1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Bijuu or Jinchuruki

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Gai-Sifu, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Gai-Sifu

Which is more powerful really? Deidara says jinchuruki if thats true then why did the fourth and so many other top class konoha shinobi get killed by Kyuubi and Naruto isn't already more powerful than all the akatsuki combined?

Is it that Bijuu are at full power all the time without thinking and Jinchuuruki have more potential as they have the human intelligence to control it. Then again if this is the case, why do we have information that implies Kyuubi is influencing and manipulating naruto showing us that Kyuubi a Bijuu is just as clever if not more clever than our human intelligence.

I have been back and forth on this subject but still can't come to any real conclusion. At the moment I'm leaning towards Deidara lying to Tobi to make himself feel validated and tougher than Tobi even though Tobi did something Deidara could never do, otherwise I'm at a stalemate.

What are your thoughts?

(Sorry if this has already been done)

Tags:
  2. Grrblt

I think Deidara was exaggerating greatly because he wanted to detract from Tobi's victory over it.

3. Batninja

Remember what happen when konoha had to take on the 9 tail fox.

4. exmorte

Err the topic creator already covered that but thanks?

Anywho its just an ego boost IMO, if we look at it the damage some like gaara or even 4 tails naruto can do and then compare it to the damage that the Bijuu do then its obvious that as far as destructive capabilities go the bijuu are stronger..

However the Jinchuruki will IMO develop to show us that as far as one on one or two on one is concerned, Jin are better, with the chakra of the Bijuu and intellegence of the Host, the power to take on single ninja's is greater.

5. kevo2488

6. superfurrykel

Dont Bijuu in Jinchuuriki form have limited powers... ?

7. Hokage Naruto

I had thought jinchuruki were stronger because you are getting a lot of the power from the bijuu and fusing it with one's own power. You have all this power and your own, it depends on how you use it.

I think Naruto could beat a bijuu when he has better control of the Kyuubi and can fuse the power of the Kyuubi and himself without going out of control.

8. Gai-Sifu

from this can we say that Deidara might feel that Tobi is surpassing him?

9. Superb Herb

I think lower biju such as the sanbi are not as smart as Kyuubi and maybe Orochi. This is because the Kyuubi has the ability to talk, (well so did shukaku) Whatever anyway just a few of them can talk and actually have the brains to control their power such as the Kyuubi.

But the Sanbi maybe he was never sealed or something and hasant been inside humans and shit and just is a dumbass. For sure Kyuubi is a lot smarter than that ugly turtle fucker.

10. Halcyon Days

The jinchuriki power has the human element that allows the user to controls and use the bijuu's power in an advantageous way causing great damage or in winning or what not, btu a bijuu is just a wild animal using all its power without worrying about the amount. like between gamabunta and shukaku. gambunta had naruto to help so they rationed their power making what chakra they had used in the most effective ways, btu shukaku alone, or rather when gaara was asleep, was on a rampage just spitting out ball afetr ball of whatever technique he used no worrying about the consumption or the fact that they were trying to awaken gaara. he could've stopped taht since he had much more power than them, but he didnt think so he lost.

11. Shadow Slayer

If one knows how to completely control the Bijuu then yes a jinchuuriki would be stronger.

12. Angel Haiku

Which is more powerful really? Deidara says jinchuruki if thats true then why did the fourth and so many other top class konoha shinobi get killed by Kyuubi and Naruto isn't already more powerful than all the akatsuki combined?

Is it that Bijuu are at full power all the time without thinking and Jinchuuruki have more potential as they have the human intelligence to control it. Then again if this is the case, why do we have information that implies Kyuubi is influencing and manipulating naruto showing us that Kyuubi a Bijuu is just as clever if not more clever than our human intelligence.

I have been back and forth on this subject but still can't come to any real conclusion. At the moment I'm leaning towards Deidara lying to Tobi to make himself feel validated and tougher than Tobi even though Tobi did something Deidara could never do, otherwise I'm at a stalemate.

Agree!

13. Byuku-Sharingan

the attack was where he shoots deadly wind out of his mouth from a blank round of gathered chakra, bijuu has UNLIMITED chakra, but like naruto with the 5-prong seal from oro, it cant properly use chakra to its full potential so theyre slow on the draw but have UNLIMITED chakra so its more of a stalemate, dumb brawn versus weak genius

14. slashez

the way i interpreted it is that the difference in power between a jinchuriki (i think thats the right spelling) and a bijuu, is that the jinchuriki is more powerful because of the ability to control and concentrate all the power that the bijuu has, because the jin is a more rational being with more control. Bijuu in its normal state just blasts power all the time somewhat randomly, after all, why would the nine tail fox wipe out mountains with its tail with no purpose, because it just randomly uses the massive power it has. But now imagine, if a conscious being (jinchuriki) could focus all the raw massive power that the bijuu uses both randomly and consciously while fighting, and directs it for example all into one attack/move, just imagine how frighteningly powerful that potential could be. Of course though, this requires the jin trains a great deal to actually fully control the bijuu power, but if the person could achieve that state, they would be much more powerful than the bijuu in its natural state.

