1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else wanted to see the marriages?!

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Kiseki, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Kiseki Release The Kraken

In the Naruto series they ended up hyping over the arrival of Naruto and Hinata's marriage. But in the end they never really showed us anything, other than maybe one or two minutes.

They didn't show anything of Sakura and Sasuke at all in-between the end of Naruto and the start of Boruto. Kishi tried to compensate us with these 'sweet' family moments in early Boruto, but I sincerely would really want to see more of the time after the war when both these couples (or any other couples) didn't have (older) children yet. I mean... Will we ever see a kiss or anything? I know its not a series for romance, but still...

The craziest for me is the thing between Ino and Sai, which only happened the last 5 seconds of the last Naruto ep and BOOM in Boruto they had a child all of the sudden. That was just... too fast? lol.

Tags:
  2. Mider T VM Rapist

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Abcdjdj1234 Well-Known Member

nah , choccho going slim to impress a filler movie star is more important:mikebatman

4. Yagami1211 The Dragon of Dojima

Who cares about marriage ? It's a shonen.

5. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

Of course, but that ship has long since sailed. Follow up on the events that lead to these pairings should have been explored between the war's end and The Last--and for an arc after as well. I would have loved to see how Chouji chanced to meet up with and marry Karui (the most unlikely pairing of the batch) and lord knows we're missing significant chunks of the SS story, but again...this is shonen and such things are typically skipped over.:notrust

6. Xel fuubae

Not really. I've seen enough IRL weddings, never been fond of them :catshivers

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. Kiseki Release The Kraken

8. Xel fuubae

Eh, I'm not much of a sweet tooth. Last time I attended a wedding I gathered all flowers they put there as table decorations and took them with me :catskully

9. Lady Hinata ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'd loved to have seen NaruHina/SasuSaku wedding. But it was too much to ask of course.

10. SoulFire! Venerable Sage Moderator

At least we got to see Naruto and Hinata in their wedding wear (though the story around it was trashed and it it would have been nice to see them exchange vows) whereas Kishi and the anime both just skipped over the entire resolution between Sakura and Sasuke. That would have made such a good story arc.

11. lienalexandretta New Member

Poland
    Guys, come on :amuse I know that is shounen but..
    I understand you, I also really want to see all of couples stories! Especially ShikaTema, love them soooo much

12. cringe lord Banned

Flag:
    France
    I deep down feel like Ino is jealous of Sakura marrying the second strongest shinobi alive whilst Sai is somewhere in the bottom 100's. So I think they should either have made her not get married and left her in a depressed state or just killed her off in the war arc or better yet the immortal arc.

13. Lord Valgaav My fries

No. I have a hard time believing any of the romances in this series.

14. Bearerofsword New Member

15. Aduro Definitely not a villain.

I think a little slice of life stuff can be interesting. One of the better things about Super was that there was a mixture of superpowered action and superpowered sitcom. It might be nice to see a little story about some of the next gen's parents going on missions together and seeing how their relationship actually played out. Somethign that mixes family dynamics with tense action scenes. Or Boruto could into the way the parents disagree about how to raise the kids because so many of them come from different villages and have different ethics.

Then again. I'm saying that there could be good stories to tell. Not that anyone writing for Boruto would be capable of telling the story well.

16. PradyumnaR The Village Hidden in the Fucks

17. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

Even Kishi don't know how to write it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Lord Valgaav My fries

A more awkward moment for Sasuke than when he kissed Naruto.

Spoiler:
    The first time. :maybe

19. Suigetsu Fresh Prince

No I dont. 99% of the marriages are terrible and out of the blue tbh.

Btw I got a feeling this is gonna go into the stupid pairing section.

20. Kiseki Release The Kraken

I actually second this. He literally had no idea how to pair people, but it still would've been nice to see some personal scenes so we could understand better as to why certain pairings were existing.

21. Lord Valgaav My fries

I don't know who taught Kishi how to write, but you can't just stick two people together like that and make them a married couple with kids. Its the worst form of writing. Things like that need build-up and foreshadowing.

These pair-ups had none of that since most of the Rookie 12 generation lacked horomones.