1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Assistance + Info Needed!

Discussion in 'Job Center' started by Toboe_Wulf, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Toboe_Wulf New Member

I am new to Naruto Forums, and if anyone is interested, I am in need of assistance. I am starting up a information site and roleplay, based on the Anime & Manga, known as Zoids. The roleplay itself, will be very advanced, and will have a good amount of Zoids discussion forums on it.

The site will, hopefully, have enough information about the Series, Model Kits, and any other thing that comes to mind. Me, and my brother Daniel (known as Heru on this site) have already started on the forums, and he has added a very nice skin that he had created special for the board itself.

If anyone is interested, or can provide any type of information about the series, Model Kits, and images, please PM either me, or Heru, or post in this topic. I will not post the link to the forums, until, someone other than myself or Heru, posts in this topic.

Thanks.

Tags: