1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Batman (with preptime) vs Ichigo(Episode 58 spoilers :o)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Nihonjin, Nov 16, 2005.

Who would win this battle

1. MrImpossible (Batman)

9 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. God of death (Ichigo)

18 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Nihonjin Skeptic

They're fighting somewhere in the mountains...

- Ichigo can't be seen
    - Ichigo can't be cut by anything other than hollows or soul slayers
    - Ichigo has activated Bankai
    - Batman can only use stuff from his OWN anime or manga

Discuss :eek:

Tags:
  2. Gooba Join us

Batman with prep can take down the Flash, who is pretty much Ichigo with Ban Kai times 1,000,000. I am sure he could find a way to hurt a Shinigami if he tried.

3. HollowDreamer clurgy of canapotoya

Ichigo wins hes not called a death god for nothing.

4. Sever Member

yeah but he is THE BATMAN

5. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I give it to Batman. With prep time Batman can come up with some anti Deathgod field with his utlity belt and have time to do the batoosie as a victory danceafter the fight.

6. Arilou Viking Ninja

Seriously.
    Batman can take down SUPERMAN with preptime.
    (Actually Ichigo probably could as well, simply because Superman is vulnerable to magic, but then, Supes could also just fly into space and throw rocks at Ichigo until he dies)
    he can take down White Martians (superman level strength/speed/agility, mental powers) He can take down most anything.
    If Batman has time to plan he wins. If nothing else then by being sneaky and slipping paralyzing poison into his food or something...
    He's BATMAN. Batman doesen't lose except when losing is the prelude to someone getting their ass kicked BADLY:

7. Gunners .

^^^ in that universe i could take superman out with prep time, he has the easiest weakness.

Still with prep time just how much can batman do, my DC knowledge is limited.

I have to go with ichigo though, seeming as batman has no super powers and there is no real weakness he can exploit with ichigo.

8. Arilou Viking Ninja

Super speed itself can be a weakness. (I believe that's what he did to Flash?) The fact that Ichigo, you know, uses a sword is another. He's still fearsome without it no doubt, but he'd be a lot easier to deal with.

9. Gunners .

How and why did batman defeat the flash.

10. pnoypridz Member

White Martian = weakness fire
    he just use fire to beat them no biggie

even normal people where killing white martians after superman told the whole world thier weakness

and the same thing can be said about ichigo that he doesnt lose except for when prelude to someone getting thiers ass kicked

i still think that ichigo can win the majority of this one but batman does have a chance

11. TDM Toast

Come on, people, how is BAtman going to even know Ichigo is there? He has a Shinigami Radar made before he even meets Ichigo?

12. Chimmy Die Bugs Die

A comic of Justice League had batman caught with the secret weakness of every superhero in the justice league which means batman is a paranoid genius and would be able too kill mostly anyone with prep time.

Plus its not the first time batman has fought an invisible character that he couldnt touch at first.

13. starphoenix ChaosKage

In a recent comic, Superman was being controlled by some entity. Batman didn't even last ten seconds against Superman. Batman has absolutely no powers whatsoever. If Superman didn't have that pesky weakness to Kryptonite, then there would be no possible way for Batman to defeat Superman. Ichigo has superspeed and a very powerful sword as well as being invisible to mortals, so Batman has no possible chance of winning. Also Ichigo doesn't have any known weaknesses like Kryptonite.

14. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

So your saying Batman. With preptime. Against Bankai. Ichigo. Who would win. Once again. Your saying. BATMAN. WITH PREPTIME. Against. Bankai. Ichigo. Let me reitterate. THE BATMAN WITH PREPTIME AGAISNTWEEK ASS BITCH SLUTSFHDSAKFJASDkfjsadlkfjaskdlfjlakdsjfksadICDSICHDSCidsjgogoogogogo!?!?!?!?!?

Batman wins, nothing beats batman, even thanos falls to preptime batman.

15. botoman nande yanen

I'm going with Batman also. Not just because I like him, but because I think he probably will win. If he had the time to prepare, meaning that he knows about Ichigo and his powers and figured out a way to stop him, then it's more or less over. Batman fought and took down Darkseid alone, come on now.

16. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

Sorry but this forum went through the Batman with Preptime > god phase around 9 months ago :p

17. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

what comic?

18. Potentialflip One Last Stand

Robin: What the heck are you doing Batman?
    Batman: Robin... I see dead people.
    Robin: :wtf

Batman prep-time could learn about the Shinigami and their powers or better yet Ichigo. While yes he has fought someone invincible. Problem is there is no such thing as Spirit Energy (if there was something remotely close to it then yeah) in the Comics let alone any form of the Batman Universe even the alternate world(s) [would have helped if he crossed worlds with the Ghostbuster :patman. Batmans only chance... Turn into a Hollow or Shinigami himself. Thing is he has no spirit energy so no chance at Shinigami. Still a chance as a Hollow but wait. Hollows are mindless stupid spirits. And he has to be fighting to whose controlling the Hollow (which there is no such thing on besides fighting it with your own spirit energy which he doesn't have:
    Spoiler: Manga
    Ichigo fought off his hollow side using most of his spirit energy
    ). But the only way to use complete control of the hollow you lose all of your former self meaning he lost his mind pretty much thus all his prep-time with it (So turning into a Hollow doesn't help either).

