1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Ban Mido vs Orochimaru, Manda and two giant snake summons

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Giovanni Rild, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Giovanni Rild The mods are my enemy

vs

Fight takes place on a open field. Who wins?

Tags:
  2. CM Pope The Holy Father

Orochimaru can take him.

3. Toffeeman I WILL EAT YOU

Ban: *looks at Oro*

*Oro freaks out*

Ban: Jutsa inpunda!

followed by...

Ban: Snake Biteo!! *pounds Oro's skull*

*Oro dies*

4. OniTasku [Weeabro for life]

Ahhh, a very interesting battle, indeed. One thing that I always hate to bring up in battle's involving Orochimaru is that his endurance is almost beyond imagine. We've seen him take the beating of his life by Tsunade, who should have broken every bone in his body, yet he laughs it off and gets back up. We've seen Orochimaru thrown around by the 4-Tailed Kyuubi Naruto, and yet he still gets back up (though physically fatigued, yet seemingly not too terribly injured).

My arguement in this case, basically stalls on the question of: "Can Ban Midou summon the raw force to actually -kill- Orochimaru in a hit/series of hits?".

While Ban's a genius in fighting (stated numerous times enough in the series), and has power's yet to be see or explained decently, he might not be able to handle the sheer and overwhelming power that Orochimaru has at his disposal. Although, as crazy as it sounds, I think Ban would be able to handle Manda and the two snake summons. It's just Oro's defensive capabilities would most likely catch Ban off-guard and deal him a foul card in the battle.

Overall, I'd say Orochimaru would win (not without a considerable amount of trouble first, though).

5. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

Mido Ban's final attacks has a "magical" elements to it. I recall it was stated to connected to the cosmos or something. So I don't suppose for a second that it is within the exclusive realms of physical strength. Hence, Mido Ban's incantations -whilst being pushed to it's most powerful- would defintly just tear through Orochimaru.

Mido Ban's regular hits on the other hand, in terms of punching strength, I'd say they could defintly knock Orochimaru around, however, they would not be able to any real damage.

It's not just that he's a genius in fighting, it's that Ban has that intrinsic brokeness that lets him subconcious subvert concious actions of both himself and his opponents. At least that's how I see it. Basically, unless you to are as brazenly gifted in the art of fighting, or posses blindly speed as well, Mido ban can pretty much own you with his raw fighting ability alone. The point is, at close range even though Orochimaru has a long list of abilties and things, I still see Mido Ban as vastly superior in close range. In addition, Orochimaru`s physical hits without his sword would do absolutly nothing to Mido Ban. Moreover, Mido is much faster then Orochimaru, although I don`t think that would necessarily be to pertinent to the final results of this fight in particualr... given Orochimaru`s other abilties.
    However,
    -The snake hands would get dodged.
    -The elastic body of Orochimaru wouldnt help him too much in close range combat.
    -I think Kusanagi can in fact be smashed thorough by Mido Ban's Incantations final attack.
    -The body substitution Jutsu`s however, is extremly useful. Orochimaru can shrug of fatal attacks done unto him with this method. So even when Mido gets in Fatal hits, Orochimaru can heal up. (That`s off course assuming the hit is not a one hit kill type. There`s also the Mud Bunshin, although I think that was filler.
    -All that being said, Orochimaru does have alot of versatility built into his character, including but not limited to: long range Kusanagi attacks, a flurry of horrendously large summons and putting a curse on you:nuts . I`d say it is the Summons which would complicate this battle the most; that is, the large snake summons not including Manda. However, if Manda is include I don`t see Mido ban winning this or him even having a chance. Moreover, if we include Edo tensai I think Mido would get owned. Ahem, and just so you know, everything I said above is if we assume Mido ban does not use Jagan. If in fact Mido uses Jagan well then it`s a whole diffrent ball game.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006