1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Arcade is hosting " The 2017 Arcade GOTY Awards "

Click here to know more ᵔ.ᵔ .
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings and Welcome to the forums! Please we ask you to lose some of your time and take a look at our " Beginners Guide " that contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun around - NF staff

Click here: " Begginers Guide " .
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to vote for " The 2017 Ohara Awards "✍

❆ Click here to know more ❆
    Dismiss Notice
  7. "Check out the latest edition of the NF Newsletter."

Click here .
    Dismiss Notice
  8. !(☆`ω゚) The New Year comes with a battle, come and join the first ever Naruto Forums Post Rush:

~New Year Post Rush~
    Dismiss Notice
  9. You ever wanted to feel the rush of watching some totally whacky anime but missed it? A once-in-a-lifetime event? Now's your chance to participate in it, grab some popcorns and :

Join the NF Community Watchalong: Kill La Kill event ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Come be part of another forum event:

❣ Mafia section is hosting " The 2017 Mafia Awards " and is calling the community to become part of the event.

Click here to know more
    Dismiss Notice

Big Mom Assassination Alliance vs. Donquixote Pirates

Discussion in 'One Piece Battledome' started by Lord Stark, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Lord Stark Warden of the North

SH Infiltration Team (Luffy, Sanji, Jinbei, Carrot, Pedro, Nami, Brook)
    Germa 66

vs.

Doflamingo Pirates & Allies (Doflamingo, Vergo, Trebol, Diamante, Pica, Sugar, Jora, Violet, Lao G, Senor Pink, Machvise, Dellinger, Gladius, Buffalo, Baby 5, Monet, Caesar Clown, Bellamy, Yeti Cool Brothers)

No knowledge

Bonus Scenario: Doffy fills the Heart Seat with Law

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Tags:
  2. Fleet Admiral Akainu A.K.A. Frank Grimes

Doffy isn't going to stand there crying waiting for big fodder to shoot him.

3. DarkRasengan Active Member

Luffy and capone take doffy. Current sanji takes vergo
    Ichiji>>>pica
    Niiji>>>diamante
    Yonji>>>trebol
    Jinbei/Judge/pedro/carrot/nami/brook/reiju/firetank pirates>>>>> rest of the fodder

4. Gyro Retired Staff

Luffy at this stage is stronger than the one who fought Doffy, he should be able to solo now or at least finish him faster. If not, Capone will help him

Sanji vs Vergo I'll say could go either way even if Sanji hasn't shown anything impressive in ages, but I'll wager he's still quite a bit stronger than his Punk Hazard self

Jinbei and Pedro take on a seat each, two of the Germa on the third. The other three Germa, Brook, Vitto and the rest destroy the executives

5. Gohara Ryutoshi

The protagonists win in my opinion. The Germa Kingdom and Luffy can more or less match up on par with Doflamingo and the Seats. Pedro, Jinbe, and Sanji can each defeat multiple Executives. Nami and Brook can defeat multiple Executives if they team up. Which would leave several Executives vs. a lot of foot soldiers, The Firetank Pirates, and Carrot. Law might be able to give the other team an edge but it's debatable. :p

6. Lord Stark Warden of the North

7. Tenma Peace through Tyranny

Pica soloes the Shitsmoke children until they show something remotely impressive.

8. DarkRasengan Active Member

Ichiji is portrayed stronger than niiji, who fucked up sanji, who is close in strength to zoro, who low diffed pica.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Tenma Peace through Tyranny

You mean the time they threatened Zeff and Sanji didn't fight back? lol

There's no reason to believe Niji is significantly stronger than Yonji who got stomped by Sanji.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  10. xmysticgohanx Zoro > Law

Luffy + Capone + Ichiji > Doffy
    Niji ~ Vergo
    Sanji + Jinbe > Pica
    Carrot > Diamante
    Judge > Trebol
    Reiju > any executive/Monet

The remaining Doffy Pirates (especially Bellamy) beat the remaining alliance but will lose to the winners up there.

Bonus: the Doffy pirates win

11. Brook Hero

The BM assassination alliance succeeds this time around. I see the WCI alliance being atleast strong enough to take out the donqiuxote family.

12. Suit I'm on a boat

first scenario, luffy and capone's alliance completely obliterates them. doffy and vergo are the only fighters worth a shit on the other team, and luffy can most likely solo doffy. sanji is most likely > vergo now too, and adding capone would let them totally wreck vergo with plenty of energy to spare. given that the vinsmokes are at least portrayed as close to sanji's level, they totally stomp everything else that remains of doffy's crew (other 3 seats, executives, etc).

for the bonus, gonna be honest, that's a toss-up. adding in law is potentially akin to adding another doffy if you buy that law has gotten stronger since dressrosa.

