1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

BatMan Vs Kakashi

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by google123, Jul 21, 2005.

Batman Or Kakashi

1. Batty man

19 vote(s)
    39.6%
  2. Kakashi!

29 vote(s)
    60.4%
  1. google123 Member

My friend and me were argueing this over MSN...Kak would so pwn his ass.

Tags:
  2. Neon Lost Angel

Batman with prep > Kakashi

He has beaten people with better abilities before

3. google123 Member

*cough*... Kakashi...Has Gutsu and way better skills, than that BM...omg...I have no choice....NOOB!

4. lucky Wants the Custom Title.

bad thing is that kakashi is really fucking smart too.

5. Neon Lost Angel

Um.....you called it gutsu, you the noob

You also only have 74 posts and not even all your rep bars. Maybe you should hold off on calling people noobs ok:amuse

6. google123 Member

Typo actually, check your keyboard, G is next door but one away from J... Kakashi is also way smarter than BM. Could he keep up with the great fights he's in? No! what about Sharingan? EDIT: I'm still not a noob, with fewer posts or not. I'm on other forums too, with quite alot of posts, so I don't think I'm a noob..., I just randomly insulted you, because you actually think BatMan could beat Kakashi in a fight.

7. bigbird I'm ready for my close up!

Kakashi would beat the pants of Batman. Why?

Because Kakashi knows over a thousand jutsus.
    Strip away Batman's nipple-less suit and his bat mobile, and he's got nuthin.
    Because Kakashi is my fave character and I'm biased towards him.
    Batman is too reliant on technology.

8. lucky Wants the Custom Title.

chill. she's 13. :p

Chaos: Oh it's cuz if of comic book batman. He's able to take down the entire justice league (with members stronger than the entire NarutoUniverse) singlehandedly.

He beat superman.

And KAkashi is much, MUCH weaker than 90% of the league.

9. google123 Member

Wtf? How the f did he take down even the Great SuperMan, let alone the rest of the Justice League???

10. Neon Lost Angel

Read the comics, batman is a freaking genius and with time to make a plan can beat ANYONE

11. google123 Member

Not as much of a genius that Kakashi is. Peeps call Neji a genius, look at Kakashi. He noticed the puddle with Zabuza. Look at the scene with his arm thru Haku. Kak would pwn his butt.

12. korican04 ftp-nin

Kakashi can't build an interdimensional portal, or a device to make him immune to telepaths. And Batman's considered the greatest detective in the world. If you read a comic you would know the genius that is batman.
    In a non-prep batman vs kakashi, kakashi can pull a win, with prep kakashi is dead before the fight starts.

13. GTOnizukadude Great Teacher Gai

Batman has the ability to beat anyone from DC and Marvel (minus cosmic, and even some of them) but I'm giving this one to Kakashi. Before you get angry:

Kakashi can copy anything Batman does, except technology.
    So Batman without prep time<<<<Kakashi

I'm assuming this is with preptime though, but Batman can't counter any of Kakashi's jutsus. The handseals might be a problem, since they slow Kakashi down, but I think he could win.
    Close fight though.

14. CrazyMoronX Old Man

The moron in me wants to say Batman + Preptime > War Hulperman Prime (Superman Prime and War Hulk fusion dance).

However, realistically, without any prep-time, he couldn't defeat Kakashi. With Prep-time, I could kill Kakashi.

15. pnoypridz Member

without preptime batman losses
    with prep time batman can bitch slap kakashi

16. ShadelessNyght Never Knows Best

I would have to go with the if Batman had prep time he could take on just about anyone in Naruto. Batman does have training in Every Martial Arts Style, and never tends to go into a fight without knowing something about who he is fighting. That and Batman plays off a persons psyche as well.
    That and >_> Batman can take on Superman, a Goddess (Wonderwoman), and people with weirder powers then Kakashi.

17. hobofromdowntown Member

kakashi!! because he's more ninja

18. Mith252000 Wandering Soul

Hmm, well, if Batman have prep time, Batman. :wink

19. Delta Shell The Pose of Love, people..

Straight up fight, Kakashi, no doubt.

With *sigh* prep time...Batman I guess.

20. leesan New Member

Whoa. Hold your horses, did someone just say kakashi was way smarter than batman. Ok I like kakashi too, but seriously though. seriously.

Its true people, batman has beaten superman. In fact while supes was fighting his cousin and wonderwoman was fighting a trio of chicks, he alone took on DARKSEID on his own planet (DC's goto man for cosmic level threats). He came out on top. Because batman has a million plans for every situation. He is like shikamaru, hes 500 steps ahead of you. And on top of that, he is borderline fucking evil. He checkmated Darkseid because He could blow his entire planet up along with millions of his people if darkseid didn't concede. Darkseid was impressed.

