1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Anymore Gaara?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by +NgoBrotherz+, Dec 7, 2005.

1. +NgoBrotherz+ Member

u think they show gaara more in the future?

Tags:
  2. Freed One World

Hum...of course they will.He is an important character...but for now, he had his moment..time to move on for now.

3. Leen Peacemaker

Kishi needs to let everyone shines. Gaara's turn is over. Just wait for his next appearance patiently. For the mean time, we have Sasuke who is still hidden to be shown to the world. Perhaps we should wait for him to come out.

4. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

yeah of course gaara will be in it in the future, but for now they need to concentrate on the grass arc, possibly the whole coup d'etat arc, and sasuke arc.

5. XxShinzouxX l337 Largo Apprentice

I tend to not like spoilers, so i don't know who Kishi is.... as for Gaara, hes pretty sweet. Hes an amazing character, and if you kill him off or take him off the show when its only been going on for a short while, it would kind of be disappointing

6. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

the show has been going on for a while man. however, they aren't going to kill off gaara, they probably wont show him for a long while though.

7. Ulquiorra Schiffer Tsugi no mai: Hakuren

:sweatdrop .....Kishimoto Masashi is the creator of the Naruto series...That's not a spoiler....

Garra has been around for awhile now. He was one of the main characters in the Chuunin Exam arc. Reappears in the Rescue Sasuke arc. And then there's also a whole arc dedicated to him... Garra's been around for awhile....
    Can I ask you a quick question? When did you get into Naruto???
    By the way, I'm not insulting you. I'm just stating things that I thought were known by everyone...Sorry if it came off rude.

Back on topic. Gaara's had his moment and now he should be through for now. I'd be much more interested in seeing more interaction between Sai and Naruto or having Sasuke re-introduced. Those things take precedence of Gaara....At least I think they should.

8. Sake Hokage the nine wang'd fox

ditto. other characters need to be "endulged" first

9. xeno Emmissary of Dance

Before they move on to another character though, I want to see exactly what happens to Gaara's powers with his demon removed from him. I wonder if he loses all his powers to control sand or if it's somehow still there.

10. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

it's still there, you can see evidence of it in 281, the sand is guiding naruto's hand to shake gaara's. i doubt they'll go back to gaara just yet, we'll probably have to wait and when he reappears he'll show what he can do.

11. kapsi Banned

No. see what happened to Neji.

12. Ingeloakastimizilian Dracos Icingdeath

I think it's time for other characters to shine first. Maybe like Tenten (one can hope) Hinata and Shino.

13. Mibu Clan Chibi Mibu

Doy you mean like Terminator Future or like Closer Future...?

I Hope when we see him again, he has a Virus that will kill him in 2 hours.

14. Negative-Ion Life is BRUTAL!!

I hope they dont start one of those " What chapter is Gaara going to appear again" Thread

15. Megaharrison Eternal President of the Cafe Retired Staff

Gaara will probably appear again in 1 or 2 arcs. Which could be at towards the end of the series.

16. TenshiOni Active Member

Gaara won't probably appear till Akatsuki trigger a war or something. Currently, he's in no condition to be hunting Akatsuki and Sungakure's in serious shit.

He'll probably reappear to satisfy the large fan base near the end of the manga.

17. Nono chocobo turned moogle

well, let's see... Kishi brought him back again and again, so yes he will reappear, as for when, it's anyone's guess. I'd say we'll have to wait at least another arc. If he reappeared in within 10 chapters it just wouldnt be fair for alot of the other ummmm... "side characters".

18. Criminal NF TRIPLE OG

I dont see why they wouldn't. BUt like various members have already stated, Gaara's time is over for now. We have seen his ups, his downs his struggles and even watched him come back from death.....its only fitting that the focus be shifted to Naruto's other chracters now. I want to see more of Kankurou though before I see more of Gaara. I always want to see more Kankurou though.

19. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

yes, as of now gaara's out of the lime light. we have barely seen team gai, and the other genin teams, team 8 and 10, not to mention sasuke

20. warcraft E-Married to Chibi_Sasuke2k5

of course Gaara will come back, he is one of the most popular & coolest characters although it will be a while before Gaara returns which is a shame

21. Franckie Shinigami Chop

I anticipate more Gaara anxiously. He's just too great to ignore, but for now there are others things in play.

22. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

it's possible gaara could make an appearance sooner than i thought, because of the recently developing storyline between danzou and tsunade. many believe a coup d'etat is coming so it's possible a civil war could even break out. If this happens tsunade will likely turn to suna to help dissolve this coup. however, i feel this storyline is highly unlikely.

23. Wolf too shy to show my avatar

i think he will come back to back up konoha, if there is a 3rd ninja war and konoha is involved

24. Chatulio Senex

Well you gotta give him some time. I mean he just had shukaku ripped from him, though he still has some control of sand.

25. Boreas Youma's hunter

Probably his team ( Baki Kankurou and temari) will fight directly with Akatsuki to save one jinchuuriki in some harsh country like Stone or cloud.

26. Hiruma The King has Come!

I wonder if Gaara will still have his eye rings, considering he can now sleep and shukaku is out of him.

27. Alia_Atreides Mew...

I think it will take a few months, even a year before we see the Sand Siblings again.

28. Internet tobi revealed

Well I look at it this way -

Gaara's the Kazekage and no longer bears the Shukaku. The villagers like and respect him.

Temari is a retired Jounin if I recall correctly

and Kankuro's puppets were all destroyed. (not that he can't fix them)

but it looks like Kishimoto has pretty much written them out of the story. There's not much more they can/should do, unless a massive war broke out. I think Gaara will be still be around in the political scenes and stuff but thats about it.

29. Nono chocobo turned moogle

Where was it mentioned?

30. uncle jafuncle sustenance proxy

Indeed. The next time we see the Suna siblings: Pinch! Pinch! Pinch!:amuse