1. Konoha Library has been renamed to New Leaf. Konoha TV will soon be (or has been) archived. For Naruto/Boruto manga AND ANIME discussion, go to

New Leaf
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  5. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  6. Our latest NF Newsletter is out (November), read it here!
  7. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  8. 。◕‿‿◕。 Gobble gobble! Turkey day is nearing fast so hop on by to NFs Thanksgiving Raffle and give thanks to those that matter the most to you, win some goodies in the process too!
  9. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.

Black Clover

Discussion in 'Akihabara TV Channel' started by Yakushi Kabuto, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Brook Calamity

There are a lot off other stuff i need to catch up on but i make sure to catch up on BC soon enough. Is the manga good right now?

2. Rax The Evil Within The Embers

3. DarkSlayerZero Well-Known Member

It's very entertaining. Just don't come in thinking you're getting some super duper quality stuff. It does beat most newer shonen in the "useful women" department.

4. Rax The Evil Within The Embers

BC is best current WSJ Manga :hmpf

5. Brook Calamity

Yeah that's what i always do when i get into a series. I just hope to enjoy it, i'm not looking for top tier stuff.

6. Rax The Evil Within The Embers

BC is great stuff :blobhide

7. Brook Calamity

Would be funnier with a pic off Diamante/Bobbins.

8. Rax The Evil Within The Embers

People took Bobbins/Diamante seriously?:pringles

9. Brook Calamity

Yeah everyone was hype as shit for both and then..... :catcry

Some people did see Bobbins being a joke coming though.

10. Rax The Evil Within The Embers

I never took either of them seriously

11. Brook Calamity

Well that's good for you, i still remember how bewildered i felt after the Kyros VS Diamante chapter. I actually started losing faith in Goda in the endgame stage off DR. While Whole Cake is not the best arc ever atleast it has never lowered my interest in the manga where parts off DR actually made me feel downright apathetic about the series. Bobbins made me feel more oh well since atleast he never got awesome moments or a hyped up fight like the former did and him being a top crew member was just a theory.

Okay back to Black Clover! :cat

12. Rax The Evil Within The Embers

Don't make me remember that terrible Don Krieg tier fight

Oda used up all his best material pre-skip

13. Uraharа The Princess Dissection

I'm anime only but I read the manga afterwards to compare. So far I must say Pierrot is doing an excellent job. These chapters were too short in the manga and felt so empty with little substance. I don't mind the 1 chapter per episode pacing while we are still in the ''introduction phase'' to speak of. They will probably move to 2.5 to 3.5 chapters per episode when things get more exciting and action packed.

14. Inuhanyou Lunar Destiny

considering the shit i've heard about BC being super derivative, it makes me kind of happy even if the series itself is lowbrow. For all the praise something like boku academia has gotten, ochako was still put on a bus.

I don't follow this series but that may make me get into it. is that ojou sama the main love interest who gets humbled by her time with the annoying main character and becomes a capable action girl?

15. Rax The Evil Within The Embers

I would easily rank BC above MHA

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. vicucha Vicky

I just watch the MHA anime, so I don't know in terms of manga which might be better. But going by the MHA anime, they're tied for me.

Noelle always had the potential, she just has to learn control. Yeah, Asta will have an impact on most characters he meets from now on being the protagonist, Noelle is not the exception but I think the fact that this is the first time she's been accepted by all the black bulls, not just Asta (though he's the focus being the MC) is what leads to her improvement in attitude.
    She's still a tsundere tho. But as far as I remember, Noelle's development in terms of magic is actually more personal and related to her family history. If Asta is ever involved is either because he's encouraging her or because Noelle doesn't want to lose to Asta cause she's still competitive actually. But it's not the "I'm doing this for X-kun" or "I wanna be like X-kun" kind of thing Hinata or Sakura had for example. Also, Asta still has eyes only for sister Mary and so far, and most of the romance in the story, especially when it comes to Asta, is still comedic mainly.
    I can tell you that I quite like Noelle actually and I approve of her as the heroine, and I am neither a fan of tsundere characters nor her and Asta as a ship, and Noelle isn't even the female character I like the most in BC so, no bias here.

17. Inuhanyou Lunar Destiny

i see thanks for the tip :hurr i dont really know anything about BC, but just my prediction, that he's eventually gonna have to get over that nun character(is that mary? I've only heard about the nun) :hurr

Cause A, she's a nun. And B....my guess is he doesn't have significant development with her in any fashion.

In basic writing, the trajectory is that you write the ship with the most possibility with the most character development both together and apart :hurr

Those rules have been bent by the shittiness of some recent shounen writers(lets just throw these two people together with no real connection outside of maybe the girl has some undefined crush that has always existed but is never explained and defines her whole character) but it still stands

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  18. Animeblue TrueBlue

Yoshihara probably stalling until his buddies get here....

some of buddies are responsible for these cm

19. Kusuo P Well-Known Member

So, they extended the flashback bet part from the manga. Nice, I guess. Fun episode.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017 at 1:45 PM
  20. Rax The Evil Within The Embers

If all the filler is logical stuff like filling in referenced events that'll be swell:hm