1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Best Drawn Naruto Scenes (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Konoha TV' started by Kole, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Kole

OK, we already have "Poorly Drawn Naruto Scenes" thread, so why we shouldn't have this one?

Post scenes which you think that are THE best.

Tags:
  2. TenshiOni

The whole Naruto vs. Neji fight (60-62) was beautiful.

3. VietLe

Agreed I must said i liked everything about those 3 episodes.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2005
  4. Dabura

I agree with the neji-narutro fight. At that moment the art work was awesome, and the animation still went smoothly. But this part of Gaara vs Lee also proved to be a beautiful work of art.

look at the level of detail and how the lines flow in depth. also the character is fleshed out nicely. The face structure is perfect and look at gaara's fingers, much effort went into it.

I don't agree with VietLe about the 133 shots. although I absolutely was blown away by that episode, very awsome, the artwork itself was not top notch.

5. TDM

I liked the Lee Gaara fight, the most anyway.

6. Megaharrison Retired Staff

Episode 63 towards the end, during the 2nd half when Naruto is building up his kyuubi chakra. That scene has the best animation in the whole series by a significant amount.

Also everything in episode 48.

7. Seany

wow im loving this thread!
    ok here's mine

this is my favourite one, i just love kyuubi

this one just looks amazing, i cant believe how good it looks.

8. TGC

i think episode 138 looked pretty good...

this ep had good drawn scenes.

9. TDM

Uh hwas that the filler where Jiraiya skips around raving abour inns?

10. Blooming Cosmo

Mweh, I totally agree. The animation in that ep was great. So entertaining, and probably the eps that I watch the most when I'm bored XD. That and the Naruto vs Sasuke fight is just awesome. Even though the animation seems weird, it just fit so perfectly for that fight.

11. Soul Fang

114 had awesome scenes

12. Spidey

woohoo, it's about time someone made a thread like this.
    here are some of my favorites, although, of course, there are probably others thats are better but I'm too lazy to find them.

Awsome shot from 133, one of my favs

These are all classics from the best fight in the series imo.

Even naruto's quote in this one is baddass

thats all for now :)

13. Ah B

The SasXNaru fight (all revolving around 133) was the best animated episode ever (though not the best drawn).

The bset drawn would probably be the LeeXGaara fight, as other people have said.

14. Spidey

a couple more I like

ep. 100. I thought this whole episode was very well done.

and of course ep. 17. This sequence was beautifully done, and this particular shot was amazing :)

15. Wu Fei

I can't believe someone said 138. Thats one of the trashy looking episodes. But anyways, some one already said the whole Neji-Naruto fight. I'm not sure how to take pics but the next best drawn scenes are in the whole Sasuke Flashback when he is fighting Naruto. It was soo good. I think they were the same group who did the Neji-Naruto fight.

Regarding ep 133. We all know that was like the best animated episode, but when it comes to artwork...Its still above the ranks. They do some exagerrated things to get the point across, but when you compare them to other episodes (like 138) the artwork is way better. I mean look above at Lee_san87's first pic of Sasuke, he looks better there than he did in the previous episode.

16. chauronity

Actually, the 1st movie has the best drawn Naruto scenes there's ever been... like the Kakashi vs. the Snow Wolfs, the Rasengan in the end and so on ..

17. QBnoYouko

That last scene in 132 was one of the best scenes ever. Not only was the art great, but the music fit very well at that last part. The appearance of Kyuubi Naruto is quite possibly the best awakening, maybe even more than the first time he awakened and went berserk on Haku.

18. Spidey

^argeed. One of my all time favorite scenes

19. DOK

I love the way they made th rasengan look when naruto was first learing it, when hes traingin in the woods. that one looked cool, rep to whoever takes a screenshot ;o

20. Chouzu_Tao

There have been many episodes, but I think the Naruto vs Sasuke episodes have the most consistantly-good artwork.

21. Legault

garra vs lee fight was well done I thought

22. Dimezanime88

Are we talking about best drawn scenes or best animated scenes? For best drawn scene, I would have to say Episodes 133-134.

23. Jasper+Skies

I think alot of the Haku battle was animated incredibly well. Those episodes really took my breath away and got me loving Naruto.

24. X3x3non

you call this beautiful?

Look at Naruto's fucking fingers! (the clone on the right hand side)

25. Jasper+Skies

Why do hands sometimes end up like that? If you're an animator surely it can't be too much of a stretch to draw hands! :blink

Actually, is it just me or do Naruto's hands turn into balls at at least one point during the Naruto/Sasuke battle in the 130s episodes?

26. Sariachan

The whole Third Hokage funeral...

27. Eikichi

As Dabura posted in page 01, some parts of the Gaara / Lee Fight are just fuckingly amazingly drawn.

28. batanga

Yeah, the funreal was ace.

All of the Itachi/Sasuke flashback was very good as well. Parts of the Gaara/Lee were nice, too. Sasuke vs. Naruto was one of the worst (but best animated).

29. Guy Gardner

The Action part of the Sandaime/Orochimaru + Hokages fight was excellent. Gaara vs. Lee is probably one of the pinnacle fights in the entire series: It's hard to match the stuff that was going on there, and many fights later in the series just don't compare. A great example: Kimmamaro vs. Gaara was horrid, even most of the Lee part (They completely messed up the final hit, which was supposed to be the classic drunken boxing stance :( ), though some of the Lee fight was fairly good. Zabuza's last run is also a great, great, great scene, especially the fast motion shot of him running towards Gato.

My all-time favorite fight was Sasuke vs. Grass Genin Orochimaru. The animation and everything right there was the best indication that this series was something especially with the focus on the eyes and Sasuke repeating "I can see!", juest had excellent, excellent translation there.

30. Lord James

In my opinion, the time when they first entered the Forest of Death was well-drawn. I mean when Sasuke fought the impostor who changed into Naruto, then tried the Katon: Housenka no Jutsu, it was drawn well. The part that stood out was when Sasuke turned on his sharingan. His sharingan looks AWESOME, with all the little details. I'm no Sasuke fan, even though I like many of his jutsus, but that scene was one of my favs.

The other one was in 134. They drew it perfectly well, even though the animations are just average. Every scene was awesome-looking, except they miscoloured Sasuke that made him look gay.