1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Bijuu relese theory (277 Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by tonkm, Sep 23, 2005.

1. tonkm New Member

Bijuu release theory (277 Spoilers)

After reading chapter 277 I came up with some theory about the jinchuuriki's going thru stages before releasing their bijuu's in true form. Well my theory is that each jinchuuriki has "tail stages" when they are about to turn into thier demons. Example: Gaara turn into Shukaku pretty quick since he has only one tail. Im thinking that Naruto will turn into Kyuubi when he gets all nine tails. Do u get whut im saying?

heres alil chart i came up with.
    # of Tails|Strength|How fast the demon is released
    1 |Weakest | Fastest
    2 |Weaker| Faster
    3 |Weak| Fast
    4 |Medium-Weak| Medium-Fast
    5 |Medium| Medium
    6 |Medium-Strong| Medium-Slow
    7 |Strong| Slow
    8 |Stronger| Slower
    9 |Strongest| Slowest

Last edited: Sep 24, 2005
    Tags:
  2. XxShadowxX Kicks Burning Orphans for Luls

It takes all of them the same amount of time to extract - They've done 2 extractions before Shukaku and the Leader was dissapointed they were missing a member, which extended the time needed to 3 days.

3. it4chi SOS-DAN

I think what he meant wasnt the time taken to extract the bijuu. Its sort of like Naruto releases tail by tail, and when he gets to 9 tails, the full form of kyuubi is released. Kinda makes sense and i think they also need to go through some transformation stages before starting to release tails, like gaara's arms and legs morphing one by one, and naruto's different levels of kyuubi chakra releases.

4. TDM Toast

Um, no not quite. I'm being led to believe it said the Kyuubi's "chakra" It may be just the chakra that changes his appearance. Naruto won't ever actually turn into Kyuubi. He's not the Hulk, in a sense.

5. it4chi SOS-DAN

But if gaara could transform, its logical to assume that naruto can, too.

6. SirBelial New Member

No.
    When Gaara falls asleep, his bijuu comes out.
    When Naruto does, his bijuu doesn't.

I think it was stated somewhere, that their bijuus were sealed in different ways, I guess that makes the difference.

7. Suu .

Sounds quite plausible, however what it4chi said was right; if Gaara can directly transform into Shukaku, then Naruto probably can too.
    Maybe Naruto just doesn't know how to yet, that's why the Kyuubi slowly 'leaks' out tail by tail.

8. SirBelial New Member

Gaara only could transform into complete Shukaku when casting "Fake sleep".

9. TriSal Shino 4 life......

But it would take awile for Shukakus powers to be unleashed. That?s why Naruto had to wake Gaara up quickly before Shukaku got full power.....

10. Astranagun ...

Shukaku was released... but Gaara didn't transform into it, seeing as how Gaara was on its "forehead"

11. Kousai Member

I understand what your saying Astranagun but I think that just like Gaara Naruto will act as a medium for the nine tails, ending up (after the final transformation) naruto inside Kyuubi in a sence insted of kyuubi in naruto

12. it4chi SOS-DAN

Yeah my point is, if gaara had to sleep to awaken the full shukaku, maybe naruto had to do something else. You see if the nine tails couldnt completely unleash itself, then why would jiraiya and kakashi be so worried about those seals and stuff

13. Powerman Well-Known Member

Gaara and Naruto had there Demons sealed in 2 completely different ways. I doubt Naruto can release the 9 Tails the same way Gaara Can.

14. Nybarius Ennui Bores Me

This is a great theory, it neatly explains factual evidence in a comprehensive framework without adding undue complexity. Good job, rep soon to come! :thumbs

15. it4chi SOS-DAN

And the demons are different in the first place. My guess is that Naruto releases Kyuubi when he is on the verge of death or something like that. Like someone about to deliver a killer blow and then these nine tail suddenly pop out and lol.

16. Powerman Well-Known Member

Possible, but we've seen him release Kyubi Chakra while just getting emotional.
    It's all to confusing as to what's going on >.<

17. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

Nice idea I like it... but I think we need to think about the difference between sealed Bijyus and Binded Bijyu's I think that depending on weather a character is binded or sealed to their bijyu will depend how it will come out.. For Example... Gaara because he was binded slowly was becomming Shikaku where as Naruto Kyubi is sealed inside therefore the Chakara surrounds him and leaks out of him...

18. Daenerys Stormborn Mother of Dragons Advisor

I'm not sure Naruto will turn into Kyuubi if all nine tails manifest; I think it might be more like the seal breaks and Kyuubi escapes. Basically, with each tail that appears, the seal weakens a little more and lets more of Kyuubi's chakra leak out. Kyuubi is a demon, which I would assume means he's made of pure chakra with no physical body. So when Kyuubi's chakra leaks out of Naruto, it's a little bit of Kyuubi himself--if 100% of Kyuubi's chakra leaks out, then Kyuubi gets free. I think that might be why Jirayia was so concerned and saying to Kakashi, "Remember, you have to put this seal on while it still has only one tail."

