1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here reading Rebirth?

Discussion in 'Akihabara Records' started by Lee Rock, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Lee Rock

Is there anyone else here that's reading the Rebirth manga? It's the story of a vampire named Deshwitat who's revived by a young girl named Remi. He's eventually joined by an exorcist named Millenear, a monk named Beryun, and a lecherus, centuries old swordsman named Rett. If you're not reading this, run (don't walk) to a bookstore and get it now!

For those reading, I just caught volume 12 and....SPOILER....they finally told us how everything went to hell. I knew something big had to have happened to set Desh against Kalutika, but wow. And I'm loving these flashback volumes even more than the current saga. Lillith is cute!

Tags:
  2. mow

oh yah im reading it, im up to volume 7 right now, its such a great story. and im not gonna read the spoliers! right now its all flash backs, which is geat casue we'll finally figure out hat the hell is going on

oh do you read king of hell too?

btw i get my rebirht through tkyopop, i m planning to by the whole series, but its just so darn slow by tokyopop, is it being scanlated?

3. blind51de

Korean comics are called "manhwa", by the way.

Yeah, I find the art to be good. The story has too much blatent atheism, though. Good read otherwise.

4. Itachi's_rage

Rebirth is a awsome manga

5. Akatora

Pretty good series 20 volumes is scanlated from what I can tell.

Anyone know where to get 21-23 in raw perhaps?
    Since it's like 8 months since the latest scanlated volume was released.

I got a couple of things I want answered and I hope to get that done by seeing the pics of the raws.

6. Mori`

hrm someone was talking about this in irc and it sounds pretty interesting so I shall attempt to read it in the next few days :3