1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

Archangels regeneration

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by EmperorRorepme, Jul 27, 2018.

1. EmperorRorepme Member

I have discovered that the Archangels from NNT can regenerate from nothing basically even if their body is destroyed they can still regen if their soul is intact but it takes thousands of years.

Evidence:

At the end of the Holy War, .
    Those spirits mainly resided in objects like instruments, altars, staffs, etc. As they said, they were waiting until their original bodies were completely reformed. But with the situation being desperate they and recreated their bodies instantly. Problem is, their hastily recreated bodies (Though it's worth noting they've participated in a battle since then and they haven't dissipated yet).

I don't think I missed anything important. What they do does technically fit the criteria of Low Godly regen but overtime.

Tags:
  2. Kejon Member

3. EmperorRorepme Member

This regeneration could be stopped by the Demons' soul manipulation. Also the Demons like Chandler have hax relative to Merlin's and attack potency above the commandments. There are only 4 very powerful Goddesses excluding the Supreme Diety while Demons have more if you count the (dead ones) and the Goddesses needed the help of 3 other clans to combat the Demon clan.

4. Kejon Member

That just means the Goddesses were individually stronger. Mael was also stronger than Meliodas. They didn't need the help of 3 other clans. They just didn't want the other clans to ally with the Demons so they might as well get support from them.

5. Lord Valgaav My fries

Mael isn't stronger than Meliodas. If anything its stated that Mael had come to a point where his strength rivaled Mel's.

Anyway I think you're sort of right. The goddesses obviously have better regen feats over the demons, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they can regen from nothingness.

Its like the Bijuu. If their bodies are destroted they'll just be revived over time. But it isnt like they can mid-battle come back from total destruction. They just don't have the feats to suggest such. Not that I recall anyway.

6. Kejon Member

Mael was said to be the strongest combatant 3k years ago. So that means he was also stronger than Meliodas.

7. Lord Valgaav My fries

Pretty sure the same thing was said about Mel. It just means they were the star players for their sides. Mel was feared by goddesses and demons alike, and Mael was feared by demons.

8. EmperorRorepme Member

But they did regen after losing the totality of their body it isn't resurrection because they weren't really dead they existed as conscious souls that existed from objects to people and reformed their bodies overtime.