to what kusanagi is...

9. batanga 6 1 15-45 300

Yes, but we┬┤re talking 'bout Naruto here.

10. CJ32X Member

i remember that kusanagi is a katana, but didnt it shine like a "lightsaber" when he pulled it out? and also i know that the fourth arrives, but it starts with the fox and shows the ninjas saying the fourth will come soon, and then they cut to him on top of gamabunta's head, i meant if how long was it until he arrived, i mean people died due to this fox so he mustve been there a while(like irakas parents). so like if he showed up in a flash where was he before that? and i dont this they just randomly chose a baby in the area at random, the baby had to be chosen as a newly born remember? and i dont think that if was at random that it would be an orphan kid with an alter set up. someone was doing all this before the form did the sealing. on and thanx for the garra thing, i forgot about his mom thing. i mean i knew his mom died but i always thought that his mom was the one controling the sands that surround him, you know protecting him, i didnt know who was this force his mom's spirit or the Shukaku. can someone clrify this also?

11. Kahlua2606 ANBU

No one really knows. So far there hasn't been a lot of info as to where Naruto, the infant, came from or how he was chosen. If you're a believer that he is Yondaime's son, you'll get one set of 'facts' and if you're a believer that he was just another, possible random, child you'll get other 'facts.' We won't know for sure until Kishi decides to tell us.

12. CJ32X Member

thanx guys for all the info

13. Gold Knight To The Rescue!

Does Sasuke want to revive the clan anymore?

- Yes, it's still in his plans. Itachi isn't part of his plans apart from his desire to kill him. But Sasuke plans to start a family, I assume, to be the new forefather of the next generation of Uchihas. Right now, he's just trying to get things done one at a time.

Is Kakashi's sword special?

- His original sword was a keepsake from his father's. In the manga, it was sliced in half. I assume that Kakashi went on to get a replica but in the end he decided he far preferred kunai blades. I don't think his latter sword had any special properties. His father's sword emitted white chakra, though, hence the nickname "White Fang".

Where was the Fourth in the beginning?

- He was defending the village from the Kyuubi, you can see him in the first few minutes of the 1st episode. He was most likely heavily injured afterwards, but was able to reach Naruto to finish off his spell. Most likely he had powerful stamina himself so he could do it in time. It's something we'll probably learn more about at a later point in the series, though.

Who wanted Naruto to be seen as a hero?

- Probably something Yondaime said right before he died. The Third may not have been there to hear it, but he might have heard it said by a witness.

Why is Chiyo alive after Gaara's sealing, and the Fourth not?

- I assume that the combination of the jutsus the Fourth had to use that night - the capturing of the Kyuubi using the death god jutsu, THEN the sealing of the Kyuubi inside the Naruto, severaly depleted his chakra, not to mention one of the jutsus sealed his own doom anyway, as it did the Third's later on. Chiyo likely didn't have to deal with that at all in her own version of the sealing.

Was Yondaime dead because Orochimaru successfully brought up his coffin?

- Who's to say within that jutsu, the coffins might exist, but be empty if their occupants aren't dead yet. But I tend to think Yondaime is dead as well.

Will the Akatsuki create a ten-tailed beast?

- I don't know about any ten tailed beast, but I think it likely they're trying to create a new being that will obey their commands.

14. CJ32X Member

thanks mr knight but about the sasuke thing i could swear he says he doesnt care if he dies or something as long as he get itachi dead by his hands. shit i gotta look it up i can just say something i probably want myself to hear, but yah isnt he warned that orochimaru will use him and kill him and he said he doesnt care?

...yah i gotta look this up thans for answering my questions seriously unlike many others

15. madheretic Morning Peacock

"Only" the Kyuubi?? You're kidding, right? One deals with 3 human souls, and the other is strongest of the 9 Youmas, immortal and powerful enough to topple mountains with each tail etc. How could we compare the two? There's a mountain of difference.

Shukaku was already saled inside a teapot, safe and secure. It was a transfer process of one that was already sealed, unlike Yondaime who had to directly seal Kyuubi.

16. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Most of the questions u have asked have already been answered..... U need to search the forums for your answers???

17. CJ32X Member

why do that when i can have direct aswers all at once?

