1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Any Platinum Mike Perry fans out there?

Discussion in 'Sports Bar' started by Donquixote Dolfamingo, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Donquixote Dolfamingo www.mattheweyreanimation.com

The KO over Ellenberger was brutal. I don't think there's anything I'd love more in all of sports than to see Mike Perry win that belt.

Tags:
  2. mcpon14 Well-Known Member

He certainly has the charisma to be a major draw, that's for sure, to me. :)

3. Larcher Shaka Brah!

You should have posted this in the MMA thread, Mikes antics are certainly amusing, an interesting mix of obliviousness and hostility but he seems like genuine guy with a dream. His aggressive fighting style is fun to watch and his chin seems pretty solid to say the least, only problem is his size and reach disadvantages fighting at Welterweight made even worst by the fact he likes to brawl with bigger, more powerful guys. Despite being adamant that he doesn't like cutting too much weight, I think he'll have more luck at Lightweight.

Darren Till is showing to be a much more fearsome prospect right now at Welterweight with some of the most refined and well rounded striking in MMA today. I could see him having a field trip with Mike Perry.

4. Mider T Busting in and out of guts

5. Former OBD Lurker. Well-Known Member