• Emojis directly from your phone for all 🤗😬
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is March 7 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Chapter Black Clover Chapter 277 Spoilers/Discussion

Corax

Idk why Vanica is already using her 70% Megicula's fusion?Unless Charlotte has something that messes up with her curse magic. Though but how if even Rolo+Secre weren't enough together? Also pattern is quite similar. One guy/captain is a dead weight (Rill/Langris),another uses his transformation to push triad member a bit.

Kinjin

Magic Knight
Global Moderator
Vanica looks sick without her eye patch.

The two unknown Shining Generals are fodder to Charlotte too :lmao Their only purpose is to get used as hype tools.

Tayimus

Number One
Spoilers out.
link removed
Spoiler:

I wish Charmy was in her human form.

Chapter kinda baited me. I thought we were gonna see the Shining Generals in action, which would have explained why we didn't get to see them fight Zeno...

...but then they get washed. Well, it at least confirms that the Clover Captains were all-around better than the Shining Generals.

Also, I laughed when Charlotte revealed her form. Thorny Princess. I can't wait for Yami to see it. Charlotte better confess this arc. :giogio

Corax

Diamond generals are complete fodder now, can be one shotted by any Clover captain. Kinda wrong,same for spirit guardians. As I thought Charlotte is a counter pic to Megicula/Vanica due to her red rose magic anti-curse properties. But anyway it is far from over obviously. Next chapter I will likely end on Nacht/Jack dealing some kind of "meaningful" blow on Dante.

Foxfoxal

Body armour power-up should have a name at this point, everyone has one.

They are going to almost defeat all the triad and then go "no lol, our plan is done, time for another power-up".

I'm not liking these fights so far, they are feeling like Bleach fights and not the good ones.

Corax

Body armour power-up should have a name at this point, everyone has one.

They are going to almost defeat all the triad and then go "no lol, our plan is done, time for another power-up".

I'm not liking these fights so far, they are feeling like Bleach fights and not the good ones.
And this will end like Karakura fight in Bleach 100%. The set up is exactly the same. No way Aizen (Dante/Lucifero) won't wreck captains and no way Ichigo (Asta) won't come to save them. The only question is: will we see dangai (2nd power up) training here?

Foxfoxal

And this will end like Karakura fight in Bleach 100%. The set up is exactly the same. No way Aizen (Dante/Lucifero) won't wreck captains and no way Ichigo (Asta) won't come to save them. The only question will we see dangai (2nd power up) training here?
Same with noelle and Vanica, heck if Charlotte was in the last fight they would have won easily.

The only difference is that I see the captains winning until they triad reaches 100% of their powers.

But for that Yami and William have to die.

Kirito

&#32
And this will end like Karakura fight in Bleach 100%. The set up is exactly the same. No way Aizen (Dante/Lucifero) won't wreck captains and no way Ichigo (Asta) won't come to save them. The only question is: will we see dangai (2nd power up) training here?
Yami and Asta already defeated Dante.

Corax

Yami and Asta already defeated Dante.
I know but I am about this particular arc (Spade invasion). It looks exactly like Karakura (MC is training and will be late, captains are fighting powerful enemy on their territory, they are likely to lose and be saved by MC etc.).

Kirito

&#32
I know but I am about this particular arc (Spade invasion). It looks exactly like Karakura (MC is training and will be late, captains are fighting powerful enemy on their territory, they are likely to lose and be saved by MC etc.).
I don't know what's so bad about that though. It's like you and Fox just up and made conclusions about what's going to happen due to the "pattern" going on. May I remind you that a lot of people here got it wrong when Dante was defeated in his 1st appearance?

Corax

I don't know what's so bad about that though. It's like you and Fox just up and made conclusions about what's going to happen due to the "pattern" going on. May I remind you that a lot of people here got it wrong when Dante was defeated in his 1st appearance?
I would prefer Asta losing here and breaking the trope. Yes him beating Dante for the second time (or even Nacht+captains beating Dante) would be a classic trope, but I want to see something fresh and different. Like bad guys actually winning and forcing good guys to retreat and make a new strategy. Obviously in the end good guys should win as this is shonen, but at some cost (like all devils appearing in the world or may be Yami/William dying). Though latter is unlikely, so I expect Yami and William to survive somehow.