18. Gold Knight To The Rescue!

Multiple question threads are OK, as long as the questions/answers aren't too clear-cut. Most of CJ32X's questions create interesting and varied discussion, so it's good.

I would recommend, though, CJ32X, to try to keep your 1st posts short and sweet, listing each questions so that they're easier to read and answer. It'll lead to more quick feedback and a speedy growth of knowledge. :thumbs

I think Sasuke is being affected mentally by Orochimaru's curse mark. Yeah, he has expressed that his ultimate mission is to defeat Itachi, but that's just right now. At the outset of the series, Sasuke did say that his plan was to restore his clan. But that was before he seemed to be twisted by the curse mark.

Even without the influence of Oro's mark, frustration - especially at being defeated so easily by Itachi in their reunion - may have forced him to feel differently, too...

And you're welcome, my pleasure.

Good observation, I neglected to think about that.

19. gabha GB's Norman

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that the fight with Kyuubi is not in the first manga. so it may be filler( I don't remember if it is in a flashback on the subsequent chapters or not. that is why I'm not sure if it is filler or not.)

20. CJ32X Member

thanks again gold knight, i failed to realize the effect the mark has on sasuke, thats true that he could be clouded by rage.

and gabha what do you mean kyuubi fight? between him and the fourth?

21. shibigoku Master of the fist

1) The sword Kakashi has in kakashi Gaiden is his father's chakra blade, from which Sakumo got the name white fang.

2) Chiyo did not use the same ritual as the 4th to seal the ichibi. Kyuubi was alive and in its body and the justu took its soul and put it in Naruto, but required the soul of the jutsu caster. I don't know how they disposed of the fox body though, maybe konoha had fox meat for weeks lol. On the other hand, Shukaku was sealed into an object for later usage. Everytime, a jinchuruki containing the Ichibi died, Shushu was sealed into the object once again. The jutsu tranfers the soul of Shukaku into a body without harm to the jutsu caster.

3)
    couldn't have said it better myself!

4) Now about your akatsuki question. Like you I'm sure that making Jinchurukis of themselves is not the only plan akasuki has. Being a jinchuruki sure gives you a freakish stuck of chakra and special abilities but it doesn't make you unstoppable. Ya, maybe a nine tails Naruto would be quite strong but that will take Naruto a life time to achieve AND control. Since Akatsuki members are mostly full adults, they would be geezers before getting to full power. My guess is that that Anima looking statue may have another purpose than extracting bijuus.

22. Syferz Ninja-Wizard

there you go

23. gabha GB's Norman

I mean the entire scene on the first episode involving the fight against Kyuubi ( with chuunins , Gamabunta , and the fourth).

24. CJ32X Member

well im not sure about any subsequent chapters but kishi would not allow it to be in the first episode if it altered any bit of the story, since it is the first episode for his story he will make sure to give the impressions he wants to give, maybe he wanted to add it but forgot or something, there is a page of the 4th on a frog fighting the 9 tails but nothing of the jounin and chuunins saying that the fourth is late, if kishi wanted to he couldve just started at a zoomed shot of the fox and the frog with the fourth instead of showing the people fighting. so there is a reason he wanted them to say that in the first episode because no creator every like people changing their vision.

25. gabha GB's Norman

I thought Kishi had no say on the anime?

26. CJ32X Member

why wouldnt he its his story, and if they fucked the story up in the anime so that it alters the future jump itll kill the whole naruto storyline, i think his options are limited on lets says filler fights and so on. fillers in general i think have to be approved by him so that the dont interfere with the great story people have invested in him for the manga and anime.so i think he does have some say, and he also has to explain more throughly to the animators what he wants in it or how he wanted to be, such as the naruto and sasuke fight where he did all those clones and did like a chain attack on his ass. maybe kishi wanted to put that in, maybe not, or maybe the underwater torpedo type attack, where did you hear that he didnt have control? its his stroy why wouldnt he, if he sold the rights to it, itll just be another pokemon thing whereas the whole show, or basically anything that comes out for it has to benifit marketing in a major way.

oh i dont mean this as a mean message or something i just would like to know where you heard about kishi not being able to control the anime. the more i look up the more ill know. thanks

someone just neg repped me for typos and shiat, s.o.b. anyway...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2005