1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Are they gonna get back up or are they down for good?

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by Taizai295, Nov 28, 2018.

Will they get back up?

1. Definitely. No way nakaba will have them go down like that.

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. No, they’re done.

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Taizai295 Member

Do you think cusack, chandler, and Zeldris are gonna recover and get back up or are they just down for good?

Tags:
  2. Zhen Chan Silver Spoon Coon Hoe

The masters though... idk thinks are looking dicey

3. Lord Nighty Atomic Sables!

Of course they're getting back up. Nakaba just likes holding his nuts on us.

4. Darkmatter Lion's Sin of Pride

I can expect something like Chandler being completely eliminated, but the other two would be fine.

5. Lord Nighty Atomic Sables!

6. Darkmatter Lion's Sin of Pride

The chapter where we get to see Mael's revelation gives us a general idea of two things:
    1. Escanor's Sunshine is active
    2. Something must've happened to Chandler (either he's completely knocked out, or he's dead)
    So the two factors come in play when determining his fate.

7. Lord Nighty Atomic Sables!

Could you tell me what chapter that was or post a scan?

8. Darkmatter Lion's Sin of Pride

9. Lord Nighty Atomic Sables!

But...why isn't Ludo's clothes in tatters and Zel and Cusack are totally unharmed? :catsmug

10. Darkmatter Lion's Sin of Pride

Demons and Angels have regenerating abilities after all.

Either that, or this is just something that Nakaba decided to do at the last minute and the scenario is completely different than what that chapter revealed.

11. Lord Nighty Atomic Sables!

It has to be the second, because I don't recall demons or goddesses being able to regen their clothing.

12. Yak Well-Known Member

Unless Nakaba fucked up and forgot, at least Cusack will still be up and kinda okay. He was during the initial Mael reveal. The fight will probably be interrupted, they'll get up again and heal themselves. Chandler might be out for longer we don't know.

13. Escageta Well-Known Member

Those rectangles are shit. Nakaba made a mistake to show them on 273. He had to make the situation unknown but what's done is done.

I bet their turn has finished. As for Chandler, for him to be unseen on that rectangles doesn't mean he dead or something like this. He has nothing to do besides Zel but Cusack has.

14. Darkmatter Lion's Sin of Pride

Except the revelation is still in the process. Right now, we're in the doubting phase, and then some time it's when the breakdown happens.
    I'd say give it one more chapter and we can see if it does align to the rectangles we've seen.

15. Yak Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. I personally don't even see why they would be contradictive. It usually only takes mere moments for the Archangels and 10C/masters to heal completely and repair their clothes. Since the Mael reveal happened, it could have completely interrupted the entire fight. Merlin seemed to snap out of the mindfuck battle in which she engaged Cusack. Chandler is off-panel which can mean anything. He could be out cold or he could just stand there being dumbstruck like everyone else and dropped his night magic which caused Escanor to regain day form. Escanor's clothes weren't really damaged during his fight so there are no indiciators to a mistake either.

And this is only the initial Mael reveal. Timeline-wise this is the moment where he sheds his darkness cocoon and becomes the half-angel, half-demon hybrid. The fight against the Sins is basically just starting, which means th combat at Camelot could theoretically resume OR Meliodas awakens right now while the fight in the sky happens. What comes after that, no one can really say.

16. Roadagain Goat's Sin of Lust Retired Staff

Considering the fight at Camelot is allegedly going to turn tides because of Mael reveal, and demons are presently on the floor, either literally or metaphorically, I'm gonna say they're getting up just fine.

17. Dayscanor The One

Nope, they're done for. RIP.

Mary Sue Merlin strikes again, that's all folks. :gitgud

In all seriousness, whether those panels can be trusted or not, it's unlikely they're dead.Zel intervened before they'd get completely fried up (I think), so what should happen is them just recovering (because they're demons) and try to save face by fighting back....and they can always merge if that theory about them being the DK's servant once has some weight. :oldshrug

18. TragicDeath Active Member

Zel will get up, Mel will heal him while the masters whos trap in Merlins infinity I dont know how those masters would stop it. Even if they do indura mode the result would still be the same

19. Lord Nighty Atomic Sables!

Arent they already in Indura Mode though? I was under the assumption that they could just enter those forms on and off since they're so powerful.

Theres also a chance that Chandler can end Infinity with Absolute Cancel, but he just can't get it off.

20. TragicDeath Active Member

I think they arent in Indura mode because in order for them to be in that state they need to sacrifice their hearts as part of the ritual then theyd go berzerk and lose control destroying everything in site. They wouldnt know whos who they just keep destroying everything unconsciously, I suppose.

21. Lord Nighty Atomic Sables!

I figured that as demons of their level, they could bypass the need for ritual and keep their sanity. If this is just a demon's true form, then Mel and Zel could be getting a lot more powerful.

22. Prince Idonojie Well-Known Member

Zeldris already disabled Merlin's traps before it became a critical thing.

We know the masters true magic power is currently sealed, and common theory is that the masters are the same but are currently split into Cusack and Chandler. Once they merge, they'd be able to release their true power power.

Basically, they're alive for sure.

23. Lord Nighty Atomic Sables!

24. TragicDeath Active Member

Neither do I.haha. I think someone just made that up then became a theory and now a fact.lol. No way both masters are the same.

25. Demon King Meliodas New Member

its too early for Meliodas to awake, so yeah .. I guess those three will be fine

26. Prince Idonojie Well-Known Member

Anyway Lo and Behold