1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popilarity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.
  5. The latest NF Newsletter is out (October), read it here

Switch ASS! err.. I mean ARMS

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by DavyChan, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Deathbringerpt Dreamer of Possibilities

Nintendo never shied away from bangable caramel ladies with quality asses. If anything this is just consistent.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! HESTIA THE BESTIA!!!

Shame she missed the Big Booty Renaissance we enjoy today

3. Mizura Meh Retired Mod

lol@thread title, here I was wondering where the thread disappeared to.

Seriously though, I'm sort of happy for dark-skinned girls: Twintelle is extremely confident in her looks 'despite' being dark (which is refreshing when the trend seems to be whitening everything), AND she seems to be growing a real fanbase at a ridiculous pace. It really sends a positive signal. The best thing is that it feels like Nintendo made her black because it suits her design, not to fulfill some SJW quota.

I hope Nintendo doesn't mess up her background story, though: I was surprised when I learned she is French. This makes sense: there are many blacks in France, courtesy of a history of colonialism, but I never thought Nintendo of all companies would look into something like that (I mean, look at Rubber Man and Ribbon Girl: they correspond more or less to the 'image' a Japanese would have of Americans, despite the fact that there is a lot of ethnic variety in the U.S. So how they thought of making a black French movie star, I really can't imagine, but it's also awesome).

If Nintendo did put thought into her background, then she's probably the descendant of immigrants and made her way to the top of popularity without letting her ethnicity get in the way.

If they Didn't put any thought into her background, she might be just a very tanned white girl, which would really suck (that said, I've lived in France, white French girls don't get asses like that, it's something I definitely see among African girls though).

4. RemChu Pale Fire

Brah you are making me cringe :catskully

2 srs analysis

Last part lol though :p

5. RemChu Pale Fire

This game seems like a middle ground between Smash and Street fighter, art direction now.

Nice to see different body types.

6. RemChu Pale Fire

Someone link a Twintelle video where comments are allowed, please :catskully

7. Unlosing Ranger Transcending Time

8. Deathbringerpt Dreamer of Possibilities

She must be what Japan is into, fetish-wise. Delicious brown with white hair and an interesting BACKstory.

She could be an English martian for all they care. Considering she drinks tea like a proper lady and boxes with her fucking hair.

This game doesn't really wins me over Super Punch Out! but dem ladies do catch my attention. Hum Hum. Whoever's pushing these many legs and booties should get a raise.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Xhominid The Avaricious

There's also plenty of Black people in Britian to the point they can be easily mistaken for just British people with dark skin. It's not really all that new.

Also lol at the change in topic title and damn, I think Twintelle alone has somehow gotten people to preorder Switch's if they wasn't onboard with ARMS as is...

10. EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! HESTIA THE BESTIA!!!

Most speculation I've seen pointed to her being French

11. RemChu Pale Fire

Brown animu girls with silver hair
    :hm

12. BlazingInferno Forum Ninja

Here I thought the title was meant to shit on the game. And I see why it got it :lmao Nintendo knows what will get them the dough :maybe

13. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

Here's the Test Punch times and dates. We've got two sessions coming up Friday and Saturday and then next weekend as well.

26th May, 2017

• 5pm PDT / 6pm MDT / 7pm CDT / 8pm EDT
    27th May, 2017

• 5am PDT / 6am MDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT
    • 11am PDT / 12pm MDT / 1pm CDT / 2pm EDT
    28th May, 2017

2nd June, 2017

3rd June, 2017

4th June, 2017

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Played the testpunch. Twas pretty fun. I played as Helix and Ninjara. It was harder to avoid getting grabbed with how Helix just stretches upwards instead of jumping but his dash being him shrinking to a gooey puddle that makes you pretty low to the ground and beneath the reach of a lot of punches makes up for it.

I didn't get a lot of hits off with the ice dragon beam. It just seemed to shoot too late so the enemy got out of its reach over and over. Shield arm worked very well. And the blue blob arm's bounce really helped with it getting through the enemy's defenses.

Ninjara's air dash and guard teleportation is really useful for closing in on the enemy while avoiding their punches.

The arm he has that shoots three missiles works well and the round blade arms have a great curve to them.

Over all I needed a bit of time to get used to the motion controls but after I got the hang of it I did really well.

• List
  15. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

I played a bit as Rinrin for the instructions then as Master Mummy for the rest. It was fun, but I really wasn't used to the movement controls and I didn't get to play more than 10 minutes for this particular run.

16. Superman LvL 30

17. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

They added Twintelle to the testpunch for this weekend. And god is she fun to play as . Her reach feels insanely long. And dat view of course :bury

18. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Also got to try out three other modes. Three on one battle with a six armed AI monster (has a giant mechanical head on the body of other fighters). Hoops (which is really fun but if you get dunked on once its easy to get stuck and get dunked on consecutively so that's something to be wary of). And target mode (which i'm not sure I quite understand as it felt to me like I was hitting more targets than my opponent but they seemed to be racking up more points. There may be some way of getting extra points i'm not aware of).

Twintelle's time slow down is just crazy good. Gives you time to move away from a rush attack and switch to guard. Can give you a second air dash if you tap it rather than charging it/keeping it active. And is paired perfectly with charging up your attacks so you can make the most use of your opponent being defenseless while their arms are slowed down and away from them. With Twintelle's rush attack the hummingbird does crazy damage (and is great in general when charged with the electric shock effect).

I had much more fun this time than I did last time. And there's still tomorrow and the day after to play around with the test punch even more. So my hype for the game is at its zenith :skysun

• List
  19. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

20. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

The first free DLC character, Max Brass got reveal.

He kind of reminds me of a Crimson Chin character.

21. Tayimus Number One

Gotta love anime women like Casca. :bury

22. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I never really understood why, but brown skin and white/silver hair are paired pretty often. I mean it can be nice aesthetically sometimes but I don't get what brought it about.

23. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

24. Unlosing Ranger Transcending Time

25. YoungChief Well-Known Member

Mr. Hoshino did the same thing in Pokken but no one is talking about him lmao. Anyway I got the game, the CPU's so far are harder to me than humans, seems like they're fuckin clairvoyant sometimes, know my every move, I was playing on the hardest difficulty though

26. Charlotte D. Kurisu All Hail the Solo King Moderator

Luffy would be the perfect guest character.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List