1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Another Yondaime Theory *sigh*

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by TimCat, Nov 23, 2005.

1. TimCat Member

Okay, this theory I do not think has been stated, so here goes.

Yondaime had some sort of Space/Time Jutsu that allowed him to either Teleport, or stop time and go to wherever he needed to be, making it look like he teleported.

Awesome technique we all can agree on that right? But why can't Jiraiya use it? Or can he and he chooses not to? Why cant anyone but Yondaime use this technique? Bloodline Limit anyone?

Anyways, heres the punch line. If Yondaime could stop, or slow down time, wouldnt it be possibly to reverse time as well? What if Yondaime isn't Naruto's father at all, but is Naruto himself, but sealed the Kyubi inside himself and reversed time for whatever reason to an infant state. Which would explain why Yondaimes name was never mentioned, maybe his name is Uzumaki Naruto :)

Just a thought I wanted to throw out and get opinions on.

Tags:
  2. TDM Toast

IIRC this has been done before.

As for why can't Jiraiya use it, it's because he was never taught it I guess.

3. TimCat Member

But the 4th taught him Rasengan, which is a very powerful tool, so why not his Space/Time Jutsu? It just doesnt make sense. Did the 4th teach him toad Summons also, or visa versa?

4. Bakalein New Member

I guess its some kind of a Kekkai Genkai (Bloodline Limit) :]
    Would be the Best Theory, but Yondaime => Naruto -> Kishimoto goes Bullshit Oo

5. hakke Bird in a cage...

You "think" this hasn't been stated? Try a dozen times.

6. Alia_Atreides Mew...

Although this is not one of the theories I like, I still cant find an argument good enough to prove it wrong...
    Some day, maybe. :)

7. ShounenSuki Ruler of Penguins

First of all, the Yondaime's Hiraishin no Jutsu is not a Kekkei Genkai. Jiraiya might, or mightn not know it. If he knows it, he simply doesn't use it, just like he doesn't use Rasengan. If he doesn't know it, the Yondaime probably just wanted to keep his trademark technique for himself.

Second, Hiraishin is similar to Kuchiyose (Summoning). It doesn't stop time, or even slows it. It 'summons' the user to a specific place, marked with a special seal. No timetravel involved ^^

8. Yamucha Well-Known Member

Jiraiya taught Yondaime how to summon frogs ...

9. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

ummmmm......many people seem to be under the impression that the 4th is some kind of time traveling, space cowboy ninja dude and uh.....well, he isnt. He cant go through time or stop time or take time apart. He simply marks an area and ends up there. Simple I know, but obviously very effective. Soooo....yeah. We need to lay off of these Yondiame time traveling theories. Or keep them to yourself, either choice will be find with me.

10. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Wait. He sealed Kyuubi in himself, then reversed time to when he was a baby, but ended up in the time right after Kyuubi attacked the village?:huh

11. oxxer Member

woah, time travelling jutsu? awesome !!

12. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Lets go back to the future......

13. Kiyoshi The Former Avatarless

Looking at this unbiased I'd say this is technically, if his jutsu wasn't a summoning, this could be plausible. However, I place it in the "I really hope this isn't true" catagory. This seems to be along the lines of numerous reincarnation theories.

14. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

He never taught it to jiraiya because i don't think any shinobi wants to give out one of his best moves (he already gave rasengan)

15. The Lazy Shadow Gin Iro no Sora

Are you guys talking about Shunshin no Jutsu which is the body flicker? Don't recognize the Hiraishin.

16. Raptor Vagabond

Yeah it's the shunshin. I don't think Jiraiya knows it 'cause the yondaime never taught it to him. :amuse

though i have a feeling that naruto will learn it eventually. or has learned it already and it's "that" jutsu

17. Grep Kids love Grep

First off Yondaime cannot stop time, the Body Flicker Technique is what you are refering to. No one but kishi (and anyone who he has told) knows if Yondaime has a blood line limit, even if he does that doesn't mean that the body flicker tech is part of it. Just because Only three people can do the Rasengan does that make it a blood line technique, no it just makes it hard as hell to do, which is most likely the case for the blody flicker technique. This theory is insane, and I doubt Kishi would take his most developed character and say "guess what...he's Yondaime". Even if this is true wouldn't someone notice that a Yondaime look alike has the same exact name and think "is that Yondaime?".

18. Chi Technical knockout

No. "Shushin no jutsu" is basic move which nijas like Gaara and Sasuke (even Naruto) can do.
    Yondaimes jutsu was called "Hirashin no jutsu" (Thunder god travel tehnique, or somthn like that). It was confirmed by the databook.
    In manga it was probably a mistranslation, or it was just Rin confused 2 jutsus.

I don't know how "Shushin" works (probably very fast movements), but "Hirashin" is just like teleportation (read databook). It works like Kuchiose (Summoning). Yondaime marks some place with his "teleportation seal" and then he can summon himself at that place. So it isn't even movements. He just doing handseals and INSTANTLY appears in the place marked by seal. It's instant, and he can travel probably 100s km with it.

And it was his invention, so i don't see why he needs to teach it to someone. But he did teach Shiki Fuujin to 3rd and rasengan to Jiraya. So.. who knows :)

19. slashez Member

why do people assume that since only one ninja knows a technique it must immediately be a bloodline limit technique, you know, kakashi originally came up with chidori, had he not taught anyone else how to use it, it would not have meant it was a damn bloodline limit (although some people would say it was cause kakashi only knew it), bloodline limit has NOTHING to do with how many ninja know how to perform a technique

20. uchiSINX New Member

i agree just becasue someone makes a technique it doesnt mean that he has to tell everyone about it and have them use it.
    And i also think that yondaime being naruto is completely wrong. There is a picture of yondaime in chapter 122 when he was a kid and he looks similar but he still is different and if he were naruto he would look exactly the same.

21. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

God, Yondaime is not Naruto. I hate that theory.

Jiraiya can't use Hiraishin because he doesn't know it. Just because Yondaime taught him Rasengan doesn't mean that Jiraiya has to know each and every one of Yondaime's techniques.
    There. Reincarnation sucks.

22. The Fourth Hokage Shinobi Perfection

they are the same, and they aren't...I've explained it already. Naruto is the result of Yondaime and Kyuubi merging through Shikii Fuujin. The Kyuubi can't die so Yondaime didn't completely die either. Their souls were locked together/fused into Naruto.

23. Uzumaki Yondaime Narutard

Not to mention I think Naruto had already been born prior to the Kyuubi's attack which means that Yondaime and Naruto were both present at sometime which kills the theory instantly.

24. Heavy Arms Active Member

because if this was true Naruto would've grown up like
    the Original Yondaime

he was a genius and knew many jutsu's

Naruto's grown up all stupid
    and he wouldn't have had to sign his name to summon Gamabunta TWICE

25. KonohaFlash New Member

uhhh check yondaime's profile again before you guys dismiss the theory and say that hiraishin doesnt incorporate some space-time mumbo jumbo..

follow the link from here: Narutoforums FAQ

so..

= owned

26. Gai-Sifu The Wild Green Beast of Raabu

What I don't get is If they have the same name why does everyone in the village hate naruto?

27. Beautiful Beast White Fang of Konoha

They hate him because he has the Kyuubi inside him. Probably wouldn't matter who it was, if they had that monster inside them, they would probably be scared of them.