13. Ava

The only two threats are Doflamingo and Vergo, and Luffy, Capone, Jimbei, and Sanji can stomp those two.

14. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Capone vs Vergo (about equal)
    Sanji vs Bellamy (about equal)
    Vito vs CC (Vito should be Sanji+ and CC should be Sanji leveled so I'd say about equal with Vito winning)
    Gotty, Jinbei, and Pedro stomp Trebol, Diamante, and Pica (SH win and these guys within 2 minutes are already going to assist the upper fights). Gotty beats Diamante in a decent fight. Jinbei stomps Pica. Pedro stomps Trebol.
    Carrot fights Dellinger maybe if she's that strong, if not someone can touch her ears and she'll Cavendish Dellinger.
    Brook fights Senor Pink and considering Brook is around Franky level the fight will be different but Brook should win extreme diff
    Nami fights Baby 5 and it's a hard fight.

That leaves Sugar, Jora, Violet (who will join the SH infiltration team), Machivise, Lao G, Gladius, Buffalo, Monet, and the Yeti Cool Brothers for the Germa 66.

Gladius might genuinely be monster trio leveled (though low end)
    The Yeti Cool Brothers together might be around Sanji leveled
    Lao G is between middle and monster trio leveled it would seem.
    Machivise should be a bit weaker than Lao G but still distinctly above the middle trio
    Monet should be middle trio leveled.
    Buffalo is weakling trio leveled.

So it entirely depends on the strength of the Germa 66.

Ichiji might very well be Luffy tier.
    Reiju might be rivaling Ichiji up there.
    Judge seemed to be around Sanji leveled.
    Niji might be around Sanji leveled
    Yonji a step down.

Ichiji vs Gladius and Violet would be cool for powers sake but I see Ichiji taking it easily.
    Reiju beats the Yeti Cool Brothers and Jora (mid diff?)
    Judge defeats Lao G (sai would beat lao g easier if he started with his power up, I give this mid diff)
    Niji vs Sugar, Monet, and Buffalo (Buffalo gets defeated instantly and then Niji maybe lower end midd diffs the other 2)
    Yonji fights Machivise (this might actually be a close fight but I give Yonji the edge)
    Germa Army no diff the fodder

Honestly Gotty should be having a decently hard time against Diamante probably but Jinbei, Pedro, Ichiji, Reiju, Niji, and Judge are the ones who give the Big Mom Assassination Alliance the win, this of course given that Capone only has Vito and Gotty for significant crew members.

If Violet is in character she defeats Sugar and Jora with a surprise attack. If she's a mindless fighter then the above happens.

I'm actually surprised how closely this comes together. Vergo is vastly stronger than people give him credit for and so he's a big factor. A few of those Vinsmoke enemies are just shy of monster trio leveled like machivise, Lao G, and Gladius (who might be around sanji leveled) while the Yeti Cool Brothers together should be monster trio leveled. Luckily Jinbei and Pedro shoudl be able to clear their battles out easily, the vinsmokes should be fine so Jinbei and Pedro can go help Luffy and Capone. Vito is going to struggle with CC though win with high diff probably. Sanji is going to struggle with Bellamy (Bellamy is a sanji opponent that has been tied to Luffy instead of Sanji),
    Gotty should high to extreme diff Diamante honestly and I'd have made Gotty weaker if not for his sword feat since we haven't seen him fight really.
    Then Nami vs Baby 5, Nami might actually lose this fight.

15. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Look at my match ups. You're underestimating the rest.

Bellamy is around Sanji leveled.
    CC is around Sanji leveled.
    The Yeti Cool Brothers together might be around Sanji or Jinbei leveled
    Gladius might just be shy of Sanji leveled.
    Lao G is a bit weaker than Sanji
    Machvise is around Lao G's level but only cuz you don't have to power through his weight and can try to avoid it
    Diamante, Pica, and Trebol are Gladius leveled to machivise leveled.
    Dellinger is a bit weaker than Lao G.
    Violet I don't know how to gauge her so she could be up there too, she lost to Doflamingo though but so would the rest.

The germa 66 are the only reason they don't get trounced. You have to realize that the allies who make up characters like cavendish (maybe around zoro leveled if not a bit weaker) on down to the weakest being middle trio leveled were the ones fighting those top guys. Machvise literally weighed fucking 10 million kilograms. Hajrudin is a total bamf for literally powering through that and not backing down or avoiding it. Dellinger was stomping people who are > middle trio.

So yeah, no, those aren't the two only threats. Luckily Vito is around Sanji leveled, Gotty is probably around seat leveled.