Kirito

&#32
I would prefer Asta losing here and breaking the trope. Yes him beating Dante for the second time (or even Nacht+captains beating Dante) would be a classic trope, but I want to see something fresh and different. Like bad guys actually winning and forcing good guys to retreat and make a new strategy. Obviously in the end good guys should win as this is shonen, but at some cost (like all devils appearing in the world or may be Yami/William dying). Though latter is unlikely, so I expect Yami and William to survive somehow.
Breaking tropes for the sake of breaking them is useless. What would that accomplish? It would just slow the pace down and delay the inevitable. It would also render a lot of powerups and new modes useless and then what, the same "criticism" will happen where people will say 6 months was useless. :giogio

Alibaba Saluja

ॐ Bhakti Om Prajna Niyama ॐ

A waifu cover page :bury

Tabata knows how to please me.

More seriously though :lmao

That vote of happiness for the new year is very nice from Tabata.

Lortastic

I like chicken
Really wanna see some awesome teamwork from the Captains like they did during the filler anime fight.

Charlotte is :ohyou

Corax

Breaking tropes for the sake of breaking them is useless. What would that accomplish? It would just slow the pace down and delay the inevitable. It would also render a lot of powerups and new modes useless and then what, the same "criticism" will happen where people will say 6 months was useless. :giogio
Not necessary useless. For example Asta and Yuno might use the same mode/upgrades but new tactics based on learned abilities etc. Or win next time but with more help (like from the rest of BB/Yami etc). I am sure last fight vs Lucifero will be a huge team battle.

Ultrafragor

Next Week: Megicula suffered no damage and has now rewritten Charlotte's curse to restrict her magic by 200x more!

Ultrafragor

Charlotte and Yami can't hold a candle to the love of shota-Yami and loli-Charlotte

Megicula will not fall until the true waifu appears!

Kinjin

Magic Knight
Global Moderator
Diamond generals are complete fodder now, can be one shotted by any Clover captain. Kinda wrong,same for spirit guardians. As I thought Charlotte is a counter pic to Megicula/Vanica due to her red rose magic anti-curse properties. But anyway it is far from over obviously. Next chapter I will likely end on Nacht/Jack dealing some kind of "meaningful" blow on Dante.
These two unnamed Shining Generals were even powered up by Megicula's curse. No way Ladros and current Mars would get stomped like that.

Gaja is the saving grace of the Spirit Guardians.

Corax

These two unnamed Shining Generals were even powered up by Megicula's curse. No way Ladros and current Mars would get stomped like that.

Gaja is the saving grace of the Spirit Guardians.
Yes,but even if you look at it like this Gaja and Rolopechica (she wasn't cursed) lost to Vanica. While 2 Clover captains are holding their ground and even currently have an upper hand. And not to mention that Rolo is a Wizard King equivalent for Heart,so should be stronger than regular captain. Well Charlotte has a very special anti-curse magic of course, but shouldn't Rolo's runes logically be better than hers since she is the Queen of Rune magic country?Why she didn't develop such anti-curse magic to break her curse?This doesn't make sense to be fair.

Kinjin

Magic Knight
Global Moderator
Yes,but even if you look at it like this Gaja and Rolopechica (she wasn't cursed) lost to Vanica. While 2 Clover captains are holding their ground and even currently have an upper hand. And not to mention that Rolo is a Wizard King equivalent for Heart,so should be stronger than regular captain. Well Charlotte has a very special anti-curse magic of course, but shouldn't Rolo's runes logically be better than hers since she is the Queen of Rune magic country?Why she didn't develop such anti-curse magic to break her curse?This doesn't make sense to be fair.
Hm, I guess it's because the Wizard King equivalent in the Heart Kingdom doesn't get picked purely based on strength and achievements unlike the Clover Kingdom, but based on their lineage. I didn't get the impression that Lolo tapped into her full potential yet, so she has a lot to learn still.

Top Bottom