• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Best character's desigen in naruto?

Dragonus-BB-

All of the Jinchuuriki had unique, interesting designs.

There are so many, Kishi was a good character designer. Most of the mains have an appealing look to them, he had a good handle on handsome guys like your Minato/Sasuke/Kakashi. Most of the females are well differentiated and memorable.

I was personally fond of Edo Madara and his swagger.

Itachi( bar Edo because it sucked )and Kisame

Hiruzen and Jiraiya

Zabuza and Kakashi (who’s iconic)

Hokage Minato and PASM Naruto

Tobirama

all of these designs are really cool

Dragonus-BB-

Itachi( bar Edo because it sucked )and Kisame
Gotta agree with this, the cloaks he gave Nagato & Itachi are ass.
Agree with all your pluses too, character design is one of Naruto's strong points I don't think Naruto ever really exceeded the cool points he got for that Sage Cloak.

Gotta agree with this, the cloaks he gave Nagato & Itachi are ass.
Agree with all your pluses too, character design is one of Naruto's strong points I don't think Naruto ever really exceeded the cool points he got for that Sage Cloak.
Like WHY change the iconic Akatsuki robes to plain red cloaks

doesn’t make sense in or out of verse

Honestly Minato’s capes (both white and the red Naruto took )are just as cool as the Akatsuki robes and makes sense

Jiraiya’s student who went dark again the black and red cloak and his perfect student has the white and red .

also is it just me but did Minato take on a red cloak pre Kage ship to match color schemes with Jiraiya ??

Dragonus-BB-

Like WHY change the iconic Akatsuki robes to plain red cloaks

doesn’t make sense in or out of verse

Honestly Minato’s capes (both white and the red Naruto took )are just as cool as the Akatsuki robes and makes sense

Jiraiya’s student who went dark again the black and red cloak and his perfect student has the white and red .

also is it just me but did Minato take on a red cloak pre Kage ship to match color schemes with Jiraiya ??
Pretty sure Minato pre-Hokage just wore his standard jounin uniform, as seen in Kakashi Gaiden & the A4/B flashback. What red cloak have you seen?

Most of the other characters had their own clothes but all of Kabuto's akatsuki edo tensei were in his spare wardrobe :catskully Maybe he changed them because he didn't want a uniform claiming allegiance to Obito?

Pretty sure Minato pre-Hokage just wore his standard jounin uniform, as seen in Kakashi Gaiden & the A4/B flashback. What red cloak have you seen?

Most of the other characters had their own clothes but all of Kabuto's akatsuki edo tensei were in his spare wardrobe :catskully Maybe he changed them because he didn't want a uniform claiming allegiance to Obito?

And I think this shows up in his DB2 page too

EDIT- yep

Dragonus-BB-

And I think this shows up in his DB2 page too

EDIT- yep
Hmm, that DB2 Haori has the kanji for Fourth Hokage on the back and is likely an early illustration from before he appeared in Gaiden, but at the time his only Hokage Haori art by Kishi. Pretty sure it's a splash page illustration for a part 1 chapter, I just can't remember exactly which.

The other flashback could be the ceremonial robe given for his portrait all the Hokage have, or just artistic license for that chapter, seeing as Jiraiya is thinking of Minato the Hokage who sealed Kyuubi, not a pre-Hokage Minato.

Van Basten

Black Lives Matter
The Uchiha dominate in the design and style arena.

Also, Minato, Orochimaru, and Jiraiya.

The Jinchurikki have a strong showing as well.

Alita

Alita>You
-kakashi
-tsubaki
-tobirama
-madara
-mecha ao
-kashin koji
-sasori
-kisame
-SM Naruto
-Muu
-6 paths sage mode naruto (Teen version)
-kakuzu
-hidan
-the 7 tailed bijuu
-delta
-mei
-shizune
-samui
-kimimaro (All forms)
-Tayuya (CS2)

Hajicafe

Nejiten
GODLY: TOBI

1) Hebi Saske Itachi fight
2) Tsunade
x) Kid Tobirama (anime?)

