1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Anime Awards for 2017 final part commences with the main awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Dismiss Notice

[Resolved] Birthday Notices on Mobil

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by Superman, May 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superman Well-Known Member

I do not know if this is anyone else but I can not seem to be able to see who's Birthday it is when I am on Mobil. And I am on Mobil on this site probably 95% of the time. I was wondering if it was not available for mob version if it could be added.

Tags:
  2. Mider T VM Rapist

Unless your phone is somehow older than mine, in which case you shouldn't even be torturing yourself with the forums, but anyways.

Just scroll down from the Members tab and you'll see the full birthday list regardless of landscape or portrait mode on mobile.

Alternatively you can bookmark the .

4. Superman Well-Known Member

Yes my phone is 5 years old. I plan on getting a new one this year or next. So you are saying Birthdays will be displayed on the main page of the forum with a new phone? Thank you for the alternatives though, I have bookmarked Birthday Den. Members page seems to be a lot of Birthdays today.

Also could it be possible to get a notification of people you follow?

5. White Wolf Super Moderator

Members tab showcases all birthdays from the registered users, whereas BD only those who are active within a more recent time frame.
    There's no real way to push notifications for people you follow, aside from just monitoring their profiles/having a mental note of when it is or checking out the birthday den.

6. Superman Well-Known Member

So you are saying Birthdays will be displayed on the main page of the forum with a new phone? Would it be because of the larger screen?

Just this last question.

7. White Wolf Super Moderator

No, just in the two places listed above. (or on users profiles).

My initial assumption was you couldn't see birthdays at all even on the members tab which should be fine even on older phones if you scroll down a bit.

8. Superman Well-Known Member

OK then thank you. My questions have been answered.

9. White Wolf Super Moderator

Welcome.

Locking this. :tbh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.