1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Arthas (Warcraft) vs. Darth Vader

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Steven Pinhead, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Steven Pinhead Active Member

First fight:

Arthas has Frostmourne and is merged with Ner'Zhul

Darth Vader has all his feats during the time of Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader (Pre-Episode IV, Post-Episode III)

Second Fight:

Arthas is the same, Vader has his feats of the classic trilogy.

So it's Arthas in his Lich King form, who even Kil'Jaeden is starting to fear, versus Darth Vader.

Tags:
  2. The Internet Banned

3. Fundamental physicist

Kil'jaeden does not fear the Lich King in that kind of sense, he knows that the Lich King will have great influence in the World and will prevent Kil'jaeden from entering it--Kil'jaeden's power is far greater though, second only to Medivh's currently.

Oh and Vaders raises his hand and the Frozen Throne crumbles.
    Seriosuly Arthas can't do a jack shit against Vader, what would happend if a lightsabre and Frostmourne collided? it would be like throwing the Legendary sword into the sun.

Vader 10½/10

4. Steven Pinhead Active Member

I doubt it's as one sided as you make it seem. After all, even weakened from the rupturing of the Frozen Throne, Arthas single handedly pwned Illidan Stormrage, who was capable of some pretty insane shit himself.

I'd say that Vader at RotD loses, but it's a close tie at the classic Star Wars era

5. WILD CARD It's about time!

Arthas with the Lich king is currently the strongest single being in the warcraft world. But don't forget all the enemies he has fought while he was weakened, including the forgotten one and Illidan who killed the strongest of the dreadlords, Tichondrius and currently controls the Blood Elves, the Naga and is the ruler of the outerlands.

6. Soul Vibe Formerly known as Espada

What you gonna do when a lightsaber slices through your sword like butter?

You gonna do nothin
    You gonna die!

7. Goodfellow .

Meh, I doubt it'll be an all out swordsfight. Since he merged with Ner'Zhoul his magic must've greatly increased. Enough to take on Vader?

Hard to say.

8. Birkin Banned

"Frostmourne hungers..." takes this.

9. Fundamental physicist

Kil'jaeden's power surpasses Arthas' by far.
    The Lich King is but a creation of Kil'jaeden, and only a fraction of his power.

10. The Internet Banned

Wrong. It has been getting stronger and stronger, and that is why he is throwing every single force possible to get to it again. It's almost as strong as Kil'jaeden.

And stop thinking Lightsabers can go through swords. In starwars, many swords have a material in them so they can parry Lightsaber attacks. Frostmourne is a cursed, legendary sword of huge magical strength.

On Azertoh (as in, forgetting any demons) Ner'Zhoul is currently THE strongest being on that planet. No questions asked. And I say this simply because Furion is in the Emerald Dream, so technically he isn't on Azeroth.

Even compared to the Aspects, The Lich King is stronger. And he gets stronger by the day.

When Illidan failed to kill Ner'Zhoul, KIl'Jaeden shat many cricks right then and there. He knew he lost the best chance to end the Lich King, and now that he has failed, he has very little chance of destroying him.

11. Fundamental physicist

Where did you get that from, from what I've read this is not stated in the lore, link the source.

12. The Internet Banned

Waracraft 3/expansion
    KOTOR
    2 or 3 of the book series that I don't remember

nothing online.

13. Birkin Banned

This proves one thing. They should make a Warcraft IV and kill off WoW. I miss WC III. :(

14. Fundamental physicist

"Even compared to the Aspects, The Lich King is stronger. And he gets stronger by the day."
    Where did you get this from?
    - I know his forces grows stronger each day, and that Arthas when first recieved Frostmourne got stronger by each passing day simply because he was not adjusted with the power of it.
    Never the less it lack features, and thus cannot compare with Vader.

15. Wesley Guess who it is!?

I'd say the Aspects are still stronger then Arthas.

16. The Internet Banned

Maybe Deathwing, but none of the others

17. Steven Pinhead Active Member

A, I can understand where you're coming from, but come on. Arthas beat Illidan while weakened, who himself cast a spell that almost destroyed an entire continent before Malfurion interfered.

On top of that, Arthas has control of almost every dead thing in the world of Azeroth. If he gets desperate, I'm sure he could enlist aid.

Plus, Since he's now merged with Ner'Zhul, doesn't that mean his power is bound to the helm? Because he had to destroy the Frozen Throne to get them, what would Vader shattering the Frozen Throne do to Arthas?

18. Fundamental physicist

No Arthas beat Illidan at full power, at the final level Lich King grants Arthas all of his powers back.

Yeah considering Vader can simply toss them into outer space with the force.

Vader is, faster, smarter, stronger, have access to the force, and have a superior weapon.
    The material weapons that have survived a collition with the lightsabre are backed up by the force.

19. Steven Pinhead Active Member

When did it say that Cortosis was backed by the force? Besides Frostmourne is a fucking magical blade.

And Vader is a hulking mass of metal armor, he is not that fast.

20. Crimson Dragoon Motivated

Vader could always use the Force to make himself faster plus his precognition helps him to react faster.