im pretty sure bijuu dont have unlimited power. Theres two big evidences of this, one from the series itself, and another the mythology that the bijuu stuff is based on. First off, Garaa, who has used shikaku's power fully his whole life can still run out of chakra (kimimaro fight). Second, in the myth/legend itself, many of the bijuu fight eachother and of course the more powerful of them win (example, the nine tails fought like 5 other bijuu and never lost once). If each of them has unlimited chakra, every fight would end in a stalemate, but since some of them lose, their chakra must have a limit to it. Having said that, its rumored (i believe in the myth) that the nine tails and only the nine tails has essentially infinite chakra, but that aspect is unique only to the nine tails

15. Byuku-Sharingan

it propably just steals knowledge as a part of a contract *like the abrume/bug contract of bugs eat chakra/human tells what to do* of the specific sealing jutsu used and find ways to bypass the contract to manipulate the body and mind of its host, kyuubi and shukaku have propably been manipulating the minds of naruto and gaara since the sealing to feed there hatred of man for what they did to them

16. RasenganUltimate

It could be that Deidara was disgusted by the fact Tobi defeated that Sanbi so easily. Cause when a demon is fully released, it is very powerful. Well, or it could depend on the number of tails. Because the Kyubi had the most tails and was godly compared to Sanbi. So, it depends.

17. Byuku-Sharingan

dont forget, Shukaku has 1 tail and he is said to be able to defeat the most powerful summoned creature so tails propably dont matter

18. Byuku-Sharingan

they have unlimited chakra, not stamina, and the seals influence how the sealed bijuu uses its chakra through the host, ex. kyuubi manipulated naruto into sapressing his own chakra so it could use its chakra to empower narutos body to kill haku, although this failed miserably when naruto saw his face and then supressed its chakra to stop it from killing haku

19. CM Pope

Kyuubi = Smart

Did anyone see the Sanbi actually talk? No we didn't. Kyuubi is capable of full speech and has shown this many times to us.

Deidara says that because the Sanbi didn't have a host it was weaker and "It's just a dumb beast"

I reckon the Sanbi was stronger than if it had a Jinchuuriki...just too dim to harness it's full power.

20. Shikamaru0193

sry for being slow, but i dunno where to look.

but. WATS THE DIFFERENCE?! (between jinchurriki and bijuu)

21. Byuku-Sharingan

jinchurriki is a person with a bijuu sealed inside of them
    a bijuu is the actual demon

22. slashez

k...first off...in the narutoverse, stamina = chakra, this is CLEARLY made evident by naruto who has an exorbitent amount of chakra and how several characters comment on his stamina. Not to mention how during any battle, characters seem to convenitently pass out at the exact moment after they have used up the last of their chakra

secondly, you show me any noting anywhere even hinting that the bijuu themselves (other than the nine tails potentially which i have adressed in my previous post) have infinite chakra and i will agree with you. You seem to take your own theory as fact....kind of a misnomer i would say

23. Byuku-Sharingan

they pass out because if you run out of chakra you cantthink well, at all because
    Chakra = mental/spiritual energy
    Stamina = phisical endurance
    so if you run out of metal/spiritual enrgy your brains higher functions, motor control in specific, shut down
    and you show me on example of a bijuu, as in a tailed demon out of a host, running out of chakra

24. slashez

sorry, but i think thats the dumbest excuse ive ever heard in my life. Cause based on your theory, cause after opponents are beat so badly that they cant move, they can still talk and carry on conversations...something that kinda requires....i dont know....THOUGHT...how ya gonna come back from this one

25. Byuku-Sharingan

its not a theory, if you get your stamina *or chakra* destroyed, you die if you lose most of your chakra youll apear and feal drunk and dicorented, if you lose most of you stamina youll pass out be in a lot of pain and have visable injuries

26. Enterprise E

I think that Deidara didn't mean the raw power of a biju compared to a jinchuriki, but comparing its intelligence and ability to access that power to that of a jin. I wouldn't be surprised if fully released biju that had a jin as a host would be far more deadly than a jinchuriki, even if that jinchuriki had full control of his/her biju's powers because a human body can't support the full power of a biju. I wouldn't be surprised if the Nine Tailed Fox had a human host before Naruto, maybe Madara Uchiha, and gained its intelligence, and possibly even its evil if my theory in the making is correct, from Madara. That could explain why the Nine Tailed Fox was so much deadlier then than it is now inside Naruto and have Deidara's quote fit. The Sanbi didn't have the intelligence to use its full power effectively. Yes its attacks would be stronger than if it were in a jin, but all the Sanbi would do is lash out against Deidara and Tobi, instead of make a strategy for fighting the two Akatsuki ninjas. And an attack is much easier to dodge, avoid, parry, or even block (if you're strong enough) if you can see it coming from left field than if the enemy uses his/her/its power wisely and doesn't scream out that it's attacking.

27. Missing_Nin

I think it dependso n the Bijuu. The 3-tails would benefit from a host because even though it's strong it doesn't have the intelligence to use it's power. A intelligent Bijuu like Kyuubi on the other hand would be better off on it's on I think because it won't have to worry about killing it's host.

28. Byuku-Sharingan

either i made slashez run away w/ his tail between his legs or he is trying to punch a hole in my semi-perfect theory with research

29. Mukuro

30. slashez

i guess ill need to give you the basic deffinition of a theory here since CLEARLY you dont know what it is. When you come up with an idea....based on complete speculation....with an absolute lack of evidence....its a theory....not a fact...maybe you werent there that day they taught that word in english class

therefore simply put...youre quite wrong...whats more, its quite clear you even know youre wrong, but for whatever reason are attempting to continue making us/me think that you think that you are right...why...i dont know