19. Naruto_Rasengan Banned

yea..so how many of u ppl have read chapter 277?????... Jiraiya sates "once Kyuubi's chakara starts leaking form Naruto's body and becomes a real figure, u must bcareful...understand.. u must stop it quickly while it has only 1 tail" ... from that Jiraiya is saying thatu mustnt let Kyuubi's chakara consume Naruto becasue it can take over.. and once it has alll 9 tails it has fullcontrol over Naruto's body... as u can see in chapter 277, 2 tails are apparent.. i think that while in training Jiraiya must have gotten Naruto to practice releasing and controling the Kyuubi once the tails have been released.. and that would explain why he has those seals just incase the power becomes to great for Naruto to control... but going off the theory that if all 9-tails appear the Kyuubi will bset free will lead to Naruto having to fight Kyuubi...

20. Forde Akatsuki's Legal Advisor

I think SirBelial had a point. They were sealed in different ways.

Naruto's Kyuubi was sealed by Yondaime, by sacrificing himself. However, Chiyo was the one who sealed Shuukaku, and she is still alive. This probably means that there are different ways of sealinga bijuu in a body.

By sacrificing a person, the bijuu is completely sealed, and is unable to take control of its host body, or even appear in its original form. This is how the Kyuubi was sealed. But the Shuukaku is sealed with a slightly 'cheaper' method, hence, Shuusaku is able to appear out of Gaara's body, but is stil attached to him.

21. shibigoku Master of the fist

I was wondering how could naruto transform into kyuubi, i mean, his huge! But i get it now:

Gaara turned into Shukaku with the help of the sand, the sand was the matter of the demon and Gaara was witthin the sand. So when/if Naruto turns into Kyuubi (with nine tails) his chakra will be so huge that it will be the solid matter of the body and will take the shape of full size kyuubi with Naruto (looking like a freak) witthin the chakra. It is totally possible since we know that the red chakra can hit people. But i think that the transformation would occur if kyuubi is taking control of Naruto because it would suck if every time naruto fights with full power he'll have to go oversize. Maybe naruto will be able to fight at regular size with nine tails.

22. TriSal Shino 4 life......

Kyubbi Kitzune represents the Ulitimate Chakra, right? If so my theory is that when Naruto gains 9 tails then Kyubbi controls Nautos mind but canĀ“t escape his prison...The chakra that is surronding Naruto is Kyubbi and maybe after the third or fourth tail Kyubbi will begin to wake up so he could speed up the process so he could take control for some time

What does Shukaku represent??? Was it ulitimate defense or ulitimate sand??

23. Jotun Dyroness

ok i doubt it takes time for each tail because if you have read 277 he gets 2 tails in like 30 secs....and it seemed to start getting faster....Gaara didnt turn into Shukaku, he let shukaku control his mind and used the sand as a way of summoning his true self...Naruto has the Kyuubi chakra...its hard and it does hurt...hes able to grab ppl with it and it can grow very large..so if there is a point where naruto lets 9 tails grow...Kyuubi will probably take control of Narutos mind...and the chakra will grow so emmens...with Naruto in the middle of the red hardened chakra

anger is an easy way to unlock Kyuubi chakra, Naruto gets very emotional at times, but he can also control it like in the fight agaisnt neji

if naruto learns how to stay a lil more calm then he is usualy and can control the chakra at will that would be cool but Naruto going insane will always be bad ass :D

24. Lord Itachi Uchiha God

I'm pretty sure the kyuubi will not come out of naruto until a long time. I doubt that the Kyuubi will come out unless it is release by an "unseal" since the 4th was sacrificed. I think naruto will just release all of the tails and maybe if the 9th one is release the real kyuubi will appear

25. tonkm New Member

ok after reading the last chapter
    my theory is starting to come together...

26. QuoNina Active Member

Go read some beast stories! They are interesting. If you are talking about 9 of Naruto's tails, I would agree on this... But the 9 different tailed beasts is a bit complicated than that in terms of strength. The speed...maybe you are right. But I don't think it will be proven in the manga. The way to release inner demon also has to do with the way demon is sealed like people mentioned. Kyuubi is sealed differently from all other beast.

27. Gunners .

You know what would be funny, if kyuubi manages to squeeze out the 9th tail, he was just about to escape through the bars, and a noise comes.

''Didnt think it would be that easy now''.

New bars drop down,

''it is now 10 times that squeezing out 9 tails to squeeze out one, i thought i told you, you're here to stay bitch''

Anyway, that would rock, i supose that the me wanting to see yodaime one up kyuubi again.

Threadstarter, i thought a simular thing.

Like for a while naruto could be on par with garra.

When naruto releases one tail and garra releases one.

But after one, naruto has more stages in which he can progress to, a simular thing should happen with 8.

Like the 8 tails could rival naruto right up till he reaches the 9th tail and succeeds it.

Thing is, skill comes to play, as base naruto beat a one tailed garra.

28. kenji001 you fate is in my hands

the whole of kyuubi tales will manafest through naruto body but than when he is older and his body gets stronger

29. forkandspoon The only things that never end

It comes out when the person becomes extremely angry. Gaaras came out when he was sleeping because he would have dreams/nightmares and become angry.

30. Drakor Active Member

Or this could be the that jutsu and it being so dangerous is because the bijuu comes out, just like the cacoon was the "hes using it" move the bijuus came out so its reasonable as to why Jiraiya didnt want him to use it