1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone knows what happens after we die?

Discussion in 'Philosophical Forum' started by drawinger, May 12, 2005.

1. drawinger i like to draw

If you know the real answer..post here and tell me...I'd especially like it if you are dea already so you can tell me the truth.

Tags:
  2. Kamendex Retired from Forum

You go to heaven or hell :eek:

3. Ketari-san What what, in the butt, bitch.

well, why dont we kill you and u can tell us! hehehehehe...HOW should people know! Its not like we can go ima go to heaven and tell u if u can go! lol that would be quite awesome tho....anyways i think ur reborn as something else(i want to be a lazer-beam shooting cat who snipes people and breathes fire and can fly!)(<--- im not stoned either..) but yeah either u go to heven or hell,are born as something else or ur just dead

4. kungpaopnda Panda Kung-Fu Generation

you go to the land of milk and honey. sux if ur lactose intolerant :D

5. Jin Lvl 69 Otaku

I do, its a very simple answer.

You move on.

6. NecroAngel Member

You cease to exist, then you rot in a grave.

7. TwinFang Hound of Konoha

As above though I really hope I'm wrong.

8. Kaeriuchi The Blair Bitch Project

Lol, I don't think any of us really know or live to tell us of the experience. :confused
    I don't believe in a heaven or hell (well, I don't think I do xP Who knows, might change later) really, so I think that when you die, you just....die.

9. Death is just another adventure.

10. Obscura Dea di oscurita'

............. Actually, I think I may haunt the jerk who stole my bike :notrust

11. Kakashi_Love Guest

After you die...your spirit moves on to another dimension.

12. Lady Battousai New Member

May be it will move to another dimension which continues to exist...similar as our world.
    A world full of tech even greater and higher than us, using the universe elements as their magic sources and communication devices towards a new era: Aliens!

I have my limitations of imagining things so I say the next dimension might be a beautiful world where we will wear beautiful robes and live with magic as our element and skill. Our so called earth might be floating in air with out need use of technology. Just transportation is required to further roam throught the world for those who are catogerize as weak mage.

13. NecroAngel Member

Or not...

Sure it'd be nice to believe something like happens, but you'd be kidding yourself.

14. Miss CCV Alis Volat Propriis.

I've always wondered about the same question myself. Even though I'm born and raised as a Catholic, I have some partial skepticism. Like for instance, after we die, what if we don't end up going to heaven/purgatory/hell (which I learned from my own religion)? Do they truly exist? If not, do we end up in just a "dark" place or reincarnate into another soul? Yeah, I think too much haha.

15. DarkGuyver 3rd Unit

Your brain stops working, lets hope that there really is something like Heaven.(Yes I Am Religious)

16. drawinger i like to draw

i guess none of you know...since your all alive..i need someone dead not alive..

17. Youarenotsmart New Member

When you die, you cease to exist and your life is over. Nothing happens after you die because your "soul" (brain) stops working.

18. GSurge Brilliant Punk

Dead people aren't allowed on this forum as part of the TOS.

19. Damage Inc. Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth)

it depends first if u r religious or not and second in which religion u do believe.... right before death u may see wut u waited for that long... well... they're only hallucinations but... well there ain't another life.. there cannot be one ... be al become first a piece of shit and afterwards humus...

20. Kamendex Retired from Forum

???

Why do you people have no faith.

There is nothing to lose if you do.

What happens if there is a god and it asks you

God: Dude wtf, why didnt you like believe?

You: Dunno I was lazy, and I wanted attention and wanted to be cool so I denied religon.

God: Dude you suck, o.o.

21. Wing-Zero Whoa!!!

ok the answer to this is simple do you believe if so dumb question to ask if you dont believe in something then there is nothing after you die

22. vervex Art prevails!

You go where the others before you went ;)
    Some believe in paradise, others in reincarnation or even in nothing. I am very opened myself and even though I believe in God, I wouldn't be able to give you a specific answer to this question. But I am sure life continues after the body dies. What kind of life ? Can't tell :)

23. Damage Inc. Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth)

why should there be somethin after death??? .. it makes no sense... flowers have no life after death... nonhuman_animals don't have a life after they die.. why should humans have? .. i carefully red koran ,bible and all the other thinks buddhism and so on... and it all makes no sense why... the whole idea was made up by ppl who fear the End...
    i don't say that i wanna die or that i don't fear my end... and me 2 would like to stay young a long time... but i know i can't... and i became friends with this idea... it's ok that we all will die one day... don't hope for somethin childish like life after death... it only is like a painkiller... cause we humans exist only by accident 2.. water came from another planet in this system and with the organism whch existed on this planet after a long time we human beings come to this point...

it doesn't make any sense that there should be a life after death... the only way we will keep existin is because we will become part of the earth and feed the flowers with what is left from our bodies...

24. NecroAngel Member

Because we prefer to think logically instead of lying to ourselves that some magical sky man controls everything?

