1. Come enter in the KCC Pet Photo Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Naruto Battledome Banner Contest.

Dismiss Notice

Asuma is fine theory

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by fender0111, Oct 4, 2006.

1. fender0111 Member

Sorry if this has been posted before, however as I was reading the chapter i noticed something..

when Hidan was struck, it didn't hurt asuma. Asuma was fine, then realized that Hidan had dripped his own blood on the circle.. the blood even had its own frame. Only then is when Asuma started coughing up blood. My guess is that he's faking it... or maybe he bit his tongue or something... and now Hidan probably just impaled himself with no effect on Asuma at all.. Thoughts?

Tags:
  2. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

The blood dripping only had its own frame so that the next couple of frames could dramatically pan back to reveal the whole circle. Why would Asuma bother coughing up blood? If he's fine, he should counterattack instead of messing around. It's not like Hidan stabbing himself actually hurts Hidan.

3. fender0111 Member

i think he faked coughing up blood to act as though he was feeling the effects of being stabbed by Hidan's weapon. Now Hidan stabbed himself which is leaving him open to attack because he thinks it will kill Asuma.. while Asuma probably has some sort of plan and will manage to kill him/dispell whatever jutsu he is using.

4. Satsujin Immune to Propoganda

How do you fake coughing up blood?

5. fender0111 Member

he could have just bit his tongue or his lip to spit out some blood... to make it look like he was coughing it up... my guess is he's alright.

6. ydraliskos minimal

That's like anime 101 right there =D Don't worry, you'll get used to it.

7. ~Kaio-Cam~ Katon, Ryukken no Jutsu

biting his tongue? lol wow. That prediction it akward. :huh

I think Hidan needs to lick the blood of the person then do the ritual. I dont knw about his own blood so w/e.

I'm still going with my no necklace no curse. I really want to know how he will be able to die.

8. fender0111 Member

i'm just about 99.9 percent sure he faked it to get hidan to stab himself to create an opening for himself... that's all.

9. Ikkaku Lu-Lu-Luc-LucKY!

there is no reason to why asuma would fake coughing up blood
    and biting your toungue? i don think that would make enough blood that showed up in the 15th page, last box in the middle.

when asuma dodged hidans scythe, hidan probably didnt move on purpose in order to make the circle

and it definitely did make a mark, with asuma strucken with pain, and hidan NOT, in pain.

AND also, who cares if theres an opening to hit hidan.
    he jus got his head cut off before, then put back on. hes definetly immortal for the time being. not even shikamaru knows yet how to beat him.

10. atom on a Forums Break

Click Me

pretty much same theory but makes more sense..

11. fender0111 Member

could you please show me where asuma is strucken by pain? after he dodged hidan's scythe, he stated he would not fall for that again, then he has an ! and focuses in on Hidan's blood in his circle. Then all the sudden Asuma starts coughing and Hidan stabs himself.

Meaning the scythe didn't affect him at all.. and he just started to cough after he realized the blood was there, knowing that the scythe didn't affect him and that hidan would only be impaling himself.

At least, that's how I interpreted it.

Which is exactly what was mentioned in the above linked post..

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006