1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Armless Orochimaru vs Gaara

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Z600, Jan 12, 2005.

Fight between Armless Orochimaru or Gaara

1. Armless Orochimaru

98 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. Gaara

126 vote(s)
    53.6%
  3. Draw

11 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. Z600 Bleacher

Who would win, orochimaru without use of his arms or Gaara

Sorry if this has been already posted

Tags:
  2. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

An Armless Kakashi could probably beat Gaara. Well, not really. But Orochimaru would fry him like a chip.

3. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Garaa, he goes Desert Avalanche on Oro = Dead snake.

4. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

I bet that sword of Kusanagi(sp?) could piece the sand. It IS a legendary sword, on almost equal footing with excalibur.

5. Code Zoamelgustar

Hmm I'm not sure... It depends on how fast Orochimaru is. But seeing as how he won't have Kabuto to help him summon snakes and stuff. Gaara should probably win. Simply do the Dessert Avalanche or Quicksand move.

6. Z600 Bleacher

I think Gaara would simply crush oro since oro can't do any hand seals

7. Ghost- Gone like the wind

Oro would own him, he's more than fast enough to get past the sheild of sand, i'd say the same for that shukaku shield thing, and kusanagi would rip his armor of sand to shreds, Gaara is cool, but he can't handle Orochimaru even if he can't use his arms.

8. Moro Lunar Flower Addict

oro would probaly win he would just overpower gaara in speed and strength
    his sand wouldn't be able to help him enough

9. Code Zoamelgustar

Is he even fast at all?

His sword won't be able to get past the shield of shukaku. Kimi's regular attack was made of steel and his stronger curse seal level 2 attack shattered on that armor. So I doubt any thing metal or remotely metal can get psat that.

Gaara can simply float up and torn the surrounding area into quicksand taking Oro down and crushing him 200 meters under the ground. Or send a sand wave througout the whole battlefielrd if possible while he's in the air...

No Orochimaru cna't fly...

10. Ghost- Gone like the wind

Kimimaro was a slow-poke compared to Orochimaru, I think people severly overestimate Gaara's chances in this, yes he is a badass, yes he has some pretty devestating jutsu's, but *no* he can not take on Orochimaru, armless or not. And Kimimaro's attack was basically nothing more than a really large really dense object hitting a (presumably) stationary defense. In all likelyhood Gaara put it there right as Kimimaro attacked and Kimimaro was unable to avoid it, Orochimaru wouldn't have that problem, he is as they say, the shit.

11. Oldboy Guest

I think orochimaru can own gaara without his legs too.

12. Kamendex Retired from Forum

Orochimaru has no arms, how will he wield his blade of kusunagi. Don?t say with his tongue because his tongue isn?t as strong as his arm or as agile so he wont be able to break through sand like that

Gaara has a great chance of taking this match his moves are perfect for this situation

a taijutsu guy with a sword who doesn?t have any jutsus

13. Mifune-Dono Lazy Bastard...

Oro wins, easily.

He is fast. He's hokage level, and a sannin. He can't be slow.

This isn't even close.

14. Rurouni Mushishi

I choose Gaara. How does one fight without use of his hands to even to hand seals?

15. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

i vote oro

Going by that gaara should beat a healthy Orochimaru also....and a jiraiya....and Sarutobi , the 4th... the whole shabangabang

16. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

He also has a killer intent that can stop even kakashi, along with paralysis

17. BlackMagic ComboWhore

Gaara wins by a landslide...maybe literally :smile-big
    Dont wanna hear anything about legendary swords either. You remember what happened to the last one? Broken by Naruto's rasengan :amuse

18. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

It took 2 chidoris and a rasengan to break it, it took one chidori to complete pierce the superdense sand shell.

19. Kamendex Retired from Forum

Not to mention when we see him in the manga is is at least 10x stronger then at the chuunin exam...Orochimaru has nothing going for him

No manda
    no edo tensei
    no jutsus

20. Mifune-Dono Lazy Bastard...

Can you say....FILLER?

Enma says he is as hard as diamond but the sword still hurts him. (Spoiler) Gaara says his shield of Shukaku has been compressed to the density of diamonds. So the sword should be able to break even his strongest shield.

This isn't even close. It's just a landslide victory for Orochimaru. He is on a totally different level than Gaara with or without his hands.

21. Radion The Tempest

Im sincearly afraid that you guys over estimate Orochimaru. Orochimaru spent so many years of his life learning jutsu's and hand seals and such and creating some of his own. Mostly all of the powerful Jutsu's require hand seals, even lesser ones such as Henge and alike moves. Orochimaru is almost USELESS without hand seals. His specialty is ninjutsu and gengutsu not taijustsu. Not only that but finally hes forced to wield his sword in his mouth, can we say serious disadvantage. Also I think we can Agree that He wouldnt be even close to as fast as Lee with secondary lotus meaning he cant outrun Garaa's atacks nor could the sword penetrate his defenses if he got that close. And this is all asumming that Garaa's own demon doesnt wake up durring the fight.

So yeah Orochimaru's dead as a dornail in this fight because he lost his most valuable powers.
    As for if he had his hands... I dont think Gara would even get much of a chance to blink if Orochimaru was serious and didnt just want to play with him.

22. Vamoo Class Extraordinaire

In the manga it's not very clear what is a jutsu and what is not: even with his arms sealed we see Oro killing one of his subordinates without moving at all. Also, I don't remember it happening in the manga but in the anime Oro threatens to kill Kabuto if he doesn't quit conforting him with words about losing his arms.
    It seems like the skills he has left are more than enough to take on people of that caliber: I would definetely go with Oro in this fight.

23. Radion The Tempest

Didnt he do that via curse seal? Just wondering I thought I saw him do it that way somewhere...

24. Code Zoamelgustar

Well he did do that to Anko making her do whatever due to his ability to cause pain to other using the curse seal.

People seriously overestimate Orochimaru without arms and his precious jutsu and underestimate Gaara.

Orochimaru is running towards him. Gaara opens up a 200 meter wide hole swalloing and killing Orochimaru... the match is done...

25. Darc_d3mon Hatred Is Power!!!

Orochimaru Couldnt Summon And Gaara Ownz ALL!!!!

26. Fox_Retainer Along for the ride of life.

I want to know how Orochimaru uses his sword when he is alone and can't use his arms.

Yes, he used the sword against Sarutobi, but he didn't call it when he fought Jiraiya and Tsunade. Why? Because he couldn't use his arms period save for the summoning tattoo which was used by Kabuto.

Gaara would totally be able to win. I think of Gaara as the future Kazekage-in-Training.

27. GarraGirl ā™„Vaporbomb's girlfriendā™„

I have to go with Gaara

28. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

and thats not a spoiler....and yes he used his sword... he stabbed Tsunade with it...hence the whole genesis rebirth thing

He used it with his friggin mouth....Legendary is a word ppl take 2 lightly

29. Chas3265 Kazekage

True true he did use his sword but I doubt it could get past Gaaras sand. Also Orochimaru can't summon so what would he do if Gaara got desperate and went Shukaku?

30. Uchihakaori Member

I still think ororchimaru would win even though i vote for gaara. GO GAARA!!