1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're having technical difficulties with regards to support tickets.
    Please refrain from starting any new tickets for now. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Another Theory on Naruto & the 4th Hokage's Relationship

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Chaos Hokage, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Chaos Hokage

Before I explain my theory, I would like everyone to that I, Chaos Hokage came up with this theory & nobody else. So if you're going to give props to anyone who comes up with a similar theory, then you should remember that it was I who first thought of it, okay. And no, this isn't another Naruto=4th Hokage's son theory or Naruto=4th Hokage theory.

I think Naruto & the 4th Hokage are twins. But Naruto isn't just the 4th's twin, but his vanishing twin (1*). Naruto & the 4th's mother gave birth to the 4th & was unaware about Naruto until a few days or weeks before the Kyuubi attack Konoha. First of all, someone (possibly Rin) from Konoha would've resurrect baby Naruto within his mother's fetus with the same jutsu Chiyo use on Gaara. Rin could've develop the resurrection jutsu she would've revive Obito. Plus, this would explain how Kakashi & Gai already knew about Chiyo's resurrection jutsu (2*). Then, the 4th Hokage sealed the Kyuubi within Naruto with the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style seal & the Four Symbols Seal.

So what do you guys think?

1)If you like to learn more about vanishing twin, then click this link

2)

Tags:
  2. AbnormallyNormal

no chance in hell something as sick as vanishing twin is being brought up as a key plot twist in a shonen

3. RataXes

This is done already. ;) great to have neutral opinions on our side again.

Clearly you're very proud of your theory but.. I personally find this rather unlikely.