1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice

Anti-Stats Tier List

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Silnaem, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

For each stat, list the top 5 shinobi who are least dependant on it

1. Speed
    Body movement

2 Strength

3. Chakra quantity

4. Chakra control

5. Intelligence

6. Durability

7. Area of Effect

Tags:
  2. Speedyamell Respect hardwork

Chars like obito/konan don't really depend on speed due to phasing and paper form.

Minato doesn't deal with strength at all.

Hidan. He doesn't use any costly jutsu and hardly depends on chakra.

Chakra beasts like bee,raikage e.t.c don't have to minimize use of chakra.

Choji for example is just plain powerful and hardly uses intelligence. Its still part of any high shinobi's arsenal tho

Also chars like konan,obito & suigetsu. They don't depend on durability.

Chars like hidan,tenten,ino,shikamaru,e.t.c deal with precision rather than Aoe

3. MawDezrtarsh22 Better watch out...i'm coming

1. Obito (Rinnegan, MS). Never relies on his speed, rather he relies on his warping speed
    2. Kisame (Samehada) never relies on his speed outside of his WD merge.
    3. 6 paths of Pain. Never rely on their speed, rather they fall back on their busted arsenal

Not doing 5 per stat.

I'll be excluding god tiers in my lists btw

1. SM Kabuto. Never relies on physical strength but rather relies on his impressive Ninjutsu and sage jutsu. Almost never engages in CQC, not that he can't
    2. EMS Madara. Short of PS he relies on agility and speed against most opponents, as well as his incredible skill in CQC
    3. Nagato. Relies almost exclusively on his Rinnegan, is never seen doing anything that takes exceptional physical strength

1. Gai
    2. Lee
    3. Kakashi

1. Everyone Kage level needs exceptional chakra control, otherwise they can't use the techs that actually make them kage level

A stupid reverse stat

Rinnegan Obito. Rarely employs his intelligence, but rather pure muscle with his Jins and MS, not that he's not incredibly intelligent, we just never really see him put it to use in combat. You can only do the things Obito has accomplished with a top tier intellect
    2. Kisame. Rarely uses his intelligence, prefers to drain and muscle his opponents down. Like Obito, Kisame possesses intelligence in spades but rarely uses it, especially in one on ones.
    3. Nagato. He's just OP with the Rinnegan, no notable accomplishments lead me to believe he's exceptionally intelligent

So glass cannons basically?

Idk, most people kage level have decent durability, there's just those with slightly more impressive showings

So strictly single target attacks?

1. Itachi. Outside of Amaterasu his Totsuka elevates him to the top of this list

2. Orochimaru. Relies almost entirely on single attacks, poisons and summonings. His one AOE move is not something that's gonna threaten a kage level

3. Kakashi. Has next to no AOE, instead relying on powerful Raiton, intellect and his Kamui

4. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

Ferocious Fist users,
    KG users also need less CC than most. Reason being that their elements are deadly enough that simply having them out, no matter how unstable, would hurt most opponents. Mei at the FKS for example.
    Jinchuuriki, due to their exceptional quantities
    Juugo clan, for the abovementioned reason
    SSSotM, only really need Hidden Mist, on top of their kenjutsu. Ringo is even better coz hwr sword makes ninjutsu for her. Kisamehada could also afford to be wasteful.
    Puppet Style
    Temari, as her fan starts the job for her
    Aburame clan
    TenTen
    Flash Pillar users, as disorientation removes the requirement for exceptional control and convincing illusions
    Summoners, as their summons fight for them

Likewise

Mei, Minato, Kakashi, Neji, Ohnoki, Gaara, Hidan (technically) and so on.

Their techniques indicate that they lack durability, as they work to avoid taking a hit

I like your common sense tho (leaving out Transcendants etc)