1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Anime Awards for 2017 part 2 commences with the category of worst anime of 2017!

Drop by and leave a vote in the following threads: 1 2 3 4 5
    Dismiss Notice

Black Clover Episode 36

Discussion in 'Black Clover' started by Tayimus, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Tayimus Number One

There was a slight dip in animation, but that was to be expected since there was barely any fighting and it wasn't shit-terrible like in the past.

The filler scenes kinda explain how the other Captains knew to come and why they didn't come earlier. Fu-Hah should have reported to his Jack immediately, but only did after his shift was over. Jack, getting the news, requested any available Captains for assistance, with Nozel and Charlotte responding. Kinda... unnecessary to give a backstory to all of that, but kinda neat to know that's what happened.

What annoyed me, though, was the brief scene that was shown when Licht looked and Gauche. Ah that fucked up a lot of the mystery. Why'd the studio do that?? That had manga-readers pulling out their hairs trying to understand. Now anime-watchers have it easier and it kinda spoils a lot of the wild guessing that could have been.

Though, I will give anime-watchers credit, they caught that Fana was the same girl from Mars' past, whereas manga-readers didn't remember and were blindsided when it became a plot point.

Tags:
  2. vicucha Vicky

Vetto's voice acting isnt' what I expected. It's not that it's bad, I just had something different, more menacing in mind.

3. Tayimus Number One

Yeah, you reminded me that I kinda screwed up my face when I heard Vetto's voice.

4. Rax The Evil Within The Embers

I was only bothered they changed the scenes with Vetto :hm