1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Axel (KHII) vs Renji (Bleach)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by PinkChakra, Oct 11, 2006.

1. PinkChakra

Redhead fight:amuse

Tags:
  2. ~Shin~

3. Azure-kun

first of all for that sig of yours PC.....That Rasengan is Purple...secondly you do realise that Renji's Shikai takes an army of Boss Nobody's to "Penetrate" right?

4. escamoh

Renji wins imo. Axel's got some strong moves but his speed doesn't compare to Renji's shunpo....

I might change my mind though it's been some time since I played KHII.

5. PinkChakra

Now you pulled that out of your ass. Renji's tough but your way overdoing it. and NO naruto only uses PINK now:nod

And for the other guy, Renji may win in speed but i'd say Axel is higher in power, remember he was just below sora/roxas level, and has the power of fire.

6. Azure-kun

*Points back to Battle with Renji & shugin during after the shinigami fillers*

show me Proof or I'll show you the door.

I can see Lying isn't a strong Part of your Personality...I well sure that Renji's Shikai & Bankai whore's On range distance, this is Normal in squad 6th company of soul reapers, not that Bankai would be needed for a renegade whom couldn't beat a 14 year old.:notrust

7. Piekage

Renji couldn't beat a 15 year old :oh. I fail to see how age is a factor. Other than that Renji would win.

8. Moondoggie

Renji definitely has the speed advantage.
    But I believe they are pretty equal in destructive power.
    Renji's Bankai can do a lot of damage taking out buildings, and Axel's 'final' attack was capable of taking out a large army of Nobodies in one attack.

But I think I will give it to Renji, because I believe Strength + Speed > Strength.

Axel could use portals to help dodge, but he never really used them in his fights, so I won't use that.

9. Azure-kun

Didn't ichigo Kick the crap outta Renji during there second bump in with each other?

as for age, I would just have to ask myself...who'd win Roxas/sora Or Ichigo.:oh