1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

battle of the clans

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Sasuke_Power, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

OK! pick a village/clan that you would think would kick the butts of the all the other clans. as always spoilers in tags please. My personal pick would be the Gaaras clan (which one is that one again?). And Probably the Hidden Myst Village.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Gir REDUCTO!

3. Kakuzu GB Imperator

You said you choose the Sound Ninjas, so that means I can pick an entire village too.

I pick Konoha.
    Konoha wins.

4. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

5. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

you mean village dude not clan. Clans and shinobi villages are two different things.

I go for Konoha. If this is a battle of the clans I am gonna go for Haku's clan. All they gotta do is be near water (not even that since it was never mentioned that Haku actually had to be near water to use his powers) and then let out all the ice pikes up the asses of the other clans. None can compy them, none can avoid them (think Kimimaro's dance of the seeding fern).

I would have selected the Kaguya but since it seems like they all got an illness due to their bone bloodline I go with Haku's clan.

6. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

error fixed. and I agree u make since. BRILLIANT!

7. Rhaella nothing but the rain

Village... Konoha. Clan... well, probably Haku's. I would have said the Uchiha, but I'm kind of suspicious of just how functional that clan really was. :notrust

8. xKrazYx Hakke: Rokujuu Yonsho!

Clan Hyuuga

9. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

kaguya clan.

10. Vance Banned

Aburame

11. Krzr I'm a guy

Ok from many theories I've heard....The ancestors of the Uchiha were supposively born with Mangekyou and level 3 Sharingan. So in their prime i think the Uchiha's would be the most powerful clan in Naruto. I mean with level 3 they could see Haku's ice coming and Amaretsu the ice. Plus Tsyuokimi(i know i butchered the spelling of that) could drive Haku's Clan crazy. They would set Aburame's, and Kinimaro's clans on fire lol, and Hyugga's are extremely tough but not Mangkeyou tough. Uchiha's..... game over

12. successortt Not A newbie

Clan Hyuuga's
    It's a toss up between the Uciha clan and the Hyuuga but what makes the difference for me is that not everyone in the Uciha clan had or could obtain the sharighan, unlike what the Hyuuga's have.

13. Kuya God of the 5th Dimension

Clan - Akimichi. Giants ftw.

14. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

Then Hyuugas

Pure strength? Probably Uchihas at the height of their power.

Either way, Konoha. Fire Country does seem to be the most powerful.

15. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

You have really put a lot of thought into that hmm. But wouldnt the Hyuuga clans have byakugan? I imagine thats probably stronger than a level 3 mangekyou. Because the byakugan sees straight through all the imitation and goes for the vital organs. how can u beat that?/

anyway i really dont know if the info you gave everyone is suppose to be known yet (might be a spoiler) but i havent watched the english dub in a while. so :oh well just in case i put it in a tag for those who read this and still are watching the dub.

16. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

I know the Konoha Village is very powerful but how would they fair against the Hidden Myst Village?

I KNOW I DOUBLE POSTED BUT I TRIED TO PUT 2 QUOTES INTO ONE RESPONSE. WOULDNT WORK :(

17. lunarwolf A Huge Kyuubi Fan

Easly Sharingan is the best of all bloodline's...and with kick ass Ninja's like Itachi and the ever so bad ass Sasuka.
    And lets not forget they have a pretty evil background in the past with ninja's like Madara whom note: even the kyuubi was in fear.

Go Uchiha.

P.S- lets not forget the sharingan has a secret meaning which we dont know yet...

18. Krzr I'm a guy

I'm sorry if thats a spoiler but i only heard it as a theory so i dont know if its true or not. Ive only seen the anime so i have no idea if thats just a thought or fact....i apologize.

19. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

it said in the official data book that after the sound attack the hidden mist village became the strongest village.

20. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

I wonder what goods each of the different countries produce?

From the geography of the region of the Sand country, it seems to me that they'd need money to buy food even. How the heck would they plant stuff? It's all desert. Same with Stone country.

Mist country, Fire country, Rain country, Grass... don't look like they'd have that problem.

On the other hand, I wonder what these countries produce in terms of goods.

I could just imagine that protecting cargo and such would provide a lot of ninja missions.

More missions = more experience. And daiyamo from each country you'd think would probably be more likely to hire ninja from their own country. Pride and all that after all...

War and such would indeed weaken countries... but not necessarily indefinitely if they can recover economically fast enough based on the resources they have.

21. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

yeah... and if you remember the water country(mist village) is extremely poor so they have to have better quality ninja for the economy just to keep going at all.

22. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

What factors more into a village's strength? Prosperity (i.e. happy people with lots of money) or strong ninja (i.e. ninjas that can kill lots and lots).