What kakashi does is pretty much equivalent to magic. The darknight has seen it. This really depends on scenario of battle. If they fought in gotham, kakashi goes down. If they fight on another planet, and batman survives the first scuffle to escape, batman will win.

This is about guile and sneakiness...whose got more of it and who has the brutal guts to slice the other guys head clean off. Its hard to say. Batman though great with working in the shadows will have a hard time against a ninja with a sharingan.

I say kakashi 7/10 confidence in normal arena surrounding.

21. Gooba Join us

Everyone in here unfamiliar with Batman w/ prep time should look at old battledome threads he has been in.

Superman >>> Entire Narutoverse and Soul Society and DBZ combined, and Batman beat him.

You might say Kakashi is way too fast. Batman beat a guy who can run at 8 times the speed of light, and fight and everything at that speed. You might say Kakashi is too strong. He beat Superman, who can punch a planet in half. You might say Kakashi has too many jutsus. Batman has beat enough people with enough ranges of power that he will be used to dealing with all of them. Plus, with prep time he will have figured out what every single one of Kakashi's jutsus is, and how to beat it easily. Plus, the jutsus are many, but a lot of them are similar, and way less powerful than things he has beaten. Superman's heat vision is greater than every Katon, stuff like that. You might say Kakashi is too smart. Batman is the Einstein to Kakashi's 2 year old with massive head trauma. Batman is the basicly the smartest non-cosmic in the universe, and he is probably smarter than some of them. Kakashi noticed the puddle, Batman would have known it would be there 2 months before it was.

A lot of this has been brought up before with tons of evidence. Take my word for it Batman owns almost anyone below Cosmic if he has prep time. Batman vs Narutoverse would have been more fair, but still a victory for Bats.

22. acritarch ...

Haha, most of you guys are overlooking one thing...

Batman would win with prep time AND without prep time. There is a reason there is NO GUNS in the Narutoverse.

23. Blitzomaru ThumbMaster

Yes, but if Batman had preptime, what would he do? Spy on kakshi. Unless he's got some spyplane looking down on all of kakshi's fights, he wouldn't know what to expect. If he get close to try and fight Kakashi, he will be noticed. And I don't think bats would be able to counter kakashi using Kage Bunshin, mizu bunshin, his 8 dogs that held Zabuza, the water dragon attack, or Raikiri. plus Kakshi still has the gates that he can open, which he hasn't yet used against an opponent. If he did that, all of bats calculations would be trhown off, and he'd lose easily.

24. Delta Shell The Pose of Love, people..

Batman doesn't use guns (at least hasn't since the early comics I think).

25. acritarch ...

I'm sure the batmobile or his infamous utility belt has something speedy enough.. as well as smoke bombs which would be useful against sharingan.

26. ShadowGal19 Only Practicing Wizard

Kakashi because he is smart, fast, and powerful. Bats is just smart.

27. DragonHeart52 Cooler by the Lake

Not only that, unless Kakashi is banned from using Sharingan, he can predict Batman's next moves. He is also a master of mind games and spying on a jounin is not an easy task. I don't think Bats will be able to gather as much information as he would like to prepare for battle. He is also too reliant on technology, which can backfire.

I love Bats (so sexy), but I favor Kakashi.

28. Gooba Join us

He would calculate that into it. What you guys don't realize is he would figure out a way to spy on Kakashi. There is a reason that he is the smartest man in the universe. Everyone on this forum including me (except Forks) is the intellectual equivalent of a gnat compared to him. We can't figure out how he would spy on him because we aren't as smart as him. Well, actually I can figure out how. Little hover drones with cameras could fly around and watch him from far enough away they wouldn't be caught.

Batman has beat people smarter, stronger, faster, and more skilled than Kakashi, why would this be any different? Those people weren't just a little better than Kakashi in those catagories, I am talking hundreds of times better in all of those.

29. leesan New Member

The only thing though is that bat's has shown great prowess beating people from his own universe. He knows supes. He knows darkseid. He knows flash. Depending on how the battle is set up, perhaps theres no time for him to get to know kakashi. Like say he got sucked into a portal and kakashi got sucked into a portal. They land in a perfectly white plane 2 ft from one another and have to fight.

But I do agree, if theres any possibility of getting to know the target or evading the skirmish until he gets what he needs to win, bats has a great shot if not definitely taking it.

30. Gooba Join us

Hence the prep-time stipulation.