1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Voting is live in the KCC Short Story Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Dismiss Notice

Be Part of Naruto in Real Life

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Samurai Mugen, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Samurai Mugen

I just got the best Idea ever. You'll love this, I have formulated a plan for a Real Naruto. There are enough fans right? We could make our own countries, have our own hidden villages and Partake in a real chuunin exam!
    I'm guessing you want in after reading that huh?

Here's the plan: (This is for US people only, sorry mates, but you'r likely to try to do the same using whatever ideas you get from this).
    We get everyone organized and set up the villages. We organize the villages, once we do that we can figure out how we will all interact. This can be done online, People from that state can post on a thread for that state which village they want to be in, and get their names on that villages mailing list. Then the villages can contact people indavidually and tell them how everything is going to work. This can also be done in a thread. (Admins, we may need you're help). This whole event will operate like War Games.

-----

VILLAGES

in each state we're bound to have at least 20 people who like Naruto. So we'll create Naruto in every state. (It would be too hard for most of us to travel across country. If konoha was New york what does that purpose for the people in LA?) So in each state there will be every village (So there will be multiple hidden villages).

ORGANIZATION
    Getting into your villages

Now that we know there can be a village in every state we have to get the people to participate. We'll use my state as an example, Minnesota. In minnesota everyone who wants to be in a village will meet. We'll get as many of the Naruto fans as we can together, then we discuss the splitting of the villages. Everyone who wants to be in the hidden mist will sign up for the hidden mist on a large signup sheet. They will provide name, email address, and telephone as an option.

ORGANIZATION II
    Setting up the villages

Once everyone signs up for a village the villages will meet seperatly. online or in public. The Sand village for example would meet at the Sculpture garden (A popular art park in MN). The other villages would choose their own places. Once they all meet they can decide on the Kages.

KAGES
    Overseeing operations

How do you pick a Kage? The villages could devise their own tests to figure out who is going to be the Kage. There may be a power struggle here, but remember whoever is Kage will have to take a lot of responsability and organize things. The test to see who is Kage could be a test of physical endurance, mental endurance, physical feats, etc. You could even do it the old fashion way and see whos the best fighter (that's what I'd do). The Kages can grab assistants from their villages to helkp them organize everything and create a system that they will use to determine everyones rank. The Kages assisstants will be the ANBU.
    There will of course be the Genins, Chuunins, and Jounins. but they will be determined by the Chuunin exam, until then the Kages and ANBU can assign the ranks of Genin and Academy study to their liking.

FINAL VILLAGES

Once everyone is organized in a village they can vote (or however they want to do it), and decide where they want their hidden village to be located. Depending on the size of the village they pick someones house, a park, a coffee house, someplace they can meet at. I suggest that every village make their own Myspace or Xanga page. From there they can make anouncements, give out ranks, create tests, and formulate training excersises. Don't give out your secrets hidden villages ;) .
    The villages can create 3 man teams, the teams can make themselves, friends deciding to be together or they can throw their names into a ballet for drawing of random teams. Later they will be paired up with any of the wiser or more skilled future Jounin they have laying around. The major event for the villages will be the Chuunin Exams. So many of the people will be there it will be amazing.

CHUUNIN EXAM

The chuunin exam will be just like the real one. The Kages will decided which countries to host it in.

* The writen test can be composed by whoever isnt going to take it. Whoever wants to help in the creation of the tests is welcomed. We can make them exactly like the one in the show or we can make our own, it should be differet each time.

* The second part of the exam can remain the same, though we might need to switch the setting and its length.

* The third part of the exam, the prelims and finals of the paired fighting, will be the easiest to set up. We can locate it in any sort of gym stadium or football field. I personally know of around 7 places to have them if a large amount of people were to perform and watch. The graduation can be a voting system of all the people that watched. The kages and the observers. Anything like this will be good enough.

WARNING: The chuunin might actually be dangerous, we could do it in hazardous terrain. The fights in the prelims and in the terrain course would be real. No killing, and no severe beatings. There will be a disclaimer and rules. There will be judges contantly so you won't have to worry about dying or anything, but you should be careful.

TRAINING: Train, train, train! That's all I have to say, if you're going to be participating in the chuunin exam at least know how to get around, trick you're enemies, run away, and deffend yourself. It won't be like anime and the internet, or a video game. You are not invincable and you do not have all the power in the world. The real people who will be attending this will already know that. This is real life.

