1. img
    Come enter in the Dragon Ball Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries: February 29th by 12:00pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Bounced e-Mails Issue

Some accounts cannot post in NF anymore due to an e-mail related issue!
    If you are among those members, please, check this thread for more information about how to proceed!
    Or create a support ticket by going here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

‘Aquaman’ Star Amber Heard Admits To Hitting Johnny Depp In Audio Clip

Discussion in 'The NF Café' started by Sherlōck, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Sherlōck

‘Aquaman’ Star Amber Heard Admits To Hitting Johnny Depp In Audio Clip

Aquaman star Amber Heard admits to “hitting” her ex-husband Johnny Deppn in a newly-surfaced audio clip.

have obtained an audio clip that is reportedly from a conversation between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard that took place in 2015. In the audio clip, Aquaman star Amber Heard admits to “hitting” Johnny Depp:

“I’m sorry that I didn’t, uh, uh, hit you across the face in a proper slap, but I was hitting you, it was not punching you. Babe, you’re not punched I don’t know what the motion of my actual hand was, but you’re fine, I did not hurt you, I did not punch you, I was hitting you.”

Johnny Depp had the folllowing to say about their relationship in the audio clip:

“I left last night Honestly, I swear to you because I just couldn’t take the idea of more physicality, more physical abuse on each other. Because had we continued it, it would have gotten f— bad. And baby, I told you this once. I’m scared to death we are a f— crime scene right now.”

In the audio clip, Amber Heard also warned Johnny Depp that she might hit him again:

“I can’t promise you I won’t get physical again. God I f— sometimes get so mad I lose it.”

Johnny Depp is set to reprise his role as the villainous Gellert Grindelwald in the third Fantastic Beasts movie while Amber Heard is expected to return as Mera in the Aquaman sequel. In the meantime, fans can revisit Amber Heard’s latest appearance as Mera on all home media formats of Aquaman. Here is the official synopsis for Aquaman:

From Warner Bros. Pictures and director James Wan comes an acition-packed adventure that spans the vast, visually breathtaking underwater world of the seven seas, “Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa in the title role. The film reveals the origin story of half-human, half-Atlantean Arthur Curry and takes him on the journey of his lifetime—one that will not only force him to face who he really is, but to discover if he is worthy of who he was born to be… a king.

Directed by James Wan, Aquaman stars Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry, Amber Heard as Mera, Willem Dafoe as Vulko, Patrick Wilson as Orm / Ocean Master, Dolph Lundgren as Nereus, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II as Black Manta, Nicole Kidman as Atlanna, Ludi Lin as Captain Murk, and Temuera Morrison as Tom Curry.

Aquaman is available on Digital HD, 4K UHD Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, and DVD. Stay tuned for the latest news on the Aquaman and Fantastic Beastssequels in addition to the Amber Heard and Johnny Depp case.

Tags:
  2. Subarashii

Flag:
    Poland
    ALL THOSE FUCKING EXTRANEOUS PICTURES THOUGH @Sherlōck :gun

3. Samael

Hmmm... so what should they do to this criminal, fines for trauma and health issues possibly caused?

arrested possibly for lying and getting caught doing exactly what she denied? Black balled??

what I’m saying is.. will this mf get that treatment my brothers would’ve.

4. Garcher

obligatory "Imagine if the genders were reversed during that conversation"

5. Subarashii

Flag:
    Poland
    She'll get the Chris Brown treatment or the Christian Slater treatment, or the Josh Brolin treatment

6. Gunners

We don't need to imagine. We saw what happened when people thought he was the perpetrator.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Canute87

Actually his was affected based on a lie.

8. ~Gesy~

You know what happens to "the-Girl-Who Cries-Domestic-Abuse"? She lessens the validity of women who are in actual danger .

This bitch is scum. As are women like her.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. makeoutparadise

Catdank Faction:

Thank god I don't have to hate Depp anymore

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. ClandestineSchemer

At this point I fear the mob mentality is already set.
    Further discussions online will always mention his "sins", despite this proof.

11. ~Gesy~

Chris Brown is still considered an abuser despite Rihanna saying that she was swinging punches at him while he was driving...so agreed.

Just like other forms of abuse like Rape and molestation. You keep that title rather it's proven true or not.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  12. Subarashii

Flag:
    Poland
    It was really hard cuz I love like all of hi movies :lmao

13. dergeist

14. Unicornsilovethem

"Man is physically assaulted, publicly accused of a crime he didn't commit, and made target of online harassment campaign that could have ended his career: women most affected."

