1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Battle of the Ultimates! Chars from anime vs chars from comics (DC, Marvel, etc)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Sabaku no Ira, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Sabaku no Ira Mortius of Phyrexia

Which side will you vote on? On the anime side we have crazily strong chars such as SSJs, but on the comic side we have people like Superman etc. And taking into the account of strategist-type characters giving tactical orders to strong chars, who will rule supreme in this War of the Worlds?

Tags:
  2. Gooba Join us

1 Comic book Cosmic character>All Anime combined.

3. Sabaku no Ira Mortius of Phyrexia

4. Jeltz Captain

Yes, even DBZ and quite easily too. But comic cosmics might have trouble with some gods in manga universes. Still vote for comic universes since they have quite many cosmics and some of those are pretty much allpowerful.

5. Gooba Join us

Cosmics are as far beyond DBZ as DBZ is beyond regular humans.

6. Supreme-Shinobi cba man // cba

what u talkin? dbz characters can blow up a planet with their finger. I like to see superman take a shot at that!

7. Shinigami No1 Taking the world with me...

err...no anime = DBZ = 2SSJ 4s, 1SSJ 2, an 3SSJs plus all the fusion crap you could get SSJ 4 Gogeta and SSJ3 Gotenks using the earrings to fuse into some insane beast that would pwn anything.
    Also Im pretty sure most of the cosmics have been defeated within their comics at some point by some magic energy drainin crystal or a illness or the 'combined teamwork' of like the xmen or the justice league lol so what chance do they stand against ALL the DBZ people Cos the dragon fights as well an he is a god an goku defeated him lol.
    I def give this to DBZ an taking into account the other animes such as gundam and naruto who would blatantly be able to knock off people like spider man comics an the x-men comics (all series gundams > sentinels x 1million). Also does akira count?? Cos with a lil control he could pwn most especially all the peeps in comics with psychic powers lol...

Anyway thats all...

8. Gooba Join us

He has, and far worse, and Superman is an ant compared to the Cosmics.

Here is how the fight will go:

1 Cosmic character out of the 20 or so thinks anime out of existance.
    Comic book characters have a dance party.
    The Flash hits on Rogue and gets himself pwned by her powers.
    Lobo gets drunk and makes a mess of the bar.
    Wolverine smokes a cigar.
    Prof X can't dance, so he is sad.
    Spiderman breakdances like mad, and impresses everyone.
    More dancing all around.
    Lots of drinking.
    They pass out.
    Wake up in the morning remembering nothing.

9. Shinigami No1 Taking the world with me...

Gooba i hope your not insinuating that superman is anywhere near the strength of the elite (goku vegeta etc) chars in DBZ. Please i really hope your not. He would get it so bad people in this forum want some no DBZ chars vs Non DBZ chars battles...
    I dont know everything about superman but i know most about DBZ an at the end of GT goku could blow up galaxies its jus that the pwoer got so disproportionate they couldnt show it cos it would be a bit pointless if everytime he an the enemy clashed the planet they were on exploded lol...

10. Delta Shell The Pose of Love, people..

*sigh*

It doesn't have to be Superman you know..Read the part of his post where it says "Superman is an ant compared to the Cosmics".

The fact of the matter is, that there are comic book characters out there that can simply end an entire universe (since these comic book worlds all operate in multiverses and whatnot) because they felt like it.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2005
  11. Gooba Join us

Superman>DBZ, but not GT.

12. Sabaku no Ira Mortius of Phyrexia

Um... actually, how powerful are the "Cosmics"? Where can I find info about them?

13. Gooba Join us

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=34605
    Buster
    Buster
    Buster

That last one needs you to put the first letter of the Marvel character you want to look up. There are lists of Cosmics in those threads, if you scroll through the threads fast you can find them. Basicly, these guys are universe ending powerful, and they are actually immortal. A fight between DBZ and these guys would look the same as DBZ vs the Christian God.

14. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Yeah we all should have learned by now that Marvel, DC, etc cosmic beings beat anyone anytime from any anime without trying.... Except Alucard, he can't die! WAHHHH!!!! Oh wait DC has prep time Batman, who, with enough prep time, can defeat 1,000,000,000 immortal Angels.

