1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Clover Chapter 148 Spoilers/Discussion

Discussion in 'Black Clover' started by Tayimus, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Tayimus Number One

2. White Wolf Super Moderator

This also explains Vet/Fana/Liar

Ficht grabbed the souls that are in the ethos and attached them to human halves, presumably.

Maybe after all this time (however much time even) he only managed to get those 3 due to the limitations/restrictions/god knows what.

Will reviving Licht bring back all of the elves too?
    Will they all need human halves to even turn corporeal?

People have been really pining for Yuno to turn into a Sasuke, but if the souls of the scorned elves do start attaching in huge numbers we might really lose some magic knights to the ''dark side'' :catthinks

3. DarkSlayerZero Well-Known Member

That begs the question... How did Licht regain a corporeal body...? :hm

The same thing happened with Bakugou. It's really silly. Neither character is like Sasuke in personality.

I like the idea of other magic knights falling pretty to possession, though...

Ah, cool. There goes one answer. I'd like to know if Patolli is a girl or boy. I'm feeling like Prof. Oak here..

5. White Wolf Super Moderator

Hm.

Let's say the first magic emperor (Tetia's brother, presumably) betrayed the elves, sealed away all of their magic with a spell, and started the war.

Licht used a forbidden spell, turning into a demon and creating the elf revival simultaneously because of it.

Dicht and Emperor fought, Emperor used the massive light sword which sealed Licht while slaying the 'demon' (hence the leftover skull), but Licht's physical form was simply sealed away, which as a result of the magic stones now is being recovered from XYZ random plane of existence.

:catthinks

6. vicucha Vicky

Yeah, I actually like that Yuno is different from Sasuke. The last thing BC needs is more Naruto similarities, so I don't get why people would want that.

7. Asta dragneel New Member

Ok my theory may not be perfect but here it is when licht cast reincarnation magic his body and grimoire were taken and tainted because it was forbidden magic which would somehow give his 4 leaf grimoire a fifth leaf(the demon) this demon took over lichts body and his soul ended up being reincarnated in Asta that’s why he can use blade magic and the grimoire is obviously someone important because the demon eyes always say “that grimoire doesn’t belong to you”. I also believe that the wizard king was forced to kill the demon and somehow was reincarnated later as Yuno (given the resemblance to the first wizard king) the reincarnation magic allows elves to take over human bodies and that’s why he ended up in vangences body but unlike the ones who took over Fana he was powerful enough to gain control sometimes the body that is about to attack Yuno is the demon who apparently wasn’t killed sealed and still has control over lichts body I know my theory has some holes but that’s what I believe could be the answer

8. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

It was good until you hit the part about Yuno, since we know it's Patolli in the fake Licht body, unless I misunderstood

9. White Wolf Super Moderator

He's saying that Yuno = reincarnation of the first magic emperor (Light magic user/Tetia's brother)

(I think that's what he's saying anyways... lol)

Which I doubt is the case...
    This is also undoubtedly wrong too since it was already stated that William ''understood'' their desires and allowed it, instead of simply being controlled by a ''powerful'' force.

Not to mention Patolli looks far from powerful (at least if we look at the ''beginning'' of his journey)
    This too seems problematic; reviving Licht only to bring back the demon seems like a huge loss of story potential.

Granted they could bring back both, destroy the demon in this arc and then have a pause of sorts before diving into a Licht storyline, but idk.

10. bach Well-Known Member

what if the reincarnation magic caster wasn't licht?

maybe the king of clover gave the order to kill all the elves.

tetia's brother cast the reincarnation magic before all the clover magicians killed all the elves

the only survivor is tetia with the child carried in her womb, saved by his brother.

after some time in order to revive licht, tetia cast a forbidden spell.

but licht is now a demon corrupted by hatred and transform himself in the monster visible in the opening (his grimoire become pitch black with five clover).

tetia is killed by the demon.

tetia's brother kills the demon and sealed licht soul in the stone.

in order to protect tetia's son (his nephew) he cast a spell to seal his body and soul frozen in time.
    it activates after some time (maybe when patulli reincarnates in licht/william)

11. Luck I am here

Brazil
    Catdank Faction:
    What the fuck is going on :stop

12. White Wolf Super Moderator

:heckk

In theory reincarnation does resonate a lot more with ''light'' magic, than blade magic...

13. bach Well-Known Member

obviously it doesn't explain why patulli's soul is inside licht body...

and why licht body is inside william... or why william transform in licht when patulli brake out...

liar, vetto and elf-fana look totally different than they were in elf form...

so why patulli in not the same?

14. White Wolf Super Moderator

Well, if we assume the emperor did the revival, and he was truly on the elves side; maybe it was symbolic. Something like ''you'll wear the face of Licht forever... to never forget the hatred you must bear towards the humans that condemned you.''

...or something like that.

Or I'm thinking Code Geass... :catdefeat

15. DarkSlayerZero Well-Known Member

Patry doesn't have Licht's body, his soul is in William's body which resembles OG Licht for some reason.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  16. Mistshadow AwEsOmE

Except William doesn’t look like licht bc he was born with his scarred face and hair that doesn’t affect ficht

17. Mistshadow AwEsOmE

Paltry He looks like licht bc of the side effects of the spell and other reasons we don’t know about yet