1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Vixens

Discussion in 'Akihabara Records' started by niceguy645, Jan 15, 2005.

1. niceguy645

I have just read volume one and two. It's pretty good but does anyone know where I can download it? or if its avalible for download at all? I know I'm a perv :laugh has anyone else read it?

Tags:
  2. naruto9007

hahaha you just read that today and you are already asking for downloads ha.

3. MechaTC

I have all the american releases to date. Indeed it is perverted. So many nipples and stuff :imslow

Bad language galore and more sexual inuendo than you know what to do with. Fights that result in busty female's shirts ripping off. I'm a rather large fan of this series myself. I don't dl it. I just buy it. I prefer holding a book rather than reading on my computer.

4. niceguy645

Well I'll probably buy it, when I have enough moneys that is. My god so much sexual content. Pervyness galore :wink

Last edited: Jan 16, 2005
  5. naruto9007

thats right kevin you wouldn't put that book down for anything perv.

6. MechaTC

The sexual content is what makes this series so good. If you take it away, all that's left is some really crappy martial arts story. The T&A is what keeps this series alive.

7. Demoncaller777

*Nods* Yup, Fanservice is the kinda stuff I like. I want to download the originals to find out what they censored. They must have censored a little of it, but I want to see what they got rid of.

8. Cobracous

I don't DL it either. Does anyone know when the next one comes out though? I have them all so far up to date in English, unless they just realeased the new one and I didn't know it.

9. ShadowWolf9x9

O_o
    its new right?
    i only saw it in the shops a while ago and got umm 1-3 i gess
    only read the first bit though:'(
    i have to go back to them xD
    (runs off to my maga collection and prays to them)
    sorry just woke up and feeling a lil nutty lol

10. ValentineTheory

ehh, I watched the anime series (13 episodes i think), It was blah....

The original title is Ikki Tousen i think. BTW it doesn't translate into "Battle Vixens" lol.

i wouldn't even read the story personally unless you've read Romance of the Three Kingdoms before and enjoy the references.

11. bladeslayer

ok let me go back to the first post edoes any one no where to find/download it on line?

12. ValentineTheory

No, i don't believe there are any scanlations of it available.....It's been liscensed already (duh, he called it Battle Vixens, the american version), and the torrent i found for the anime was REALLY obscure and by now is no longer available.

Just buy the Liscensed version.

13. Asmodeus

Yeah, the name should just be fanservice. Oh, btw, you did know that the story is based off of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, right? Hence why dude wears an eyepatch after getting the knife to the eye, ^^.

14. Chamcham Trigger

Battle Vixens? You mean Ikkitousen, the really bad fan service manga that is loosley based off of romance of the three kingdoms? I had hopes for this series, but it really turned me off. Kanu still rocks though. Besides her, they botched a lot of other characters badly.

15. I see I thoght it was a bit longer....

16. Rocket Bear

~Super necrobump of doom~

I just went to a convention and the manga-ka who created this was there, Yuji Shiozaki. I had just seen the anime so I bought the first 5 volumes and got him to sign 'em. Also got a poster autographed and he drew a picture of Kanwu on the back :iria

So anyway, I thought that was kind of cool and now I'm reading the manga (first one I've ever bought/seriously read) and it's good.

Anyone still into this? It's ongoing and Shiozaki said he wanted to continue it until his publishers wouldn't let him anymore :sag