15. Arilou Viking Ninja

Exactly.

Though anim? seems to have their own "cosmic beings" (IE: people capable of re-writing reality) people like Kamina Ayato at the end of RahXephon, or Lain Iwakura :)

16. Literally Exaggerated Member

17. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

Have any of you seen/read ALL manga/anime out there?

If not, you can't say that the cosmic characters wil pwn them, since you don't know the strength of the other side

But i am willing to say that they can win against all anime characters (maybe except immortal gods, and so on) i have seen, becoarse of the way you descibe them, they do sound rather god-like...

18. korican04 ftp-nin

Comics with no trouble, dbz isn't even in this, they can blow up planets big whoop.
    Imperiex someone who's not even at the extreme top of the scope of powerhouses in comics wipes out galaxies and even universes.
    The question is can the godly figures of the anime worlds survive an onslaught of the comic cosmics. I mean if they can survive being wiped from existance then maybe.
    The silver surfer can wipe out everyone in dbz by himself and he's not even in this competition.
    The extreme characters in comics are stupidly ridiculous, more ridiculous than dbz, even if you don't want to believe it.

The issue with people in dbz like the sayins, is that they are powerhouses, they have power strength speed, but that's it. But people like SS have power, strength, speed, and on top of that the ability to rearange atoms and s**t, and can also drain stars plus other crap.

Goku in a straight up fight, no rearanging molecules and stuff like that can fight galactus to a stand still, but with all that power he still can't survive in space or prevent someone like the spectre from erasing him.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2005
  19. Arilou Viking Ninja

Which is sort of the point, they are the Gods of their respective realities.

20. Havoc Basted God

Comic cosmics win this.

21. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

Ok then if cosmics = gods

I'll say that this is just gonna be a long never-ending battle between them (and whatever other comic-book gods there is) and the gods of manga/anime universes.
    Since they are both immortal none of them is ever gonna win...

22. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

Theres a Difference from being Immortal and being Omnipotent. Plz read the links provided.

23. hjkou Well-Known Member

all comic-related vs threads end up in "cosmics win" or "oh no but batman has prep time"

can we sticky a thread notifying members of this?

24. Gooba Join us

Funny, I was just about to post in the current comic book sticky that same thing. Something like "There should be a no Cosmics vs non-Cosmics rule." Christian/Jewish/Whatever God>Cosmics>Elite non-Cosmic Comics>DBZ>*

25. Arilou Viking Ninja

Problem is when you start to get borderline. Silver Surfer, Thanos of Titan, Darkseid, even Superman can be considered cosmic.

26. RaitoRyuukashin Banned

That falls into elite non-cosmic comics

27. Literally Exaggerated Member

Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet is most definitely cosmic though.

But yeah, the heirarchy goes something like this:

Batman with prep time
    Judeo-Christian God
    Cosmic Comics
    Elite NonCosmic (I'm talking Silver Surfer, Superman Prime or Saint of Killers types, not Superman types)
    DBZ and Ultrapowerful nonelites
    Powerful Superheroes
    Mid-level Superheroes/Most anime
    Weak Superheroes/Weak anime

28. junidaime The 12th LOLKage

Actually its more like this....
    Judeo-Christian God with prep time
    Black Gai
    Batman with prep time
    Judeo-Christian God
    Cosmic Comics
    Elite NonCosmic (I'm talking Silver Surfer, Superman Prime or Saint of Killers types, not Superman types)
    DBZ and Ultrapowerful nonelites
    Powerful Superheroes
    Mid-level Superheroes/Most anime
    Weak Superheroes/Weak anime

:nuts

29. Potentialflip One Last Stand

I don't know its hard to say. Cause there are immortals in the comic universe and there are immortals in the anime universe. If you specify, which you did not. It is a little hard to judge in my opinion. Cause we will have to go all through the anime characters and all the comic characters.

30. Arilou Viking Ninja

Take Eternity as an example, he's the Embodiment of everything in the universe. Pretty spiffy eh?