1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

Bet on When Hinata will reappear... For The Second Time?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Cthulhu-versailles, Nov 22, 2005.

when will Hinata reappear... for the second time

1. The next chapter!!!!

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  2. 5-10 chapters fron now

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  3. 10-20 chapters from now

10 vote(s)
    19.2%
  4. 30-40 chapters from now

14 vote(s)
    26.9%
  5. chapter 325

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  6. chapter 400

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. ..Hinata who?

12 vote(s)
    23.1%
  8. When Naruto becomes Hokages

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  9. When Shino gest a girlfriend

3 vote(s)
    5.8%
  10. When Sasuke kills itachi

3 vote(s)
    5.8%
  1. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

Her apperance, was cute and cool. However, it was to damn short. She was in the manga for one little chapter and that was it. I demand she reappear now. Granted she may not be that useful at the moment:sad but, come on Kishi, after her classic fainting spells you can't disregard her.

Dammit!- Actually, It's cool Naruto and his team are going on a new mission... but what about Hinata. ( Also I find yamato's character sucks)

...Sigh, Sasuke hasn't appeared yet either and we have two new characters, plus tobi.(again cool) However, that likely means Hinata will take a even bigger back seat, then I imagined.

...Can't naruto tell.. dammit you monster fox, OPEN YOUR EYES. Your future wife is right in front of you.

Ahem! Yeah! So I bet Hinata will reapper in chapter 319... for two panels.. as a cut away shot, where she's leaving to go help fight against some enemy or where she's being attacked, by the traiterous yamato cru.:oh

Last edited: Nov 22, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Mizura Meh

- We get a random shot of her and her team before Naruto and co leave.
    - We get to see a small part of team 8's mission, where we get to see Hinata's team fight a bit.
    - somehow, at the end of this arc, team 8 joins up with Naruto and co. again.
    - or we don't see her for the entire arc.

The last point is the most likely, we saw just as much of Shikamaru in that brief apperance of his. And unless team 8 tags along for the next arc, we won't be seeing too much of her anytime soon. :amuse

3. AEmer Member

1: Kishimoto created Hinata's character to build up Neji as a villain back in the chuunin exam days; After her main use, she's taken a back seat, and right now she's just a recurring phenomenon he has to take care of once a year or so...kind of like an old friend who you gotta send a card for her birthday, but that's it...
    edit: this of course, would mean about 50 chapters till next time

2: She has yet to fulfill some role in the narutoverse...considering she didn't take the backseat approximately 1 year ago when she last appeared,wanting to improve herself and whatnot before the timeskip (granted, it was just one chapter, but it was foreboding), I'd say that at some point or another, Kishimoto had some extension of her role planned...and this option would be that he'll go on to proceed and implement it...
    edit: this would likely also mean 40-50 chapters, though less remains a possibility...

-

Still, a foreshadowing that's over a year old(which Kishimoto is under no obligation to fulfill), and now a one-chapter appearance... There's no telling if it's number 1 or 2...only hoping...

-

edit: Personally, I voted 40 chapters...

4. Dommy You never knew.

5. Last of the Uchihas Get your own girls, Jonas!

May she reappear in the last panel of the last chapter.

Scratch that, May her name be mentioned in the last panel of the last chapter.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2005
  6. LZ ok...

she might even be on the newest missions\...so it's not a surprise if she pops up like 2 to 3 chapters from now

7. MuNaZ <b>I TOOK IT LIKE A MAN</b>

Why do people care so much about hinata...:sad
    Maybe she appears when they're leaving the village and then after they return.

8. Woozie Active Member

I'd still keep my original bet of chapter 300

9. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Hopefully she'll appear next chapter maybe a full lesbian scene with Tsunade, that would be a treat! :wtf

10. MangoNaruto TLC

Hinata and Co. are Naruto's backup she will re-appear within 10 chapters. But accidentally voted for 10-20 chapters.

11. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

The prosecution rests.

12. Spy_Smasher Well-Known Member

This is an awesome joke thread ... right? :)

13. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I'm guessing her next appearence may be before she leaves on her mission. That or maybe when Sasuke returns, she might be there by coincidence just to show her reaction to it (though she never had any connection to sasuke so this one's just really out there).

14. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

I have a bad feeling that the rest of the former Genin have now officially sealed their fates as side-side characters. You know the kind that like to show their face once in a while but never really do anything.
    Knda like Yamcha, Tien and Krillin

15. Elysium Coca-Cola no Jutsu

I've had some strange thoughts about when the second arc is finally converted into anime. Remember in the manga, Hinata's first appearance was at the chuunin exam, right? However, in the anime, she appears (along with Ino, Shikamaru and others) in episode 2.

Could this mean the former genin might make an early appearance in the anime? o_o

16. Seany Banned

17. Kimi Sama A sphincter says what?

Which ones Hinata again? Oh right, that one who doesnt do anything.... meh whatever, I wouldnt really notice or care if she never reappeared again to be honest.

18. Lexiefaye I'm done. Your move.

people like hinata because the relate to her in a sad pitiful kinda way and cuz we like to root for the underdog. To be a Hinata fan is to be an optomist.

19. CHEH Funky Karate!!

^stop assuming crap about hinata fans and i dont understand why this thread was made when we already saw her reappearance, she appeared just like the rest of the genin why make her standout all of a sudden?=/ The other chuunin have had the same amount of short spotlight this makes no sense.

20. Strider M The Pretermitted

Lol I love it when someone makes a thread concerning Hinata you find certain people are led to it...

But whatever the reason the people that didn't get to show off yet is Shino, Ino and Hinata.......... (did I miss anyone from the original cast?) so I'm sure we'll get to see something soon....

21. Mizura Meh

Also, Lee and Kiba have yet to win a battle.

22. Razgriez Banned

23. Naruto Uzamaki Wanderer

If this is the manga..... She already appeared... or do you mean the new hinata?

24. RGZ_ReGZ Refined Gundam Zeta

What he meant is rather Hinata will appear once again. I think She will, but the real question is if she will simply faint again, or help out Naruto on a future mission.

I do not really care if it's gonna be NaruSaku or NaruHina, but I believe that, at the very least, Hinata should be featured a bit more. The most important kunoichi (of same age), after Sakura, is Hinata, IMO. Naruto may not love her in that sense, but do sympathize with her back then, even just in manga. Also, since it's not suppose to be a semi-harem manga like Love Hina (as far as I know), Hinata's crush on Naruto may actually be important. It could actually be helping Naruto, or destructive, as her determination for Naruto can easily evolve into hatred for other kunoichi.

25. Franckie Shinigami Chop

I'd say not anytime soon but seeing that Team 7 is still in Konoha and that all the genins are getting some attention, Hinata might be shown again before Team 7 departs.

26. Mizura Meh

You know a better question would simply be: When will team 8 reappear for the second time. =\ When the entire team 8 reappears again, Hinata will reappear again as well.

27. Amatsu Jammin' with whole wheat bread

Geez doesn't anyone care about the rest of Team 8? Why does it always have to be about Hinata?

28. hakke Bird in a cage...

This joke topic has stayed alive for too long.

29. dylec .

Unless Tsunade send her team as back-up, we might not see Hinata at all, probably until next the arc.

30. mix_m Red Deck Wins.

Probably when it's her team's turn to team-up with Team 7... which probably won't be until at least after the next mission. From a storytelling POV, it would be best to have the next mission just be with Sai, Yamoto, Naruto and Sakura. Trying to add another group of 4 on top of the two new characters would be too much.