1. img
    Come enter in the Dragon Ball Banner Contest!
    Deadline for entries: February 29th by 12:00pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Bounced e-Mails Issue

Some accounts cannot post in NF anymore due to an e-mail related issue!
    If you are among those members, please, check this thread for more information about how to proceed!
    Or create a support ticket by going here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Are there anyone here who have Chuunibyou?

Discussion in 'Featured Anime of February 2014' started by Eisenheim, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Eisenheim

If you have the "chuunibyou" (8th grader syndrome). What would you think you will call yourself or what would be your powers? Or do you have real life experiences? :maybe

Tags:
  2. Xiammes Supporting Staff

After my 8th grade year my house finally got wireless internet, I joined myspace back when you were only allowed to upload 16 pictures at a time(2006 seems like a eternity ago). My favorite game back then was the kingdom hearts series so I searched for a Kingdom Hearts and found one.

Quickly found a group of friends their and basically spent my entire summer talking to them. After a few months we started getting into role playing, we based it around Kingdom Hearts 2 Organization XIII. We all created nobody names, assigned ranks, created our own special powers and would battle each other.

My character was ranked 3rd and my powers were based on illusions and shadow magic. I even ripped off Stan of Okage: Shadow King, to be my shadow. I eventually tacked on wind magic to him. There was about 18 other people who were ranked besides me, and we had a few who didn't get ranked and they fought as hard as they could to get ranked

None of use were ever into the delusion that these powers were real and I never told them to anyone in the real life world. I also had my first experiance with trolls there too, I am so embarresed with some of the stuff I would say to them. We also had a thread titled Kairi's Ass that acted as our convo thread till the trolls shit up the place, it had something like a 100,000 posts on it.

3. blakstealth Moderator

Can't say that I did have chuunibyou. I realized that I was no longer an innocent little lamb and conformed to society at that age :p

4. Kurokami Medaka

Chuuni, huh. Well I currently know a friend who without question has Chunnibyou syndrome. He role plays and gets into the character, perhaps too much in fact.:lmao

He makes comments whenever we play games together like when killing a tough boss he says" Disappear!" or "To dust with you!". Good guy but no doubt he has symptoms.

5. Revan21

But most anime-fan's around here, who cosplay frequently, they tend to have it :p

6. belkrax

Yes, i believe i had. But no Rikka for me. F*** my life. :(

7. Butō Rengoob

Nah, I always had a wild imagination and loved to get lost in fantasy, but I never actually believed I was anything other than myself.

8. the_notorious_Z.É.

Flag:
    Portugal

9. blakstealth Moderator

Um...yeah.

10. Xiammes Supporting Staff

Yeah, I am sure half of all the leaders who ever existed had this disease.