1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Bad blood battle!!!! Hyuuga Hinata and Neji(Chunin Exam) vs Zuko and Azula

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Giovanni Rild, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Giovanni Rild

vs

Fight takes place where Neji fought Naruto. Last team standing!!!!

Tags:
  2. ez

I think the Hyuugas take this one; from what i've seen but Zuko and Azula tend to be mid-range fighters and I don't think they have the speed needed to penetrate neji's defenses. I don't if Neji can dodge Azula's lightning(if it strikes as fast as lightning T_T) he'd be toast. Hyuugas take it but barely. I still wanna say team avatar takes this though :|

3. Giovanni Rild

Azula's Lightning is as fast as real lightning because it's real lightning.

4. TheGreenSamurai78

Interesting fight, it would seem that the battle would be Azula vs. Neji and Zuko vs. Hinata. The Fire Siblings definitely control the battle in long range fighting. This means that the Hyuuga Siblings would have trouble getting close to the Fire Siblings. The only advantage the Hyuuga siblings have is that if they hit any of the fire sibling?s Chi points, then they can't fire bend, but this doesn't stop then battle.

Zuko vs. Hinata

Zuko far surpasses Hinata in strength, speed, durability, and aggressiveness. Zuko takes this fast since this is the Chuunin-Exam Hinata he?s facing.

Zuko's fighting style

Azula vs. Neji

This fight lasts a bit longer, but Azula wins in the end. Azula can shot lighting right out of her hand. If Azula hits Neji directly with a lighting attack then Azula wins.

Azula using lighting as an attack. (7:30 to 8:00)

Plus Neji during the Chuunin Exam was just shallow and hateful because of his father?s death. Azula is the real deal evil. (4:00 to 5:10)

More Azula goodness... (9:05 to 9:58)

^^ I would like to see Neji beat that.

5. Azure-kun

hinata is Rather Limited to her Attacks during the chuunin arc so avatar wins....now if this was after the Rescue arc then The fire Nation's kids would get Owned Badly...

6. Giovanni Rild

I don't know about that. If the anime does any justice to thier speed. Id still be a fight. Plus lightning is pretty deadly.

7. Azure-kun

the Justice in allowing this battle to be outside the Chuunin arc is that Hinata learns Shugo Hakke, an absolute defence that "slices" your Chakura (in this case chi Points) from distance while Rotating Chakura to Protect yourself from other attacks... it's basiclly Kaiton with 64 Plams Hakke...check Winkipedia for more details.

8. Giovanni Rild

That move isn't canon. It's filler. The one She used on the insects?

9. Azure-kun

Indefinitlly, However Filler or not. Portions of the Anime Manly Belong to Kishimoto & His Staff. if anything the fillers Best use is to explain unanswered questions that the manga didn't have time to draw out.

10. Endless Mike

Except it was never written by him at all, and the fillers are just random crap made to buy time until the manga got far enough ahead.

11. Azure-kun

12. ez

azula shoots as fast as lightning? o_O that means everyone in avatar is capable of dodging lightning(everyone that's fought azula and dodged her lightning) meaning they eclipse narutoverse in speed and this isn't even a match up, it's a slaughter in favor of avatar's. If they have good enough reactions to dodge lightning they wouldn't can't be touched. I didn't think it was real lightning speed though, since Azula's lightning has it's origins in firebending and it is firebending at it's purest.

13. Azure-kun

a small Majority Of naruto characters can block & deflect these attacks at full, thus the reson the meta-dome has yet to consider Avatar>naruto.:oh

14. ez

so naruto characters can react at lightning speed now?

15. Azure-kun

all I said was that some characters Can repel avatar attacks...others just seem to Eat it.:oh

16. Sapwood2

Don't cartoons move at higher frame rates than anime? Avatar is American, but seems like it's Chinese/Hindu. (It uses concepts of Buddhism/Zen and Hinduism.) Most of the fighting is kung-fu. Apparently, the Japanese animation companies dislike this show very much. It looks like anime, but it is easy to see it's not when you've actually watched anime. It's probably the 9-10 fps in anime vs the American standard of 12 fps. Computer games run at 30 fps, but extreme ones run at up to 160 fps. Film runs at 24 fps.

17. Giovanni Rild

18. Azure-kun

I agree with gates, show me some links & Amuse me.

19. some_guy

I don't think Azula shoots as fast as lightning. I don't think anyone in Avatar can dodge lightning, either. The only actual lightning attack on a person wasn't dodged, it was redirected (by Iroh). The fire attacks are quick, but they can be dodged. The actual lightning attack (not the blue flames, but the charged attack) has a slow start up time and it seems to only be used when the opponent is down. Hopefully, we'll know about how well it works offensively in the upcoming episodes.

20. Giovanni Rild

21. Sapwood2

Hmm, interesting... The information I cited has been deleted on the Wiki, fast fixing, 5 minutes and it's fixed jezz! I guess it was some 12-year-old messing with the wiki.