1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Awesome new AMV...

Discussion in 'Anime Music Videos' started by mageofdeath, May 25, 2005.

1. mageofdeath ADSubs Genius...

I didn't want to do this, but lately this vid hasn't been getting the respect it deserves on the org, and my friend is feeling a bit down about it, so please just check it out, its really good, and in my opinion one of the best vids I've seen so far this year, she's also gonna be in this years Iron Chef so be sure to check it out that way you'll know what to expect...

also please be supportive and leave an op for her plzz, any bit of encouragement always brightens an editors day...

Tags:
  2. Kakashi_Love Guest

Sigh...I wish there was another section for non-naruto AMVs..as I cannot relate to them no matter how good they are. and please next time a warning...something in the TITLE or at least in your POST that this is ANOTHER anime. I didn't bother to finish watching as like i said, i cannot relate. but so far i dont like the music but the editing and graphics looks pretty good.

3. TheUnlimited New Member

pretty awesome.. but sometimes, it just didn't seem to fit the song too well... but it's all good.

4. MechaTC Mike, The Genius Penguin

Songbird truly does have a knack for this. I thought she fit the music to the scenes magnificently. The synchs were top knotch. The footage wasn't too bad. The whole amv had a wonderful epic feeling to it, which is what I hope you were going for with it songbird.

The strength of this video was definitely wonderful matching of the scenes to the music.

@kakashi_love one who watches an amv to judge it should have an open mind. they shouldn't become biased by the music or anime that is used. you should be able to appreciate a video without necessarily loving the music and anime.

5. Crowe inactive - most of the time

If you look under "Anime" In the main video info side you'd see that it said My hime.

Edit: Downloading it now

6. Kakashi_Love Guest

i dont read anything at animemusicvideos.org. and Mecha...i was really looking forward to a NARUTO AMV as I REALLY cannot relate to something that i dont know the char/storyline too.

7. Cloud_20 Banned

very good video