Fire country seems to have more happy-ninjas-with-money-to-buy-ramen... Mist seems to have more kill-you-all-damn-you ninjas.

Then again, Fire country's strong ninjas seem primarily of the i'd-rather-not-kill-you-but-i-will-if-you-bother-me type. And Mist seems to be more oo-give-me-money-i'll-kill-kill-kill

23. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

Founded a village, made it prosperous, and had 3 hokages. How many families can say that?

24. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

it's an equal balance...if you're ninja are pissed ,cause they have no cash ,they will either do better out of anger or fail....but it really is determined by the quality of ninja not money.

25. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

hmm very interesting. It is very interesting the economics between the villages and a forum should respectfully be created for it. As for your statement. The Hidden Myst Country probably receives the most commerce and trade being that there surrounded by water like japan. So the need to hire high ranking ninjas within this country for cargo supplt probably is rarely done. I imagine ninja are trained already to deal with most problems. Also remember that the country seems to rely on that they have no enemies simply because they're surrounded by water which leads me to believe that the whole countries cargo transport system probably has its own regular ninja security. Exception being in the rare case of a rare cargo delivery or the delivery of a important human. As the the zabuza case. Goods coming into and out if the country probably rare artifacts/food/spices etc. Think about how the country is seperated geographically from the others. There bound to have rare stuff. For this sole reason that they work independently i believe that this country has the strongest group of ninjas, solely becasue they can work independently. Thats just my opinion. However since they have the cargo transport is on the outside i imagine hiring ninjas from villages such at The Hidden leaf is necessary because its coming to the country rather than going out. So if cargo is coming from that country a ninja is hired to protect the cargo from that country. Your right about there being a lot of ninja missions... the strength thing hmm that as was said by ikazuchi ookami was probably based on quality of ninja not money. Leading me to believe that the hidden myst village has the strongest ninja.

The Sand Country, hmm. Think of Gaara (the bloodlust ninja with the i will kill anyone because i feel like it attitude, awesome) He has ability with sand. I imagine the other ninjas also have special sand abilities also which allows them to maybe find other methods to live alternately need little to no food. thats just a theory because Not everyone may have special sand powers. Cuz gaara's a special case, he was born from a sand demon being possessed with a ninjutsu. Of course he had to kill his mother to do be born (hope thats not a spoiler) So this gives him "special sand powers".
    Spoiler:
    gaara cant sleep because if he awakes the demon inside of him will take over him/

Thats my theory for the sand country, also you could compare the sand country to egypt. They're completely surrounded by sand and they found means to live. Camels, wheat, grain, fish and spice I imagine would be the common currency in sand country (fish come from some type of river).

The stone country ?? I dont know exactly how they survive. Maybe their way of training is so tough that require little food?? i dont know. thats just something i thought of. I imagine they have plant life and animals to feed off of like other countries???.

All the others are self explanatory. Except for shino who comes from the aburame clan, how do they live. NO idea.

anyway this is in response to your statement. although this is off topic i like the premise. respond back someone to this comment i have put up and answer my question if possible.
    which i will put in a tag for im not sure if itz a spoiler or not...
    Spoiler: Question

I have read this excerpt and it refers to gaara being saved by naruto and chiyo, why and when did naruto and chiyo save gaara. how? does this mean gaara is diff? heres the excerpt "Gaara's gourd is made of sand and the blood of the victims, which he says gives him power. In battle, he takes out sand and uses it to kill off his enemies by means of the techniques called Desert Coffin and Desert Funeral. The gourd itself is also made out of sand, as is his armor. He has a sleep spell that gives the demon the ability to manifest (just check out the dark lines around Gaara's eyes). Gaara doesn't sleep because if he does will take control.

Garaa becomes the fifth Kazekage of Sunagakure (village Hidden Among the Sand) after he leaves Konoha, after the chunin exam. Itachi's group kills Gaara by taking the demon from his body, but and Chiyo end up bringing him back to life."/images to be hidden

26. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

deleted error. same post twice

27. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

Motivation is a critical factor in many human endeavors.

For a ninja, logically the more motivation you have, the better you do. People who have more motivation, are more willing to work hard in order to obtain their goal.

Poverty could be a very motivating factor. How hard do you think you're going to work, if you know that if you don't do well not only are you going to starve, your family's going to starve, and your entire village could starve to death.

That's quite a motivating factor.

On the other hand, poverty also creates a problem, because with it comes lack of resources to train with. Of course, with smarts and innovation you could perhaps get around this. And I suspect the Mist nin have.

So no, it's not about money... but rather, money's factored into motivation.