3) Asuma
4) Sasori (Own Body)
5) Minato
6) Sakura

7) RSM Natuto (That kicked Juudara's Gudodama)
8) Ino
9) Anko
10) Neji and TenTen

Hajicafe

Nejiten
Which version? Kyuubi incident, swirl mask or rinne mask?
The one constantly roasting Deidra and later on the Hunting team. Is that swirl mask? Idk!
Hashi flashback is from the manga.
Tobirama was so cool can you tell me the chapter??
Teen versions I'm guessing?
For Sakura and Neji its both. Altho WA Sakura was really something when she wore the vest!

For Ino its part 1 and then WA. I dont really like her part 2 design that much before WA. I would say part 1 design was the best then WA.

For TenTen WA and part 1. For some reason I found the white outfit kinda meh but its still good!

Dragonus-BB-

The one constantly roasting Deidra and later on the Hunting team. Is that swirl mask? Idk!
Yeah that's the swirl/guruguru mask.
Tobirama was so cool can you tell me the chapter??
622-624
For Sakura and Neji its both. Altho WA Sakura was really something when she wore the vest!

For Ino its part 1 and then WA. I dont really like her part 2 design that much before WA. I would say part 1 design was the best then WA.

For TenTen WA and part 1. For some reason I found the white outfit kinda meh but its still good!
Kinda rare to see someone who likes the war arc outfits as it's the standard flak jacket uniform. Weirdly Sakura had two outfits, she wore a skirt on day 1 of the war then changed at the medic camp.

Hajicafe

Nejiten
Yeah that's the swirl/guruguru mask.
I loved his the way he was presented! Thanks didnt know what it was called. So thats the guruguru mask and then theres white mask. Which one is orange mask tho? Are there more?!
Im gonna go and save some Tobirama thanks!
Kinda rare to see someone who likes the war arc outfits as it's the standard flak jacket uniform. Weirdly Sakura had two outfits, she wore a skirt on day 1 of the war then changed at the medic camp.
I think for Ino that was the best adult design. I remember when she connected the whole alliance she looked awesome! The outfit just gives the ninja vibe.

Loved Sakura in the vest when she punched that mini juubi clone it was just awesome! Or when she got her seal. The outfit really made it much much better for me.The medic outfit was also good.

Honestly I just love the vest because everyone is properly dressed like a ninja should be and Im a jacket fan! It looks cool. Alo it was my dream to see TenTen Sakura,Neji (and Naruto / Saske) in the vest ever since the first chapters when we saw kakashi. Gives me the feeling that they are finally full fledged ninja now!

Dragonus-BB-

I loved his the way he was presented! Thanks didnt know what it was called. So thats the guruguru mask and then theres white mask. Which one is orange mask tho? Are there more?!
He had 2 orange masks, although most will think of his original design if you say orange. He has a different mask with a flame pattern on it in the Kyuubi Incident flashbacks and in Itachi's flashbacks of meeting him before the Uchiha Massacre.
Im gonna go and save some Tobirama thanks!
You're welcome!
I think for Ino that was the best adult design. I remember when she connected the whole alliance she looked awesome! The outfit just gives the ninja vibe.

Loved Sakura in the vest when she punched that mini juubi clone it was just awesome! Or when she got her seal. The outfit really made it much much better for me.The medic outfit was also good.

Honestly I just love the vest because everyone is properly dressed like a ninja should be and Im a jacket fan! It looks cool. Alo it was my dream to see TenTen Sakura,Neji (and Naruto / Saske) in the vest ever since the first chapters when we saw kakashi. Gives me the feeling that they are finally full fledged ninja now!
Sounds like you like your uniforms! I thought it was a little silly they kept the flak jackets on beneath their scrubs when treating injured shinobi.

