1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Ban Mido vs Portgas D. Ace

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Giovanni Rild, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Giovanni Rild

vs

Fight takes place In Darkshire on Azeroth in the Middle of a Horde Raid
    Who wins?

Tags:
  2. Toffeeman

As much as i like Ban, if he doesn't use Jagan on Ace quickly then he's history.

3. OniTasku

I really wish scanlations would come out faster for Get Backers, as they're up to about Volume 32 in Japan...yet I have to wait for them to release a translated volume in the US (which they just released Volume 15... =_=). Thus far, Ban Midou's powers haven't given me much reason to suspect he'd be able to take down the likes of Ace.

While Ban has the Evil-Eye, Snake-Bite, uncanny stamina, and a few other vaguely mentioned (and unmentioned abilities), I don't think it's anything to K.O. Ace. They're just on completely different levels.

4. Giovanni Rild

You forget his insane speed. From what I saw, he's faster than Ace. And you forgot also that they are in the middle of a Horde Raid in Darkshire

5. Nice Gai

Bans eye is sick. I dont see how Ace could win. If Ace goes into this fight not tknow ing anything about Ban he is doen for.

6. Art of Run

If it is lvl 60 Shamans they are both screwed over

7. Cthulhu-versailles

Ace is physically stronger then Mido Ban. However, when Mido Ban does his incantations and calls upon his true power, there is no way for a non-fire formed ace to take that attack head on. In fact, I think that Mido Ban`s final attack would damage-horribly injure Ace even in Fire form, just because the final attack is that badass. At the same time however, Akabane`s durability is not that of Mido Ban. Mido Ban in fact has vastly inferior durability compare to Akabane. However, Mido`ban can take decent hits, but Ace`s raw strength in each hit would hurt Mido Ban quite a bit.

-In terms of speed though Ace probably surpass Gear 2 Luffy easily. However, since we haven`t seen him use insane speed, I`ll just assume Ace is that of Gear 2 Luffy in Speed. Hence, I think they matchup well in reaction, movement and fighting speed and because of the fact that Mido Ban was stated to have that broken `` PERFECT Fighting ability whatever it was called, is there when he shouldn`t thing.......

-The decisive aspect within the fight then is the fact that Ace can pretty much scorch Mido in one attack if he goes all out from the start. However, if Mido ban catches Ace in his Jagan and then proceeds to follow up with his Full power incantations attack, Ace is dead. Argh, but if Mido Ban does not do that, Ace could likely turn him to dust. Actually, I take that back, even If Mido did not use Jagan, I think he`d have a good chance of winning, because the fact is that he apparently beat 100% Lighting Emperor!!!!! THAT IS FOOKED UP! ( OKay, well it`s not confirmed if he beat him... but he did stand up to him or something like that..)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006