My list is probably the most realistic and the only people who will have easy fights are the vinsmokes besides yonji (if they end up being as strong as I suspect), Jinbei, and Pedro. The rest have extreme diff fights on their plate.

16. barreltheif Well-Known Member

Delete your account

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Bellamy has the feats to put him at around Sanji leveled + he even has busoshoku hardening.
    CC gave LUffy trouble in g2 and g3.
    The Yeti Cool Brothers individually are around middle trio or at bit higher but together they are dangerous.
    Gladius was more impressive than the seats (outside of vergo) and he fought multiple people at once including the strongest allies.
    Don Sai beat Lao G when he got his new power which was busoshoku hardening and the new technique and Don Sai rivals Sanji.
    Machivise using his 10 million kilograms weight can shatter through Pica's golem.
    Vito has been displayed as objectively a Sanji related character, everything about his character has been compared to him and he's Capone's first fucking mate. Vito even defeated Nami and Kung Fu Point Chopper within like 2-3 seconds. Vito is Sanji leveled if not a bit stronger, this isn't even really up to debate, he's a Sanji rival.

Prove me wrong honestly. The allies range from around Sanji level down to around Franky level (the weak ones like the two back stabbing guys I mean)

18. barreltheif Well-Known Member

You'll get to debate me once your posts are better.

19. Harard Well-Known Member

People taking pwngoat seriously make me laugh.

20. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

We'll just pretend you didn't just bitch out.

I deal with logic, you deal with fan fiction and fanboy-ism.

I've debated you multiple times and you've yet to beat me.
    You are one of the worst in this section, I would say top 3 but Udell is claiming that Luffy was drained by Big Mom, that LUffy clashed equally with her when she only blocked his g4 attack, that was was unharmed (even though she only stamina drained him and didn't' swing at him) which means he's on her level, and that Luffy is defeating Big Mom this arc.

21. 12zoro Active Member

If there is no knowledge, the doffy alliance wins. Sugar is too hax for anybody but luffy(because he can most probably KO her with kings haki).Rest if they touch her are done for.

Add a basic knowledge for each and then the assassination team should win considering there are 4 major players in luffy's team against 2 for doffy's alliance

22. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

It's a direct fight though, either way there are plenty of people who can deal with sugar. Also Sugar won't be knocked out by king's haki, every named character in Kid and Law's crew were hit by Rayleigh's haki pre timeskip and they were able to keep conscious to varying degrees of comfort-ability.

But Pedro can just pow pow her to death with dynamite.

Anyway yes there are less Luffy/Law leveled characters on the Dressrosa team, however there are a shit ton of people who are around Sanji and a bit below.

Bellamy, CC (arguably zoro leveled), Trebol, Diamante, Pica, Lao G, Machvise, Gladius, and the Yeti Cool Brothers (together) are all vastly over the likes of the middle trio.

Luffy vs Doflamingo
    Capone vs Vergo
    Sanji vs Bellamy
    Vito vs CC
    Ichiji vs Gladius and Violet
    Jinbei vs Pica
    Gotty vs Diamante
    Pedro vs Trebol
    Reiju vs The Yeti Cool Brothers and Monet
    Judge vs Lao G, Dellinger, and Jora
    Niji vs Monet and Buffalo
    Yonji vs Machvise
    Carrot vs Sugar
    Brook vs Senor Pink
    Nami vs Baby 5

Seems like a really intense fight.

One is up in the air depending on how weakened Doflamingo was.
    Capone vs Vergo is a tough fight of strong defense and tanking.
    Sanji vs Bellamy is up in the air
    Vito vs CC is up in the air
    Ichiji stomps Gladius and Violet
    Jinbei mid diffs Pica
    Gotty struggles with Diamante
    Pedro beats Trebol
    Reiju beats The Yeti Cool Brothers and Monet with some difficulty
    Judge probably beats Lao G, Dellinger, and Jora unless Jora gets the drop on him. Though it's also possible she'll get a spear through the back of her head through her mouth in the first few seconds.
    Niji beats Monet and Buffalo within like 30 seconds tops.
    Yonji hard struggles against Machvise who is overall underestimated, 10 million troops, I mean kilograms, is a huge amount of fucking weight that took Gungnir for Hajrudin and all his energy. Yonji might have the wrist strength due to his specialty though but both are a bit under Sanji but well above the likes of middle trio by far.
    Carrot charges in and if she doesn't outright speed blitz she does the little movement in mid air and catches Sugar probably off guard with an electro which should drop her.
    Brook should have as much trouble as Franky did against Senor Pink.
    Nami might lose to Baby 5, it's either a close fight or Baby 5 is middle trio leveled.