------------------

This is possible people. Please don't read this and say "too hard" or "impossible" we don't need lazy or fried people for our cause. The great part about this plan is that any single person doesnt have to worry about doing everything. Everyone will meet, and everyone will help out. This way it can be an almost independant system on it's own. the kages have to do a lot of work, but that's what being a Kage is like. So if YOU are going to be one of the Kage's you better be up for it, or you could have a mutany on your hands if you do poorly. Please don't post anything like "WE'll never be able to do this." because then I'll have to argue with you and say "Sure we can".
    So anyone who wants to join up just say you would like to. I won't be recording anything yet, if we get enough people then we will start telling you how to join a village. IF WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE WE WONT BE ABLE TO DO THIS.

Anyone who wants to join up straight to MINNESOTA, Email me at:

I already have several people in minnesota who are already on board. but I won't be able to host or organize anything in any other states, I can simply tell you how to get started.

Post any questions or comments you want and I will try to answer them. Any advice, input or ideas would be greatly helpful. Also spread the word, we want as many people as we can get!

Tags:
  2. Yue Ryong

Wow... for the first time in my life, I actually wish I lived in America. Anyone in England willing to sign up for this?

3. Samurai Mugen

You could make it in england as well, I wouldn't be able to help yolu organise it or anything because I don't have that sort of budget, but feel free to use my ideas. but i need more people for it in the USA.

For anyone who doesnt want to read all that^:

It's about how we can make our own Naruto hidden villages and participate in real chuunin exams.

4. Kookamaru

becuase of you they are gonna have to start putting "do not attempt to recreate anything from this show" at the beginning of naruto.................................................................also you could slip someone some shrooms before a fight as a substitute for genjutsu

5. Samurai Mugen

HAHA! That's great. Shrooms! I'd rather it was poisen but shrooms would be so much funner!
    We totally have to, It's hard finding people whilling for this sort of thing.

6. oukleumas

So what's is the point of having this real life Chuunin exam and it sounds like I'm gonna get my butt kicked unless I'm a black belt.

7. FifiLynn

We'd all have to be tripping on drugs to make it feel like a real alternative reality. And thats fine with me.

8. Hyde

9. Hyde

That just reminded me, I got my second degree black belt last week :smile-big

10. Ryoshi

Ill sign up wherever I can. Id join in the leaf village soooo.......

11. Ryoshi

12. Ryoshi

13. Ryoshi

14. Ryoshi

15. ~ Masamune ~

6 posts..damn!! Sounds like fun although it will never happen..

16. Ryoshi

Oh I belive it could happen. If we could all just do somethin.

17. Keyser S?ze

talk about spam, you posted this 5 time. lol. anyways, i doubt this could happen. it'd take major planning and co-ordination.

18. Hyde

19. Sunuvmann

I like it.

I call Florida for the Mist (too bad they dont have a Hidden village of Hurricanes)

I call a 7 swordsman. And I nominate TO for Mizukage

20. RockLee

Yeah, except that Sun, TO and me are busy as hell. We don't really have the time to train and all that. =/

21. Sunuvmann

Duh we're high enuff level for water bushins and we can have them do work while we train.

22. hikaranko

this would be so crazy cool... i love it! i'd be so disowned by my family, but i totally love the idea!!!

but we'd all be like Rock Lee... no talent for ninjutsu or genjutsu. XD

23. Chamcham Trigger

Ryoshi. Watch out for the multiposts, you can get into a lot of trouble fir that since they have to clean it up and usually get pissed off doing so. I just wanted to warn you so that nothing bad happened.

24. Ryoshi

I think it could happen, I mean think about it, how did konoha and the academy made by someone making it a reality, In life there were real ninja....and they made it a reality.

25. Samurai Mugen

Ah! I told you not to say it wouldn't happen.

Let's start organzing, right now.

Whoever is in the state on this forum gets juristiction over that state:
    So me for Minnesota
    Sunuvmann for Florida
    etc. etc.

yea I know we cant do genjutsus and stuff, but that's life. and you wont get your ass majorly kicked. Like i said we'll have judges and you'll have 2 teamates and maybe a jounin later to help you out.
    Now, lets work with what we have. who would want to do it? Don't say "I would if it wasent impossible" That's just closeminded thinking, just if you COULD would you want to be in? then we'll work with the people we got.
    Just type in your state and if your in or not.

This would be a good 'Naruto Camp' type thing...

26. Peliqua

This brings new meaning to the word 'Narutard'.

27. Ryoshi

28. brandcolt

lololol DUMB IDEA!!! Yeah lets all get together and beat each other up for no reason other to say Hey I'm a chuunin! wOOt! lol

Sorry but come on, how old are you? Dumbass

29. Ryoshi

hahahah why did you post in here if you think were dumbass. We just like to fight its addicting. I think it would be funn to beat the shit out of each other it sounds really fun.

30. Marysmary

But I can't fight (So I'd be like a Sakura..lol)..

Can you make the the place and ppl are legit? I don't want to go somewhere TOO far and get kidnapped. o.o