1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Assorted Vaizard things I noticed....

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by dfink, Nov 19, 2005.

1. dfink New Member

I was reading through the manga again because I was too lazy to get up and do something productive and I noticed a few things

First is more proof (in my eyes atleast) that Gin is a Vaizard - Chapter 189 pg 15, sihouette makes a note that "Hiyori has a Kansai Accent just like Hirako and Ichimaru"... as far as I know, we have seen no one else with that accent in the story so far.

The other interesting thing I noticed which I kind of skipped over before was in the Byakuya v Ichigo fight.

When hollow ichigo takes over, he says he's nobody, THEN he says he has no name.

I skipped over this the first time i read it, but after talking about the infamous "sankai" on here, this held a great deal more meaning. Obviously, there has been a lot of emphasis placed on names of zanpaktou, I really don't think it'd be that far fetched to see a flashback to this frame later if Ichigo does manage to get some sort of next level of release by working with his hollow side. We already know it can be controlled, Hirako (Male Vaizored) said so.

More randomness - In the second bleach game for psp that picture of 1/2 hollow ichigo holding byakuya's sword has been colored, I don't know how "official" it is, in terms of Kubo's input,but he has red eyes and white hair (gin anyone? he's a freakin vaizard...) I know i've said this before, but just mentioning it again because of the first part of this post.

Just stuff I saw again that I thought was interesting... comments?

Tags:
  2. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

Hmmmmmm well I don't see it in the version I have (Max 7 scan)

Is there any additional evidence? If not my Ken-chan theory holds more water(Sai’s an ally).

I don't doubt that the next time we see him he will be one now. But as to before I don't see much evidence supporting it.

3. Bergelmir Ultimate Doolbreaker

Well, if not now, Gin will eventually become a Vizard. That is Aizen's goal remember? To break the limits of a Shinigami's spirit, a.k.a turn Vizard. Tousen and Gin are in on the deal. So when they come out to fight, its pretty plausible that they'll be Vizards by then.

4. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

its an interesting idea to suggest that he's already a vaizard, I think it holds more to it than the zaraki is a vaizard theory. Interesting note on the names and the link between the game and how things might turn out. Although Gin has always had white hair.

We;ll definately see him as a vaizard at some point though :)

5. dfink New Member

That's why I think he's a vaizard.

White, hair, eyes always closed (because he has the red eyes of a vaizard and someone in SS might become suspicious). Of course we won't know for sure if hirako & crew have red eyes and white hair till we see them in the anime, but we do know they atleast have light colored hair from the manga.

Mine isn't really a theory yet, not enough evidence. I'm just saying all forshadowing i see points to the fact that gin is already a vaizard and has been for sometime, and not that aizen is going to turn him into one.

6. Sh33p Jutsu Theorist

1) Gin`s eyes were shown to be brown in the anime, weren`t they? That or blue.

2) Gin`s always had white hair, right back to when he was a kid. That predates becoming a Shinigami and kinda kills any weight the white hair thing might have. Coincidentally, he`s also always had that cryptic fox look with the eyes winked shut.

7. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

yep that was what I meant, its not like he suddenly got it. He;s always looked like that

8. dfink New Member

Someone posted screen shots earlier, but i coulda sworn Gin's eyes were red

I see wher eyou guys are coming from with the white hair thing, but I'm still not totally convinced.

The only other person with a hollow side who we've seen get any backstory is Ichigo, and I think we all can agree that he is as special case in many aspects.

They said the vaizards are shinigami's who attempted to merge with hollows or something like that, but personally, I htink it's more likely that they are all more similar to Ichigo. That they always had the hollow side in them, and just decided to work with/release it or whatever they need to do to become haxed.... Basically I'm saying we really don't know anything about the vaizards yet, so even though he's had white hair forever, I think it still might be a sign that he's a vaizard.. of course it could turn up in the anime that the others don't have white hair, then my theory is pretty much shot... until then, i'm hangin on to my baseless theories :)

9. Potentialflip One Last Stand

Gins eyes look brown to me. White hair... Hitsuguya/1st Division VC/Ukitake all have white hair. I don't think the color of the hair had much to do with it.

10. Daiceman ?ber

I dunno, they could be either red or brown, it wasnt very clear in the anime:

When i zoomed in and looked they were a maroonish color.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2005
  11. Zorokiller Lives of your misfortune

Link removed
    someone mentioned this?

Ichimaru is just a little odd, not a vaizard I think..and he'll become a goodboy when matsumoto is in danger:amuse

12. me_is_david Today We Are All Hokies.

They look more maroonish or brown/redish to me.
    more so red than brown.

But I dun think he's been one all along, wouldn't surprise me if he became one though.

13. A3-kun Antw?rpen?r

Well, either Gin is a Vaizard or at least has high potential to become one, which would be why Aizen took intrest in him. Or Gin, Tousen and Aizen will eventually become Vaizards.

14. Pratz Pirate Wannabe

Well, a Vaizard is a type of Menos Grande, and it says way back in Volume 6 that Menos are born when a lot of little hollows join together.

I think that Gin, Tousen and Aizen won't become Vaizards because its not possible. But I can see them joining with hollows to form... whatever the heck they'd form. Not a Vaizard, because Vaizard = Menos, Menos = A bunch of hollows. Throw a Shinigami into the mix, and you'd probably get something above the Vaizard class. I also am doubtful that Shinigami can become a hollow. Before someone says otherwise, Ichigo wasn't a Shinigami when he turned into a hollow, so he doesn't count.

15. Sh33p Jutsu Theorist

... Vaizards are just Shinigami with the masks of Hollows; like Ichigo only with control.

Arrankar are the ones descending from Menos Grande.

16. Pratz Pirate Wannabe

...got Vaizards and Vastrodes mixxed up. They sound so much alike.

I still think a bit of what I said is still valid. We only got to see Aizen, and aside from a hairstyle and wardrobe change he still seemed the same Aizen as before. No bit of mask still hanging to his face like all the others.

He could have easily not changed himself, Gin, and Tousen as he could have changed already. There was some mention of him still experimenting with the augmentation. I don't think he'd do it unless he was sure, or has tried it out on Gin/Tousen and gotten an overwhelming success.