23. 12zoro Active Member

No one other than doffy/Vergo is close to or above sanji's level on the doffy alliance.

Just because CC required luffy to use g2/g3 doesn't mean he is m3 level at all. luffy required g3 to take out monster chopper,does it mean monster chopper is near m3 level? Each of the m3 can pawn him with 1 move. Same is the case with cc.
    Bellamy having haki showing is good,not enough to put him anywhere close to m3. You have to understand that there is a vast power difference between m3 and any of the middle trio. The m3 trained with the sole intention of being stronger to be able to take on the bigger threats. the rest of the crew prepared to support and aide when required. Not to mention the m3 had better and physically stronger teachers than what the other strawhats had.

Just because all the people you mentioned are better than the middle trio(I am sure brook/Franky can still take some of them out),it doesn't mean they are near m3 levels.

24. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Luffy used a big fist to defeat a big opponent, it's the point of g3, it adds more mass.

Yes, there is a vast difference between monster trio and middle trio, base lucci treated franky like absolute fodder, like true fodder.
    That's where the allied crews come in, they fill the lower ends of monster trio and then the huge gap between monster trio and middle trio.

Bellamy had a similar training session that pushed him to the level he's at now in a random sky island. Bellamy looks weak because he's a Sanji opponent that has been tied to Luffy instead of Sanji, it's like how Trebol looked weak cuz he faced Luffy and Law while he looked like a god compared to robin and usopp.

Luffy got the best jump in power
    Zoro after that
    Sanji after that.

But the Doflamingo pirates are something special, they are stronger than the strawhats. For example Cavendish is stronger than Sanji, Don Sai is probably around if not a tad weaker than Sanji, Bart is around Sanji leveled due to his devil fruit, and Hajrudin is close behind those guys. Hajrudin might even be around Sanji leveled in reality.
    Then a little weaker than hajrudin is people like Suleiman and Ideo, then a bit weaker than that is Orlumbus then a gap then Blue Gilly and Boo then there is a gap then some more from the tournament who didn't end up helping. The king I'm not ranking since he can beat g4 luffy with a clean hit but he can't hit Luffy. But yeah, there is a big gap between Boo and the middle trio.

Also no, Franky and Brook can't take out any of the allies outside of Baby 5, Abdullah, and Jeet, and maybe Gambia for known characters, not count fodder.

Well despite all these characters helping, they all barely dealt with the Doflamingo pirates. The seats seemed to be the people who took Doflamingo in and a few of the underlings seem stronger than them. Vergo is objectively the first mate/strongest underling of Doflamingo.

However CC didn't just get g3 used on him, it took multiple g3 attacks from a bloodlusted LUffy giving it his all.

CC, Bellamy, Gladius, Dellinger, Trebol, Diamante, Pica, Lao G, Machvise, and the Yeti Cool Brothers (Together due to 2 of them + amazing teamwork) are out of the league of any middle trio characters league, with maybe the Yeti Cool Brothers being the exception.

Brook will be too busy with Senor Pink who is middle trio leveled.

But yeah, there is a lot of powerful characters on there side. Machvise dropping down with 10,000,000 kg of weight that destroyed every bone in Hajrudin's body and he was using Gungnir which is his strongest attack and he had to push past his limits to defeat Machvise. Lao G was strong but was ultimately beat somewhat easily once Don Sai learned a new technique + was able to finally use busoshoku hardening. (before he only had regular buso like his brother boo, ie the kind you can't see that rayleigh demonstrated)

But yeah, just look at Bellamy when he fought Luffy, he was vastly impressive and superhuman as fuck, he just was outmatched versus Luffy. (talking about pre timeskip)
    The same post timeskip. He struggled with Bart but he got ahold of him and from there Bellamy was about to win but Bart got lucky because the king's punch happened which knocked bellamy out but his shield was able to defend cuz of hax and cuz bellamy doesn't have such a defense like the barriers.
    CC took a pretty serious G2 and G3 Luffy to defeat and has tons of hax things he can use too, CC is kind of a tank though he looks bad doing it with his expressions of pain.
    Gladius was an absolute monster, he touches anything and it explodes.

Do you kind of see where the vinsmokes are absolutely essential.

Without the Vinsmokes (counting Capone's crew going to work too like Vito beating CC and Gotty Diamante), you still have Gladius, Machvise, Lao G, The Yeti Cool Brothers, Dellinger, Jora, Monet, Violet, and Buffalo sitting around, and that's not counting that Nami potentially gets trash by Baby 5 depending on how powerful she is and there are underlings like Kyuin and an army still of regular people to add to the mix if it's the current force vs Doflamingo and his crew, and all this without the Sanji of the crew Rosinante being alive =w=

You just underestimate the allies and the people in Doflamingo's crew. Btw Vergo low diffs Sanji in the manga.

