1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Arankaru or Vizards? (Manga Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by NecroManc3r, Aug 20, 2005.

1. NecroManc3r Guest

Araknaru or Vizards?

I mean if there was a way for Shinigamis to become hollows why is Aizen going through the trouble of turning Hollows into shinigami.

And also I wonder what methods those vizards used to become the way they are... Because that whole Aizen schemed seemed troublesome for something that could be achieved easily.

Tags:
  2. TenshiOni Active Member

I guess Vaizards used a method similar to what Urahara used on Ichigo.

I'd say Vaizards are stronger....for now. Seeing as Grand Fisher wasn't all that impressive of an Arankal and he was supposedly a new version.

3. monk3 Ryokan Pride

i'd say Vaizards even though we havent seen their power. they gotta be something like ichigo though. as for the Arankal, they are probably strong although the whole chad arm thing wasnt that surprising cuz he wasnt strong enough to take on shunsui.

4. Vael Shadow Angel

Well, let's look at the situation:

Vaizards are the ultimate leaders of one faction. Arankal are merely the pawns of another evil power. Thus, Vaizards > Arankal. ;)

5. Zenko Oro?

Right now the first Arankal are experimental. Aizen is just trying it out to see how it works at first. I'm sure later in the arc they are going to be much much stronger but at the current time the Vizards are probably stronger.

6. Potentialflip One Last Stand

I go with Vaizards. Arankal are for now experiments. They truly have not shown a full powerful Arankal just yet. As said when Isshin quickly dispatched GF trial number one. It was merely one who was at its earlier stages and not fully developed. But for now you could definatly say Vaizards.

7. shadow_sand Skater, Artist, Writer, etc...

wait, i thought GF was called Hamen?? Im lost with all these new names.

8. Yak on a Forums Break

Hm, why is Aizen creating Hollows turning to Shinigami instead of doing it the other way round? Good question. Maybe some Hollows have abilities Shinigami can't obtain in the first place. Then, by combining these unique abilities with the abilities of Shinigami they become very powerful. Just an idea.

9. Potentialflip One Last Stand

Hamen = One big bad Hollow. Not a normal easy to dispatch one. In other words a strong Hollow.
    Arankal = Hollows Turned into Shinigami's.

10. NecroManc3r Guest

Grandfisher, although he was quite cocky, wasn't a true Arankal.

Im still wondering why wouldn't Vaizards be as strong as Arankal as it seems there both aiming for the same evoloution.

11. The Sandwich Prince Rasta Mon!

Vaizards currently would be stronger since they have the incredible potential of the shinigami, but are able freely tap into their hollow strength without losing their minds (Or so the two vaizards led Ichigo to believe). This is just my opinion though.

The Arankals probably have the hardcore killing intent though (Being a villian does that to you) and their coolness/strength factor will probably be shown through that. And already have since they ripped off Sado's arm.

12. Utz Allure in the Wind

Just looking at the small Arankul makes me grasp the ultimate killer intent he has, not only does he have the evil face make-up going on XD, but the fact that the big guy/little guy pair coincides with the big guy= dumb brute/little guy= brains and MAD skill comes into play as well...

13. Yak on a Forums Break

Hm, I can't be sure about who is stronger right now, the Vaizards or the Arankals. It is true that a Vaizard profits from the incredible Hollow power without losing his mind and all but on the other side, why wouldn't that coun't for the Arankals?

If Aizen is successful in creating the perfect Arankal then I can imagine a creature that unites the unique abilities of Hollows and combine it with the spirit strength of a Shinigami. To me it seems that would mean the following:

Hollows have different abilities. There was one who could destroy a Shinigamis' soulcutter with only one touch once a day. It was the one that killed Kaien. There have been Hollows who were able to completley hide their spirit pressure. Shinigami can lower their spirit pressure but it seems hard for captain-level Shinigami to completely hide it. Other Hollows had the ability to change their appearance into that of other people and hide their true self behind a decoy (the old Grand Fisher), or they were able to shoot kind of seeds into their victims and control their bodies or split up in several bodyparts and so on.

Combine these abilities with captain-level shinigami strength, thus giving them zanpaktous and erasing their endless hunger for strong souls and you get real monsters. Imagine a captain-level shinigami who can completely hide his reiatsu and when you finally notice him you are already dead. Or such a Hollow-gami that only needs to touch his enemy and his soul slayer or whatever weapon or power he uses is gone for that day. I wouldn't be so sure about Vaizards being the top of the spirit-evolution. Maybe at the moment but Aizen will continue experimenting and creating Arankals and one day he will have one and more matching Vaizards for sure.

14. SloppyJoe The One and Only

As of now we really can't say who's stronger. But in my personal opinion it's totally vizard's... but that's because they are much cooler. On a side note does this apearence of the bad ass hollow's remind any one of Napa and Vegeta. *walks off muttering about craters and mindless brutes and short opinionated dweebs*

15. Viciousness on a Forums Break

^yeah Nappa and Vegeta was the first thing that came to my mind reading the raw, and alot of people mentioned it in the chapter commentary on this board. Stil Id say the arankaru ripping Chads arm with ease was impressive considering even one of the strongest captains was impressed by his blasts, and he destroyed a 3rd seat instantly. Then again Shinsui probably could have defeated him as quickly if he was trying his hardest.
    But yeah for now Ill say Vaizards. Especially since they havent gone all out against Ichigo and them yet, while it seems the Arankaru are about to in the same arc. Ussually all out battles with weaker opponents come first in the same arc.

actually on second thought its hard to say. The response to the arankaru landing is so huge. Their presence is obvious to Ichigo and worries Isshin, Yoruichi, and Uruhara. But I wonder if the Vaizards went all out would it be the same?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2005
  16. Hef Night Work

I wonder what would come out of a hollow-shinigami that was originally a Menos Grande? :knk

On topic: As everyone already has pointed out, I think also that the Vaizards are stronger. At least for now. :noworry

17. Kinuta Dosu Hooker with a penis

I think Araknaru could become stronger, There jsut too stupid to realise :)

I think the fact they are pure evil bodes well for them.

I mean the fact those two vaizards were kinda wacky, kinda took they attention outa the strength, and reminded me they were still human.

So i think the more evil you are the stronger you are ...kinda thing ^^

P.s i hope ichigo becomes stronger than anyone anyway

18. Franckie Shinigami Chop

I think it's way too early to tell but I have a feeling that they're more or less even.

19. PROTESTtheHERO lOST ON THE ROAD OF LIFE

the vaizards have the potential to be waaaayyy stronger than the arankuls, but aizen will probably perfect them soon, and then things will get all smashy smashy.

20. Urahara-X Banned

Vizards! they used to be the former captains smile-big
    plus the main guy being aizens captain. grimjow
    is one of the strongest and was toyed about with the leader vizard and
    basicly beaten him with his weakest cero.
    my vote is for vizards

21. RWB Royal Wrecking Ball

Grimmjow is FAR from one of the strongest(he's not top five lol); Ulqiorra pwns his sorry ass so badly it's not even funny. So does Nnoitra.

Nnoitra and Grimmjow are worlds apart. Still, I think Shinji could propably beat him, true.

22. dreams lie Round Quadrangles

Shinji is probably nearing Primera level if he has bankai to go with his mask. I say vizards by a considerable margin.