1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

AT-AT/Imperial Walker vs Narutoverse

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Fang, May 29, 2007.

1. Fang Well-Known Member

Can the AT-AT win? A single Imperial Walker vs all of the Narutoverse, including the Bijuu. The Narutoverse gets prep time. The Walker has none and is on it's own.

If it's taken out, it still has the command crew and a platoon of elite 501st stormtroopers and a squad of Imperial Royal Guards.

Can they win?

Tags:
  2. Kazuma the Shell Bullet The Bone of My Sword

Rape.

If they do manage to take out the AT-AT, the stormtroopers and royal Guards fuck them up

3. Goodfellow .

Actually, I give this to narutoverse. There have to be some jutsu, somewhere which would be able to blow of the head on the AT-AT.

And afterwards? Well, the first stormtrupper disarmed is the first Laser gained:lmao

Besides, everyone knows a Stormtrooper can't his the far side of a barn:oh
    I mean, freaking ewoks could do it:oh

4. Dio Brando MADAO

Sasuke takes it down with his lightsaber.

5. Fang Well-Known Member

Show me where a Naruto ninja knows how to use a gun. And secondly, at least Stormtroopers can get hits on main characters and support characters, what have the faceless ANBU done in Naruto? They've die to big purple walls of fire.

:amuse

And what ninjutsu is going to pierce a Walker's head? I doubt Katons have 1/10th the power of a blaster cannon of an airspeeder...

6. Goodfellow .

Hey, I said there have to be some ninjutsu, somewhere that would be able to blow the AT-AT up at it's weak spot (the neck). My guess is either a lot of chidories (so far there haven't been anything stopping it's cutting power:neutral. A bit of a logic fallency I know, but lighting is somehow supposed to be better than earth, including metals apperently) or a lot of rasengans.

And what's the deal about figuring out how a blaster works? Seriously, it's not nuclear science you know:laugh

7. Fang Well-Known Member

This is Naruto we are talking about. :notrust

8. Goodfellow .

Oh yes, sorry.

Naruto saucks lawlz, they'll git raepstomped lolololol

There, better?

9. Fang Well-Known Member

So explain to me how their going to keep up with something that can go well over 40km an hour as it's top ground speed. Secondly, how can they close to it and survive?

Any ninja in Naruto will die if it steps on them. Thirdly, do you see the power and range on it's turbocannons?

10. Soul Vibe Formerly known as Espada

umm couldnt Deidara just drop a #18 on it and kill it and everything inside it?

11. Goodfellow .

Yes, I see it's turbocannons. I also know it needs a groundforce to cover it, because there are, if I remember correctly, only four of them. At the front.

Meaning that it got blindspots bigger than the wide side of a barn.
    And so what if it goes faster than 40km in a hour. If it's supposed to annihiliate the narutoverse it means it got a pretty set destination (the other alternative would be hit and runs...The crew would starve to death before they were done:notrust).

I also just figured something out. What stops Gaara from simply curbstombing the At-AT and it's crew and all by simply buring everything under sand? Considering the amount of sand he used in the Deidara fight, and the geography of the hidden sand village, it could be done (he'd have to sacrifice the village though)?

12. Spy_Smasher Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? Narutoverse easily. (Unless you are talking about some ridiculous Expanded-universe AT-AT, filled with ridiculous Expanded-universe Stormtroopers).

Those turbolasers would blow up alot of civilians but absolutely no ninjas, who are too fast and stealthy (yes, stealthy) for the Empire. As soon as the Stormtroopers disembark, its over. They are immediately raped.

Alternately, some Kage-level ninja shows up and uses a massive elemental jutsu/boss summon to swamp/destroy/knock-over the AT-AT and it's gg Empire.

13. CM Pope The Holy Father

Narutoverse with ease.

This thing is fucked once it gets to Suna and Kazekage Gaara buries it with a Desert Avalanche and shatters it and the crew with Sabaku Taiso.