The Doflamingo side has plenty of Sanji'ish leveled characters.

25. 12zoro Active Member

A hybrid g2/g3 is going to be required for that and even then it still may not be enough. Although g4 will easily win.

And no,the point of g3 is not the size of the opponent,its increased attack power than in his base or g2. He one shot hajiruddin with g2.

Luffy was not giving it his all in his fight vs cc either. Giving it his all would have ended pretty badly for caesar. And no caesar is nowhere near sanji. You consider only one aspect. Sanji outclasses CC in attack,speed and durability. CC's hax is the only thing going for him,but that is only if he can even tag sanji. No way is CC even in the same tier as sanji. Same goes for all the doflamingo alliance members below the seats. None of them is close enough to sanji on all. 1 or 2 may be somewhere near sanji in one stat like lets say attack or speed. But overall sanji bests them and that is why in a fight none of them is doing any damage to people on sanji's tier.

And I know the importance of the assassination group members in keeping the others busy,but they are insignificant factors individually when they try to go against anybody sanji level or above(Jinbei,Capone,Vergo,Luffy,Doffy). That is why,the outcome is going to be decided by these guys.

The only person who is broken and hax is sugar and that is why without knowledge, the DD team has an incredibly good chance of winning because no one is going to be able to guess her abilities since once she touches anybody,everyone forgets about the existence of the person she touched.

And btw,barto was kicking bellamy's ass before the king punch-look closely and you will notice a bloodied belamy with a non-injured barto standing tall.

Edit1- And yes,Machvise isn't doing shit. Franky dodged him from point blank range,others in sanji tier and above are a crapton faster than that

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  26. DarkRasengan Active Member

How is cavendish sanji level when robin could have killed hakuba.

Sanji=Vergo>>Seats>>>>Robin>hakuba>Cavendish

27. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Because Cavendish was actively resisting Hakuba's control and Robin only gave him some active support in doing so.

Vergo low diff'd Sanji in the manga (which is the canon), so the mere notion that Sanji = Vergo is pure trash.

Vergo low diffed Sanji while only using kicks and not using busoshoku which he specializes in. He broke Sanji's fucking leg bone (which is damage that potentially even showed up in his fight against Judge it was so lasting) with a single damn kick and he's not even a kick user.

28. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

I'd go as far as to say that base Luffy can handle Sanji.
    Yes, and g2 would probably one hit Sanji too.

Yeah, you keep acting like G3 Luffy with Busoshoku hardening on it and Luffy gritting his teeth and shit isn't Luffy putting effort in while Sanji has his leg broke still from a single non busoshoku haki Vergo kick (and he's not even a kicker)

I've already proven that that CC, Bellamy, and multiple of the allies are monster trio leveled or just shy of it, and thus so are the villains they fought.

Jora is hax as well.

Bart wasn't kicking Bellamy's ass, Bart's whole shtick is that he can essentially stand there with a barrier and not even Luffy can do anything unless he worms his way around it and you just hurt yourself punching it. You act like Sanji has any chance in hell to actually break through the barrier unless Bart hands him the victory cuz he's a strawhat fanboy. Bart's whole shtick is that he pretty much has the ultimate defense that not even the king's punch (or well the wind of it) could break through while it could defeat people on the monster trio leveled.

Can we not act like Dellinger and Machvise were wearing kiddy gloves against Franky considering they easily had him surrounded? They spend most of their time sitting in a circle like "lol maybe I should be the one to kill him?"

Bellamy is Sanji tier.
    CC is arguably stronger than Sanji based on literal feats.
    And the rest are just shy of it for the most part with a few being middle and weakling trio

29. 12zoro Active Member

That is literally the most thick argument I have ever read.

I don't even know where to start arguing against it since you feel base luffy can handle post timeskip sanji-yes the same one who one shot a pacifista which even then required g2 luffy with haki to do it.

Yes CC is Roger level,he one shot Kaidou in the past. Wait, I think the entire reason the Whitebeard pirates and the Red haired pirates came to Marineford was to not be in the same sea as CC-they just ran away from him.:geg

30. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Sanji and Zoro teamed up to beat a pacifista.
    Luffy beat one alone.

Base Luffy was stronger than Sanji before gears, gears just made the gap bigger.

You're being petty, CC has monster trio tanking, monster trio damage output, uses hid devil fruit creatively, has hax, and he's a logia with decent speed and all that.
    CC is monster trio leveled.

Sorry you have to be petty.