1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We invite you to join two banner contests in  New Leaf and Naruto Battledome.

Dismiss Notice

Baby's First Villain Fight

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Wizzrobevox, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

I'm talking Deku Vs Muscular! Vs Gentle! I'm talking Kirishima vs Percept! None of that Moonfish shit. Which students are you looking forward to seeing throw down with a legit villain? What developments would you like to see? Taking an L or W? Lezz gooooo!

Tags:
  2. TrueG 37 Well-Known Member

Bakugou victory or win would be fine for me. Kind of ridiculous that the guy who's goal is to defeat everyone to be the best hasn't fought a villain yet :hestonpls.

3. Wizzrobevox I'm About To Smash!!!

I think that's only because Hori didn't want Deku to be completely outpaced :awesome

(thatandmostofhisdevelopmentisonthemoreemotionalsidebutthatsnotasfunnylol)

4. Tayimus Number One

Uraraka. I really like all the 1-A girls but they do need to be more involved in the story outside of the UA classes and exams. Momo at least was a big help in finding Bakugo and the Nomu warehouse. I'd love to see Uraraka take on a real villain.

6. Deepriver Well-Known Member

Bakugo would be the most obvious choice at this point, but besides him my other picks are:

- Tokoyami
    - Momo
    - Kaminari
    - Jiro
    - Ochako

7. BreadBoy #1 Kale Fan

Ochako for sure. She has the potential to be terrifyingly monstrous with her quirk. I want to see her fight an actual villain a lot.

Bakugou too, tbh. Not for the actual fight itself, but the emotional aspect of it. There's a lot more than just beating up the enemy, and at the end of the day... sometimes the bad guys aren't really bad guys, like Twice. How would he handle dealing with morally grey characters?

8. Sixth Ranger Quantum Power!!

Need to see Bakugou put in some work against a villain.

9. Soljah Super Ghost

It's been along time coming I'm ready for bakugo to own some fools. Todoromi and tokoyami as well we need to see them unleashed!!

10. Kellogem Well-Known Member

what? if its allowed for Endeavor to kill High End, why not..

in fact, Id like any of the students to kill a villain, just to establish how this should also be in the deck if there is no other way. Tokoyami sent Moonfish back to the death row with all his bones broken, I feel like this "villains should be just knocked out even if they are serial killers" thing is just hypocrisy.

and than maybe give some character development over it.. maybe dunno, for Bakugou. In a situation where it really was necessary, but since it was him who did it of all people, it'd leave some question marks both in him and everyone else if it was really something that could not have been avoided, and wasnt a result of Bakugous personality. He'd act like it didnt affect him at all, but it would, and on a long run turn him into a bit more sensible and careful hero, who is not taking pride in his aggressive behavior anymore, but feeling the responsibility and putting some limiters on it, and hit the brakes.

Also it'd be about time Bakugou would have a character development which does not revolve around some kind of inferiority complex. And a big fight of course against someone not a classmate or teacher.

Also I'd like Jirou to have a good fight.. dunno with what kind of development, but just a dramatic fight would suffice.

11. Tayimus Number One

I like this a lot. This is quite a departure from how people have thought that Bakugou could be given character development. The usual idea is that Bakugou would beat a villain, but fail to save the innocent. But your idea is unique.

The funny thing is that if I was a student of Class 1-A, I know for sure that the girl I'd be most attracted to is Jirou. I just love her personality.

Also, Flat Is Justice.

12. overlordpringerx Well-Known Member

Mineta. I want him to take down an even bigger sexual predator than him

13. pumkin1988 Well-Known Member

i could see that. she is the traitor and he has to go against all his urges to defeat her. she brines him with juicy sex but he refrains because after all... he is a HERO
    (and heroes dont do that. only bad guys)

14. overlordpringerx Well-Known Member

No, I actually like thinking that Mineta and Midnight have a good relationship, similar to All Might and Deku or Aizawa and Shinsou. Not to mention, if he fought a girl everyone would freak out and call him a woman-beater.

15. Kellogem Well-Known Member

even though Minetas quirk would be good to restrain her which wouldnt make it necessary for him to hit her... this is the kind of cop out shounen writers love to do when dealing with a male protagonist dealing with female antagonist.

also, now that I think about it I would like a good girl fight where neither participant is Ochako or Toga.. so something like Jirou / Momo / Ashido vs a female villain (Ujiko?)

or a traitorous Hagakure vs any of her female classmates. or combine the 2, and traitorous Hagakure is also Ujiko and has multiple quirks, and her against a female classmate.. or more.

one way or another, I hope the traitor is going to be fighting capable and fight someone who was the closest to him / her in the class. it would be funny if he was a sleeper agent , not even being aware he is a villain most of the time. like sleeper agent villain Kirishima vs Bakugou.. and Bakugou ends up killing him. Id like to see the reactions.

also, at some point a Deku and Bakugou vs Gigantomachia, cause I think Deku and Baku double teaming on a villain is going to happen at some point, and I dont see anyone more fitting to take the role of the opponent than Giganto.

16. Tayimus Number One

17. Guntah Well-Known Member

Brazil
    Obviously I'd like to see more of Todoroki, but since he's already gotten a taste of fighting a real villain against Stain, I'd say Bakugou should take a shot at fighting one. He's only had like four good fights in the entire series so far, though we might have a fifth with the incoming team battle. Regardless, that seems unfair since Deku's had at least twice that. Bakugou, as his rival, should also get some shine of his own.