1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

5. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

Belated hi

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Kumanri, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kumanri Daydreaming

Haven't been around for years and quite surprised to find the .com forum disappeared and rediscovered this page. And best of all, I still remember my password!

So much has happened these few years, like Naruto manga ended and he has a kid called Boruto and the story is continuing into the children's era I believe? Incredible! And where is Bleach manga btw? :blink

Tags:
  2. baconbits SSL or nothing Super Moderator

Bleach has been over. I didn't find it all that entertaining but I have this obsession with ending whatever I start. Welcome back, tho.

3. Mider T VM Rapist

Bleach has a new art book coming out and the anime is coming back to adapt the last manga arc.

4. Kumanri Daydreaming

Need to wiki Bleach pages to get a quick summary of how things ended over there. Ooopps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.