1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody picking up bleach for Gamecube???

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by AbaraiRenji, Nov 10, 2005.

1. AbaraiRenji BAN KAI! HIHIOU ZABIMARU!

just wondering if anybody besides myself was planning on picking up the bleach game for gamecube comgin out Dec 8th?

heres the official site link if you havent checked it out
    Whoa LEE O.O

I'll be ordering my copy from

Tags:
  2. archaned Member

I guess it won't be coming to the US

3. Troublesome I'm bringing Sasuke back

I've seen some video footage and it didn't impress me much. (though it was only a little bit). There seem to be some characters missing. I want my Matsomoto. I'll wait for reviews to pop up to see if it's worth buying.

4. lwong81 Member

wonder how long the been working on it, some scenes were just shown on the anime

this site

5. Troublesome I'm bringing Sasuke back

I wonder what his moves are. I haven't read any manga, but I'm guessing they're gonna be sweet.

6. Sir.Cruz Amenosato No

I preordered this when it was first announced. :wink

7. meekozy RETARD

I have the bleach game for PS2, I'm stuck at the freaky turtle hollow mission though

8. ShadelessNyght Never Knows Best

I'm going to order it when it comes out as well, but I didn't pre-order (Spent to much money on next day shipping for GNT 4).

I just recently got into bleach and have been watching the anime and reading the manga. I really enjoy it though I don't know enough to actually get into any real big conversations like some of my friends have. Hopefully when I get high enough I can join the Bleach Rpg I have heard such good things about.

9. Pakkun93 Eternal

This Game looks OKAY, but it's in japen so that lowers my chance of gettin it

10. Avenger2112 Feuer Frei!

That game is boring.

11. MS81 Supreme Jounin

hell yeah I'm getting it.

12. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

well, I don't think this game will be comparable to NGT 4 by no means, but it could have it's own merits. Anybody know what the fighting system is or what the controls are like?

13. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

Well, I pre-ordered the game back in August, I think a week or two after the Naruto GNT 4 pre-order. I have hopes for the game, Bleach Heat the Soul II for PSP was good but very limiting. This game has over 20 chracaters so, it already has an edge as far as I'm concerned. XD

14. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

how did heat the soul play like? And how did you control the characters? Was it pure fighter? ( I should post this to that thread :p)

15. ShadelessNyght Never Knows Best

Can PSP play Imports without needing somthing special? I'm getting a PSP for Christmas and I want to know if I should add any japanese games to my list or not.

16. Tokio_no_Go Respect the Burden

Yea PSP can play japanese games, its region free. Heat the Soul is just a typical fighter, nothing spectacular but if you love bleach, its worth the buy.

17. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

but, how exactly does sword combat work and what do the buttons do? I never played those weapon 3-d fighters (sorry I was in college when those were popular) like ...Soul Caliber? Is that even right? Anyway

18. AbaraiRenji BAN KAI! HIHIOU ZABIMARU!

heat the soul played ok but the game was very limited with characters as well as moves. The Second installement is suppose to be way better but i wouldnt know i havent played it yet. I watched a LONG trailer on this game last night and it looks AWESOME. Im not goin to compare it to Naruto because i have to have both. I need my fix of Naruto/Hinata AND Renji/Soi fix haha

19. NeoSlayer666 666 the number of the BEAST

its not even out yet u have no idea if it is boring....... t(-_-t) @ u

But anyways, this game looks badass I think Ima pick it up for sure. Xmas is gunna be sweet as hell this year, GNT4 and Bleach on GC w00t!

20. Woofie Coordinator

It looks pretty nice to me, especially with such a wide array of characters (25 I believe)... I'll probably get it. I'm not going to pre-order though, since the most important factor is how it plays, and obviously we can't know that yet... I'll read the forums on GameFAQs for a couple of weeks after it's released to see what people think. :)

If it plays even remotely like the GNT series, I'll get it in a flash. ;)

21. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

The game is a bit better and has more chraracters but it still feels a bit short and I wish they were able to use their Bankai's =/

But it's a decent game for a Bleach fan like myself :p

Here's hoping Bleach GC is way more better and features Bankai's *but I haven't seen anything to prove othewise >_>* But 25 characters is already a plus :woo

22. FFLN The Smexiness has arrived

If it's fun, then I'll get the 2nd installment of it next year. If it's not...:oh more GNT5 please.:amuse

23. TheoDerek Rise Against

I preordered Bleach for GC. I also ordered Naruto GNT4. I'm almost digging out my eyeballs because I can't play either of them. People I'm looking forward to being: Ichigo, Yoruichi, Ishida, Gin, and Zaraki.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  24. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

did anybody see 58, is that...in this game?

25. Woofie Coordinator

It looks like it, judging by the promotional art.

The game seems to go slightly ahead of where the anime is now, so it'll be completely up-to-date by the time it comes out (or it might still be slightly ahead, I'm not sure).

Oh, and it looks like bankais are in there, I've seen a screencap with Byakuya's in. So it definitely has everything I could possibly want in there, the only uncertainty is how well it plays. :) I wasn't keen on the PSP game (I only played it a little bit, though), it seemed a bit slow/sluggish - maybe I'm just too used to GNT. >_>

26. AbaraiRenji BAN KAI! HIHIOU ZABIMARU!

Bankai and character list

here's a link i ran across it has an awesome trailer with a ton of moves in it for the game. Lots of bankai so only if you wish to see the moves should you watch this. I dont see why anybody wouldnt want to though considering the anime is up to where the game is. It also has a complete character list. Here's the link anywayz, oh yeah if for some reason its not translated when you click on it just scroll down and you'll see 3 trailer links...its the first one thats the best.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.gamecube-difference.com/%3Fdir%3Dnews/index%26id%3D8534&prev=/search%3Fq%3DBleach%2BTasogare%2Bni%2BMamieru%2BShinigami%2Btrailers%26hl%3Den%26hs%3D7bg%26lr%3D%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial%26sa%3DN

27. AbaraiRenji BAN KAI! HIHIOU ZABIMARU!

Oh yeah by the way...whos the FIRST person you plan to use when you rip open the plastic, two words...Soi Fong

28. Woofie Coordinator

The first person I use will be... hmm.... Ichimaru Gin. :laugh Either that or Urahara. *Goes to download trailers*