You know what? Fuck you.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. ~Gesy~

Dude went on to do Harry Potter movies after this. The fuck you talking about?:drake

Johnny is fine. And yes this issue is bigger than him.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Lurker

Facts!!:hhh

17. Aduro

The fact that they put so much fucking sponsored content on the bottom of that article lol
    Taking a moral stance then shilling the product made by the person they're calling out.

Also, the fact that domestic abuse can go both ways means two people are wrong. Not that both of them are right.

Depp is an alcoholic with a history of violence that pre-dates the marriage. The fact that one of the people he married is also unstable doesn't exactly get him off the hook. Heard was still the one who ended the relationship and got the restraining order.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. reiatsuflow

@Aduro what do you mean he has a history of violence? Never heard of that.

19. reiatsuflow

Viggo Mortensen was great in it though.

20. Nep Nep

Catdank Faction:

Didn't even know about this, celebrity news is my least favorite kind of news. Always gossipy crap for nosy no life mother fuckers.

Looking forward to some more Grindelwald, it's hard not to see Depp through it cause he's one of those people but I still love it.
    The movies aren't great but fuck it, I'll watch it for Depp and cause Grindelwalds history is always one I wanted to see in more depth.

21. Aduro

He usually settles them out of court, paying people to avoid criminal damage suits. But there have been a few public drunken fights.

Attacked a security guard in the 90s who showed up to deal with a noise complaint. But later he let his own security team hospitalise a woman who took a photo of him (she didn't try to grab or touch him or anything, and several security guards straight up Nancy-Kerriganed her).

Depp got wasted and punched a crew member about a year ago. Basically because he was upset that the director tried to set him a curfew after Depp kept behaving unprofessionally.

He also got into a fight with the gutter press at one point. But that's more of a public service than anything else.

I don't doubt for a second that Depp was physically abusive while the marriage fell apart. And Heard doesn't really have a reason to exaggerate this, since she's already got money and this hasn't really helped her career. I'm sure Depp is a straight-up gaslighting abuser.

I've normally got sympathy for alcoholics. Its a disease with a genetic component. And Depp had a rough childhood. But he's just got a total disrespect for societal rules of the feelings of the people around him. A father and husband has a responsibility to get his shit together.

As for Heard. Hitting back isn't the right thing to do, quitting the relationship the minute things get abusive is. But Heard is the one who separated them in the end. And an open hand slap is all this interview proved. Its a hell of a false equivalence to blame her as much as Depp from that. If things are as anywhere near as bad as she claims.

Plus, Heard hasn't got any prior history of abuse, or alcoholism or a string of catastrophic relationships. Which makes her objectively more credible.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  22. Aduro

Mortensen's great in everything. Even if the movies aren't that good, he always goes for interesting ones. Then he pushes himself and blends into the role and performs like no other actor could.

AFAIK Depp was fantastic in most of his movies from the 90s through the early 00s. Then he just started churning out decent at best stuff like Dark Shadows and Alice in Wonderland.
    Not that that has any bearing of whether or not Depp was a terrible husband/person in general.

23. Rukia

Flag:
    Sweden, Germany, England

Just settle and move on. It was an unhealthy relationship for both.

24. Mider T

Flag:
    United States

25. Zef

Catdank Faction:

Believe all women
    :ufdup

26. ~VK~

heard is the one who has a domestic violence past with an ex she abused not depp. As far as i'm aware all of depp's past partners have come to his defence and claimed he was never at any point abusive towards them.

Getting into fights with security guys in the 90s when he was high and/or drunk=//=being a wife beater.

I'm sorry but that audio is incriminating as fuck. She even comments on their whole relationship and how he's the one who always walks away from their fights and she's the one who gets phsysical. Meanwhile gaslighting the ever living fuck outta him the entire time.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  27. ~VK~

lol someone clearly hasn't listened to the whole thing.

28. ~VK~

This crazy ass woman apparently threw a vodka bottle at him that tore a piece of his finger off. But somehow he's still the devil in this :giogio

29. Gunners

What a disgusting post. Don't think I forgot about what you had to say previously.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  30. Gunners

What a dishonest spin on the situation.

In the video, she more or less calls him a coward for walking away every time she gets physical. She apologised for not hitting him with a proper open hand slap when accuses of punching him. She has a history of actually beating her partners.

You're trying to present her as the victim because JD was involved in drunken scraps with security.

This is why people like you make my stomach sick. You go all in on the original story, shitting on people who don't hop on the hate bandwagon. When you are proven wrong, denial and lies become you medicine as you lack the humility to admit you fucked up.