You can't simply start believing, you'd have to really believe... and if you're like me you can see that the idea of there being a God is ridiculous and could never truly believe something like that.#

And that conversation would probably go like this.

Me: Maybe because you let millions of good, innocent people die.

Me: or maybe it was because you never responded to my prayers at all, and let bad stuff happen to me all the time.

God: Oh, well I love you still.. but hey, I'm going to send you to hell anyway now.. since you didn't believe in me and all.

25. Kamendex Retired from Forum

Oh yeah? Whats your great logical answer?

Is it just a coincidence that Moses freed the hewbrews under the command of 1 god and the torah was found.

Then Jesus comes, with another book by the same god.

Then Mohammed comes out with the last book from the same god.

Dont you see a trend here? Or are you going to say that O they just wrote it themselves. Because very few men could have written what was in those books.

Im not dumb, I dont want to risk it. If I dont believe in god, and then I die and there is a god. What the hell am I going to say? I was too lazy to just say I believe?

And that conversation would probably go like this.

You: Maybe because you let millions of good, innocent people die.

God: Umm...everytime someone dies, new people are born...what are you bitching about. Besides the good ones are here basking in heaven, and wouldnt want to go back even if i forced them.

You: or maybe it was because you never responded to my prayers at all, and let bad stuff happen to me all the time.

God: Pff, every time you pray its, I want this, and I want that. Besides did you lose an arm, or a leg? Were you born disabled? No, so stop bitching and do something great with what i gave you. If your not a good person why should I accept all your prayers

God: Oh, well I love you still.. but hey, I'm going to send you to hell anyway now.. since you didn't believe in me and all.

O and in the 3 books(Torah, Bible, Qu'ran) refusing to believe is the worst sin.

26. NecroAngel Member

So your defense is "we have a book that tells us about it, so it must be real"

God, a magical sky man creating everything.. doesn't make sense. I believe in science, things that actually have good theories behind them instead of just saying there's some all-powerful being who does everything..

And you don't seem to get it, for a person like me who things logically about things I can't suddenly start believing God is real just like that, not REALLY believe in him.. I'd just be kidding myself.

And you don't know enough about me to say

27. TwinFang Hound of Konoha

I would love to believe in God or life after dead but unfortunately I can't make that big a leap of faith without any logic.

Heh I believe in fate which is just as scary as believing there's nothing after death.

But why worry? We all find out eventually ;).

28. Damage Inc. Anesthesia (Pulling Teeth)

we don't twin fang ... there was once an experiment some years ago .. they let ppl die whop made contract and r okay with that... they let them be away that long so they could reanimate them in the last second.... the whole experiment was about life after death.... some say they saw relatuves.. some say they've been flyin.... and some saw a white light ... u could say wow! there's heaven ... but the true thing is that our subconcious made this pictures before they died cause they desired them without knowin it... the electric impulses have been controlled 2 .. that's why they came to that conclusion...they dreamed of what they thought last... still nothin is proved... wut we know for sure is that our body will become part of the earth .. so logically i believe htat our mind our intelligent existenec stops at the same time when we die ...

29. Kamendex Retired from Forum

Ya, just like there is a chemistry book that tells you magical chemistry things, but how do you know thats real? have you actually tried it?

Protons and electrons, little magical ball thingies that make water. Thats as hard to believe as god. Yet there is a book that tells you about it, and you read it and you dont deny it...your probably an angry teenager

What do you honestly think logically about, your just mad about something in your life. Maybe you feel like god let you down.

30. kireato .........

Kamendex... What exactly do you think faith is?

Saying the you believe does not equal to believing. And saying you've believed all yur life without doubting is completely stupid and a lie.

What a stupid scenario...

God: So do you believe in me?
    Baby: Wagaga goh... *drools*
    God: ... No? Okay.
    *sends baby to hell*

Do you realize how stupid that is? I'm now even wondering about some terrorists who sacrifice themselves and think they're martyrs or something...

Terrorist: God! I believe in you! I killed 100000 people for you!
    God: My faithful one! You're allowed to heaven! With all those people you killed!

Rubbish, if there is any kind of judgement at the end of our life, then God will not be judging us on our faith but rather on our actions in life, on our reasons. And problems.

Could you ask someone who's been treated and educated in such a way, or who just had bad genes, which pushed him to kill not to kill? No. He's made that way. It happens, is it God's will?

Nah, it's all human's. To decide what is wrong and what isn't. We decide, we set the limit.
    The only interest i can find in those religious books is that they go over laws which all human should obey to live peacefully now. And that is the most important. The problem is: right now, some laws re outdated. As we learn, we change, and what we accept as normal changes too.

I don't have any faith. What i call God is just everything that exists and i won't bother to personify him in the purpose of making him do what i care.

I'm not dead either. But i can tell you that until you die, there's no good reason to bother about what comes after. You've got a life and death means that life ends. What comes after is something else and shouldn't possibly affect the way you live now.

In fact, as you don't know, you can speculate all you want and decide what you care.