We have pointed out Batman with prep-time can take care pretty much most if not all (while possible not proven) of the DC Universe. Thing is there are things that are extra in the Bleach Universe that the DC Universe/Batman Universe doesn't have. I mean it would be easy to make the decision if the Universes were the same in concept but sadly they are not. Bleach has the extra nitpick of the Spirit Energy.

And the saddest part is. All the people he had prep-time against he had already has some knowledge of them (next move and so on). The next thing he needed were to study their weaknesses (usually the dude takes a week or less in the comics what do you think Ichigo is going to do throughout that whole time Batman is doing his prep time?). I mean as much as people hate to admit it. There is a little chink in the Batman is invincible with Prep-Time mytho (He never has used the Prep-Time against someone he never met/knew/saw/or heard of before actually using it).

In all honesty I understand Batman with Prep-Time is like a god. But in a fight like this you sort of have to back it up with some sort of way that he could win. I mean I'm sure people have thought of Batman using some gizmo to see Ichigo or whatnot but thing is no Batman universe has that. Even alternate worlds (which should rather be excluded because it is non-cannon). None. So he creates a gizmo. But how does he test such a thing? There's nothing in the DC/Batman Universe he could do it on. And you have to understand Ichigo's Ban Kai speed is rather fast that even Byakuya had to resort to something he barely does to try and kill him. Flash is fast. Thing is you can't even see Ichigo with the naked eye. Byakuya himself couldn't do such a thing.

So let me ask you this question fellow Narutoforums members. How do you see Batman beating Ichigo? In other words how is he going to fight him. I mean make up something that he could. Sure we all don't have the mind of the greatest detective but I'm sure with the knowledge we have of the DC Universe we could come up with countless situations.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2005
  19. botoman nande yanen

Superman/Batman: Supergirl #12

20. Perfect Moron More special than you

Good points, except for this one. I hope you are not saying Ichigo is faster than Flash. He can't even be seen? Big deal! You think Flash can't do that? Simply put, no one is faster than the Flash.

21. Aruarian Well-Known Member

He couldn't outrun my tea a week ago. :oh

22. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

Preptime = Batman builds a Dimentional travel machine, he travels to the Marvel universe and then back in time to the Infinity Gauntlet Era, then he beats Nebula to the Infinity Gauntlet, Wishs himself back to the DC universe and then Unmakes Ichigo and superman just to prove a point at how cool prep time is.

23. pnoypridz Member

prep time really is imba cause a batman wont confront ichigo until he finds a weakness

24. Zouri Master O.P.T.

Bats with prep would win this one. If he can take The Flash with prep-time, then he can easily take Ichigo and his speed. Ichigo is no where near close to Flash, even if he had cement shoes. He would probably find a way to see Ichigo, then make a barrier from the supernarutal, and then probably make some kind of batarang that could cut the supernatural. If he can take Supes and The Flash with prep, then he can take Ichigo.

25. Green Lantern The Fireball Kid

When has Batman actually fought the Flash??
    I remember in a recent comic, Batman threatened the Flash, and told him to keep his villans in line, or he would do it for him.
    The Flash then replied 'The only reason you are able to touch me right now, is because I am letting you.'- The Flash is unbelieveably fast, capable of traversing dimensions, space and time with his speed. I can't see how Bats could outright beat him.

In all honesty, Batman with prep is good, but there are much better preptime whores then him- Dr Doom, Thanos and Kang the Conqueror come to mind- Batman has never defeated a cosmic, and Batman himself has never actually taken down the league. (Tower of Babel involved some of his plans, but it was Ras Al Ghul who actually carried them out)- his plans may be good, but even he can fail.

As to Batman threatening Darkseid- so what?
    Anyone could have done what Bats did- plant a few bombs, threaten to blow up the planet- it is nothing special.

That said, although Bats isn't perfect, with prep, he could contact any number of magic users such as Dr Fate, Zantanna etc, and thus find the means by which to stop Ichigo.

Batman wins this battle due to prep, but Batman can't win every battle!

26. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

...ichigo episode 58 is the pwnage... the pwnage... Batman with preptime defeats the entire Jla... and all superhero's in the Jla.

lollol the thread starters condition are hialrious... batman can't even see him... lol.

However Batman wins anyway. For ichigo, Batman uses this device that sends people into a personalize black hole. Oh yeah and Baman would have a device prepared that lets him see Ichigo. They start fighting, but of course have the traditional, before fight dialogue... where Batman is given the oppourtunity tootoss out the device which Ichigo would knock it away or dodge it easily and be like.. wtf you strangely dressed guy your a slow bitching... Then the black hole opens, besides him and Ichigo is pwned.

-But wow, damn Ichigo is the pwnage though, seriously I'd estimae he's moving at the speed of sound.

Ahem! Before byakuya attacked renji from that high ass cliff... and it happen in like less then a second... Ichigo is seriosly faster then that. Therefore he is near the speed of sound, with bankai.

...I dare you to disaprove, actually can some science major, do some estimates/calculations about ichigo speed, based on the anime.

27. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

28. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

HE IS UNDERATED:mad

29. Green Lantern The Fireball Kid

Shika- Batman has never actually beaten the JLA- show me any evidence which actually shows Batman himself taking out the JLA and Ill shut up, but Tower of Babel was Ras Al Ghul, not Batman

Batman is slightly overrated- Doom, Kang and Thanos have proven themselves to be at least 10 times the tactican he is

30. Lord Yu Active Member

Batman + Preptime> Universe. Ahh the classic statement returns.