• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Bill and Melinda Gates announce divorce

Pliskin

Haven't you been engaged for like three years? :blobglare
In defense of people in loooong timey engagements (*glances away*),

the last 2 years have basically been Corona years. Its not exactly appealing to celebrate a marriage in a time where you cannot even fly in your in-laws from out of country.

Or so I've heard .....

Vandal Savage

Magician
Supporting Staff
That is going to be one fucking expensive divorce just like Bezos went through. The amount she is going to get has to be astronomical.

Canute87

Nuke Imminent
I can't really seem to care.

She takes half he's still a billionaire.

Jeff bezos got back his previous wealth + more in like a year after his divorce.

ЯƎWO⅃ᖷ

omg, she FUMBLED THE BAG

why is she saying she doesn't want anything from him? :pepecry

According to Melinda's petition for divorce filed in King County, Washington, and obtained by PEOPLE, the couple does not have a prenuptial agreement, but will instead divide their assets according to a separation agreement.

ok, ok, she's not really walking away empty handed

i wonder how much they agreed to?

Lee-Sensei

The Clown Prince of Crime
>No prenup
All us men should hold hands in silence for what’s about to come to our fallen brother. Whether you like him or not, Bill is unfortunately about to get taken to town.
Nah. If you’re a feminist, you had it coming. Besides, he’s can afford to lose a lot of money.

Lee-Sensei

The Clown Prince of Crime
Always Sign a prenup
I get the point of prenups, but it seems so cynical. I could never have done it. Marriages are meant to last. Sometimes things happen and it doesn’t work out, but people should try as hard as possible to maintain a stable relationship for their own sake as well as any potential kids.

Last edited:

Parallax

Bloodhail
Retired Staff
I get the point of prenups, but it seems so cynical. I could never have done it. Marriages are meant to last. Sometimes things happen and it doesn’t work out, but people should probably try there very hardest to get their life partner and maintain a good marriage for their own sake as well as any potential kids.
Then you're a sucker

Top Bottom