1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here play hooky?

Discussion in 'Konoha Country Club' started by Mider T, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Mider T Oh Christmas T!

United States
    When you were in grade school did you cut class for...activities?:hurr

Tags:
  2. San Juan Wolf They're even better when you're dead

No but in High School I had one hour not accounted for because I dodged the chemistry test by pretending to be sick inthe bathroom.

3. Moritsune Jack Hammer

I slept through first period once, but that's it. My schools had a policy where if you had decent grades and good attendance you wouldn't be required to take any mid terms or finals, and you could just not show up those days, so I took advantage of that rather than fucking off.

4. Jim Well-Known Member

5. Dr. White I'm a shapeshifter, at Poe's masquerade.

Germany
    Catdank Faction:
    We would get out early in highschool and blaze up, and sometimes hold a L ride before school. The closest to "hookie" I ever did was leaving the school during our dumb religious shit, to smoke cigs by the river.

6. Dark Wanderer Winter's Knight

Sometimes I play hooky from my part time job.

7. DemonDragonJ Agnus Dei

I was always a model student; I never skipped school, because I actually enjoyed it (or at least from 7th grade onward, which was when I formed many of the friendships that I still have to this day).

I also have never skipped a day of work simply because I did not wish to work that day; I take days off only when I have an important reason to do so, such as a doctor's appointment or a wedding.

8. Lord Nighty Atomic Sables!

In 9th grade I failed art class(despite always being a talented artist all my life) and Algebra 1 because I skipped half the semester for those classes.

My senior year I spent a lot of time in ISS(in-school suspension) for being habitually late for first period.

Can't recall anything else atm.

9. Nighty the Flighty Cursed lipstick lesbo

Canada
    I used to try and fake sick to stay home when I started Junior high (grade 7), because of the bullying I endured. After Grade 9, I started skipping class cause I had issues with both school work, home problems, and personal issues. I used to go drinking with my friends or smoke weed. Either that or we'd take the bus to the mall and hang out and stuff. I barely graduated high school, but I managed to get my diploma cause I got good exam grades, but refused to do after school work.

In uni, I had to miss school cause of panic attacks, until I had to drop out.

Then at my latest job, I started having panic attacks due to harassment, and stress from certain co-workers.

10. ~riku~ ❣ ❀ ❣

i got away with it because i was quite sickly and frail, so i'd pretend that i needed to go to the medical room, but i'd end up going somewhere else lol

11. Yamato ANBU- Sadist

Argentina
  12. Lord Nighty Atomic Sables!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. ~M~ Do it for her

Yeah I left class all the time my senior year to smoke weed and shit. I still got good grades then, though.

14. selfconcile Active Member

I had a huge procrastination problem in school, and I would sometimes take days off to work on projects. (My high school was a small, sometimes competitive private school so I'm sure a couple other people did this too.)

I didn't mind getting sick back in the day though. Free time, house to myself, mom cooking childhood soups, rich deep raspy voice, etc. That stuffy light-heading feeling signifying the onset of a fever used to be nostalgic (until I started working and having to take unpaid days off).