Unfortunately Naruto/Sasuke both remained genin rank :bloboh

Hajicafe

Nejiten
Sounds like you like your uniforms! I thought it was a little silly they kept the flak jackets on beneath their scrubs when treating injured shinobi.
Why is it silly?! Umm that never crossed my mind! Its still cool tho. I cant imagine how stupid Guy and Lee would look without vests! Only 8th gates torn uniform can make up for that. Otherwise even the thought is horrifying! (part 1 Lee flashbacks!)
Unfortunately Naruto/Sasuke both remained genin rank :bloboh
Hated that. But thats not even the worst part! Naruto's haircut got uglier and Saske lost his hebi charm and looks worse than MS self.

Dragonus-BB-

Why is it silly?!
They're there to perform emergency treatment and surgeries, surely they would want the least amount of bulk and weight to distract them or interfere eith fine movement?
Umm that never crossed my mind! Its still cool tho. I cant imagine how stupid Guy and Lee would look without vests! Only 8th gates torn uniform can make up for that. Otherwise even the thought is horrifying! (part 1 Lee flashbacks!)
You too can wear a Guy-sensei bodysuit! Here're 5 he packed in his pockets earlier!
Hated that. But thats not even the worst part! Naruto's haircut got uglier and Saske lost his hebi charm and looks worse than MS self.
Sasuke doesn't look too bad on the artbook 3 cover. The costume sucks though.

Both adult Naruto and Sasuke have the most uncool looking cloaks.

Last edited:

Hajicafe

Nejiten
They're there to perform emergency treatment and surgeries, surely they would want the least amount of bulk and weight to distract them or interfere eith fine movement?
Yeah thats true. But even a medic at Kabuto's level used pouch to keep many medical equips. Also they are in the middle of a war with Zetsus walking around. I think ot makes sense for everyone to have the minimal weaponary to defend themselves the best they can.
You too can wear a Guy-sensei bodysuit! Here're 5 he packed in his pockets earlier!
KOTOWARU
Sasuke doesn't look too bad on the artbook 3 cover. The costume sucks though.

Both adult Naruto and Sasuke have the most uncool looking cloaks.
I still hate how Saske keeps one eye hidden with his bangs as if a Madara clone. He had his own unique style until Hebi. But then slowly regressed.

Maybe its a Japanese thing that you are only allowed to look cool in you teenage. Once you become an adult you must loose your charm. I mean seeing what happened to Ichigo I get the Naruto part but Saske kept declining not once but 3 times... I had some hope that Naruto would look like Menma or Minato but...

GrandBenja

I still hate how Saske keeps one eye hidden with his bangs as if a Madara clone. He had his own unique style until Hebi. But then slowly regressed.
I would tend to agree. He was more interesting before he got his Mangekyou and became just another Uchiha.
Sasuke might have had a better development if Itachi (remaining a villain) had actually stolen his eyes, leading a blind Sasuke to re-invent his style and become his own character. The sharingan genius becoming blind looked promising to me.

Personally, I liked Sasori's original design. You couldn't really tell what exactly lurked under that cloak; I was a bit disappointed when Hiruko and then Sasori himself were revealed.
Zetsu had a good original design too, when he was just shown as a carnivorous plant. Again, I was a bit disappointed with what Mr Kishimoto did with him in the end. I believe he could have been his own character, rather than just a plot device to revive Kaguya.
Kisame's design was good too. I thought his shark features would be explained though. I was expecting him to just be Samehada's human avatar, rather than the two of them being two different characters. It could have been interesting to see Samehada, like a cursed weapon, turn whoever wielded her into another Kisame, essentially making Kisame another "immortal" character. It would turn out Kisame is Samehada's weapon, not the other way around. Oh well.

Overall, I'd day Mr Kishimoto was skilled at creating mysterious character designs, as shown with Akatsuki, but their "magic" kinda faded as more was getting revealed.

Top Bottom