Other things are also factors, like geography, resources ...etc.

There's probably a reason why Kishi made a map in the first place right?

@Sasuke_Power

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "work independently"?

28. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

You hit it on the nail there that time :). Poverty IS a huge motivation factor in how a village runs. So using motivation is like money. The thing about the poor water country is that people often think that there weak becuz they are poor with well infact there not. Being poor leads them to collect resources from the island and believe its a big island surrounded by water, plenty of resources although i guess that could diminish over time from over usage of natural resources :(. Poverty will also lead to more brutal training and missions than other villages. With a motivating factor that you are poor your family will die (where in some cases, like haku, no family is a huge motivating factor to do as your master says) it tends to put stress on their minds, leading to harsh, violent ninjas who are very sneaky and silent. Thus developing moves like the hidden myst jutsu.

Theres were independence can come into play, think about it. Rough environment, no money,= Working in groups and learning team work? me thinks not. Thus because of money (and again there need to be independent) There are less senseis, And less groups which work together unless a special attack force ninja group was being created sort of like "the navy seals". Each character with this constant thought of wanting to be something to GIVE back to the environment and HAVE a goal (think about it, its kinda hard to have a goal when your in poverty all the time, and i THINK thats another reason why zabuza hated his village, no money, more power, and being NO GOAL.This lead to Zabuza having thoughts of why he lives in such a god forsaken country. Leading to thoughts of greed, power, money and killing. Thus zabuza creating his own goal to be the best, started killing everyone off to do so. So when he was i guess u can say tossed like garbage from the village his goal was to come back strong enough to overthrow whoevers in charge and become leader. Maybe he thought he could make the country run better XP right)
    It leads to pissed off, strong ninja. IM NOT SAYING THAT EVERY ninja is like that cuz i imagine the village has there own decent amount of "good ninja" but as you said earlier they have that certain "attitude".

Very intelligent conversation, I enjoy discussing stuff like this with an intelligent person. Post more if u feel necessary.
    And to ur question of independence if that didnt answer it i pm'ed u. :)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2006
  29. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

Hmm... so you're saying that Mist ninjas learn almost everything on their own. They also fight on their own, and rarely work with other ninjas...

So basically it's a survival of the fittest kind of thing.

Well, if this is true, then the society of the Mist I suspect would have to be something of the following.

a) women stay out of battle and instead concentrate on reproducing and rearing children b) society and culture promotes lots and lots of sex for the sake of reproduction c) women with good physical constitution or high level medical ninjutsu to insure that offspring survive to the point where they can defend themselves. d) those who stay out of battle work on networking and communication. I.E. old men, civilians, and maybe even women are responsible for the social interaction required for any country, group or organization to remain as such (instead of splitting appart at the seams due to disunity)

Some of ^that probably sounds rather barbaric or promiscuous, but if you look at history many ancient societies opperated under that guise. Some societies even still remain under that mentality.

If what you say is true about the Mist Nin, then I highly doubt that you'd see many female Mist nin... if any at all.

You'd need them too much to allow them to go on dangerous missions with high likelihoods of death.

Even in Villages like Konoha, you see very few female ninjas. The reason why it's one female and two males assigned to a genin team probably also has something to do with this...

Wether we're talking about the Mist Village, Leaf Village... any society in general has to be able to maintain it's population. Any group has to have some way of making sure that the people within the group are loyal to the group. (otherwise there wouldn't be a group at all)

We sort of already know how the leaf does this.

But how would the Mist Village ensure the loyalty of its ninjas?

30. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

Hmm... You are right about ancient societies and their cultural beliefs and customs. But I think your right to an extent. I think the woman are probably used to produce the offspring but I also think that women are probably a precious asset in the myst village. One you pointed out that there are probably no woman ninja. i think thats true thats why women are probably precious to the village. I think that the relationships in the Myst Village are actually very heartfelt the only thing thats not sad in the village because think about it. Poverty and struggle probably lead to more precious relationships between the wife daughter and father, for those lucky enough to have families its probably the happiest thing that can happen in the village. This being the exception to everything me and u have been talking about.
    its not barbaric or promiscuous what you said because it is very true for ancient tribes and civilizations.
    ALso i'll leave off with this think about what i wrote and what im going to write and respond.
    Haku's mother is u remember had a secret power in which she was killed for then was passed on to haku. why do you think she would have this power? a very rare trait usually found in male ninja

Theres probably an absence of loyalty in the village. Its based on pretty much, train get strong- do work. No need for loyalty to anyone if theres no one to please. Ppl are independent. They are loyal until after the get the knowledge they need to learn on their own.
    thats cruel