It's also fucked the moment it goes near Akatsuki and Deidara drops a #18 on it's head and blows it up.

Seriously, the only real issue for the Narutoverse is taking down the AT-AT sicne once that's done they surely outnumber the Stormtroopers and Royal Guard. It's not like the Naruto Ninja are just going to stand there and be shot one by one either...the Ewoks won with traps and these Ninja also happen to be good at traps.

14. Fang Well-Known Member

No fucking Ewoks ever took down a Walker. Your confusing that with the light armored AT-ST! :mad

15. Sasori <font color="#8B0000">● GB Genius ●</font>

lol Ewoks.

TWF I don't know whether this is a serious thread so I don't know how to reply :(

16. Psysalis Active Member

Narutoverse wins, I sure Gaara could even force the thing over on its side with enough sand

They'll need more than one AT-AT to take down the narutoverse. They have powerful lasers but those things mobility blows

17. Wesley Guess who it is!?

The AT-AT can be immobilized fairly easily. Just get a swamp or muddy terrain deep enough and it's stuck, probably for good. It's 1000 tons of near impenetrable armor, but it's also got a limited field of fire and it's got a door somewhere that a group of Nins could locate and access. Like that access port Luke sliced into.

As for the 501st, they'd run out of powerpaks before long.

18. Kokain Autoanthropophagus

Narutoverse wins. Sasuke AND Itachi both have the sharingan...plus Kakashi, and Tobi. 7 Sharingans, AT-AT gets raped.

19. Fang Well-Known Member

Walker steps on them. gg.

20. Soul Vibe Formerly known as Espada

lmfao wtf does Sharingan have to do with taking down an AT-AT? They're going to stare it into falling over?

21. WILD CARD It's about time!

The imperial walker or AT AT has alot of blind spots so even if the narutoverse cannot break the armor it is impossible for one walker to destroy everything in the world.

as stated Gaara could bury it along with all the troopers. The bijuu combined might be able to stop the walker.Deidara might penetrate its armor. and also the walker has a weakpoint or a door a ninja could easily enter. And finally they can just wrap its legs so it will be immobile.

It could destroy 1 or 2 villages but Narutoverse takes this.
    Stop underrating the Narutoverse!

22. omg laser pew pew! is feeling greedy

Honestly the only hope I believe the Narutoverse has is the boss summons and the bijuu. Though I don't think one bijuu/bos summon could hurt a walker but all of them could without a doubt beat one.

And from there someone like Gamabunta or Shukaku can take out the crew

Maybe if there were more walkers, otherwise I say the Narutoverse would win relatively easily

23. mystictrunks The BOWSS

Jitaiya swamps one of it's legs,it topples over. the Troops go "OH SHIT" and run out,they get merked by some ninjas. The Royal Guards are captured by Tobi in an overly elaborate trap and go "WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF IT WASNT FOR YOU AND YOU'RE MEDDLING GOOD BOY"

24. CM Pope The Holy Father

Seriously this is overkill. A single arrow fired by a bloody Ewok killed a Stormtrooper and he died like a bitch.... As soon as the crew is out it has to contest with hails of shuriken, kunai, exploding tags and numerous Jutsu so no way are they surviving.

25. Fang Well-Known Member

These aren't run of the mill stormies, this is the 50 fucking first. Vader's mother fucking black Fist.

26. Goodfellow .

Yeah, we'd need something along the lines of wookies with arrows to defeat these badass mofos^^

27. Fang Well-Known Member

Because Wookies can kill Jedi right? Narutoverse gets curbstomped.

28. Goodfellow .

No, because these guys are powered up stormtroopers, so we need something more efficent that little fuzzy bear men.

We need big fuzzy bear men:nod

29. Fang Well-Known Member

lol filler. gtfo with that shit. and that wasn't no stomtrooper corps, that was the imperial army, not navy involved.

30. Goodfellow .

lol.filler:lmao